Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Most hated LS on your server?

I, along with many others here, really enjoy the drama that comes through this forum. Sure, you may claim when you post "Take this drama to Alla where it belongs!". But truthfully, by posting, you're showing that you indeed give a shit enough to take your time to add your own 2 cents.

But enough with the preamble. I've read enough drama threads from other servers to see that there are LS rivalries. Good, good stuff. Helps pass the time between windows. But I can't really tell who the bad guy is in the drama.

Please, who is *THE* most hated LS on your server, and tell us why. That way, when the drama comes around again, we'll know who the LS in the right is, and who's the shitstarter.

Here's the list so far:
    Siren - infinitumNihil
    Shiva - Dark Legacy

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

I'm pretty sure Siren's is us, infinitumNihil

We kill alot of stuff so we've been called elitest, facist, racist bastards (i think there were a few more -ists but that's just a summary)

I don't know if killing the big stuff gets you in the category of LS I'm looking for.

I'm really looking for the hacking, lying, stealing and cheat-your-way-to-the-top LS, the one that not only has no honor or ethics, but regularly flaunts it in your face.

I'd say that if anything, a LS that has all the big kills, without the drama, is more of a "jealous/begrudging respect" than "lack of respect/hatred"

Quote Originally Posted by Raineer
    we've been called elitest, facist, racist bastards (i think there were a few more -ists but that's just a summary)
    Shiva's would most likely be Dark Legacy. We've also been called a host is -ists along the way. Our LS leader Hankun has also been nicknamed Hitlerkun but the rest of the na community on the oh so friendly Shiva server.

We actually live up to most of the terrible names we get called, thats part of the joy that keeps us logging on everyday.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Take this shit to Bismarckbitchlist.com, Kill, and Rusty have a very nice forum for this type of thing. They have worked endlessly on the artwork making it a top of the line drama fill forum. And with a sock puppet name like pwnage youll fit in fine with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Pwnaga
    I, along with many others here, really enjoy the drama that comes through this forum. Sure, you may claim when you post "Take this drama to Alla where it belongs!". But truthfully, by posting, you're showing that you indeed give a shit enough to take your time to add your own 2 cents.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jawas
    Take this shit to Bismarckbitchlist.com, Kill, and Rusty have a very nice forum for this type of thing. They have worked endlessly on the artwork making it a top of the line drama fill forum. And with a sock puppet name like pwnage youll fit in fine with them.
    Ya figured my preamble would have staved your type off this thread, but alas, the human race has let me down once again. You know you love it, or else ya wouldn't be posting here!

This thread is meant to have a little fun with all this "drama" while letting those of us not on your server know what the hell is going on, so we can enjoy it too.

People hate what they dont understand. So yeah I'd have to agree with Raineer, see my sig for most hated. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Jawas
    Ya figured my preamble would have staved your type off this thread, but alas, the human race has let me down once again. You know you love it, or else ya wouldn't be posting here!

This thread is meant to have a little fun with all this "drama" while letting those of us not on your server know what the hell is going on, so we can enjoy it too.
    Too funny. Dood manufactures a drama thread then tells a poster he doesn't want drama on the thread (at least not directed towards him.)

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Well on Fenrir it would have to be.......well there's like 6 LSes so a 2nd opinion is needed from Roar/Zim/Serif, though I imagine TLW should top the list.

Everyone loves each other on Bahamut. We aren't into that E-Gangsta shit.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

you want drama?

can i get a ip check on pwnage, lets see whos really trying to start shit

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Makochin
    some BST once told me that UDF were a bunch of faggots after my PT kept jacking his robber crabs.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Niobe
    Quote Originally Posted by Raineer
    we've been called elitest, facist, racist bastards (i think there were a few more -ists but that's just a summary)
    Shiva's would most likely be Dark Legacy. We've also been called a host is -ists along the way. Our LS leader Hankun has also been nicknamed Hitlerkun but the rest of the na community on the oh so friendly Shiva server.

We actually live up to most of the terrible names we get called, thats part of the joy that keeps us logging on everyday.
    Eh, I don't know about that, Xtreme isn't very well liked

Although DL isn't super popular, I think a number of people are more jealous than anything and don't hate you for it but aspire to be you. I've heard of numerous groups of people that wish they were you or could be a part of DL.

So I'd say Xtreme is least-liked on Shiva, considering they're the only NA LS that's been known to use bots.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

There's no way TLW can rank that high... Omen all the way.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Zim
    There's no way TLW can rank that high... Omen all the way.
    didn't TLW team up with Ext's LS to MPK a LS that had claimed fafhogg last summer?

/em knows his drama

E. Body
    BG Level

Apathy is by far the most hated on Remora. Then its Ominous. Both LSes are scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Mifaco
    some BST once told me that UDF were a bunch of faggots after my PT kept jacking his robber crabs.

christ that sounds like something i'd say, but don't remember calling UDF a bunch of faggots specifically

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    Apathy is by far the most hated on Remora. Then its Ominous. Both LSes are scum.
    Their bots suck though.

Germ

siren NA i would have to say IN (infintiumnihil), b/c they are the only NA to actually kill the bigguns. (killed vrtra solo w/ like <35ppl w/out outside help, even the jp on siren havnt done that)

they also have a rep for being assholes and ppl say they bot cause they claim a lot, even tho when camping w/ my ls IN claims less then half the time i'd say. basically they aint pussies and dont kiss ass like the rest and ppl hate them for it

siren JP i think is ObsydianOrder(sp?), not sure why but ive heard from other JPs they OO arent liked among the JP community.

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrick
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifaco

christ that sounds like something i'd say, but don't remember calling UDF a bunch of faggots specifically
    Are they a bunch of faggots? Did anyone confirm this one way or the other? It's not an insult if it's true.

Whenever someone calls me a dirty name, I often cannot retort since they are often true.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast