Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sable Cuisses     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Sable Cuisses

Anyone on bahaumut wanna sell me these?
    And... how much of a pain in the ass is the NM/Drop rate. I know it's a level capped area with a wyvern (fuck that) - info prz.

E. Body
    BG Level

did you get this from alla or KI?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by aers
    did you get this from alla or KI?
    ... what?

E. Body
    BG Level

it was a joke, don't worry about it.

I've never seen a pair of these on remora, I'd have to check the AH and see if they sell ever. Your best bet is probably to camp it <_<

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

only person on bahamut that i know of with them will not sell them, he's the only person with them, and wants to keep it that way

At least you'll never have competition for this nm; I've seen Aiatar wandering around for a week solid on Asura and I'm sure it's the same on Bahamut.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Don't lie Enitsu. We all know you want the Falconer's Hose for your DRG. 8)

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Why do you want them? The enhanced souleater effect doesn't stack with any other gear with the same effect.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

yes it does lol

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Surealistic
    yes it does lol
    The Gloom Breastplate and AF Helm enhancements don't stack. Never had sable cuisses to try, but if they do stack with either of those items then they may be worth it.

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

The Gloom Breastplate and AF Helm enhancements don't stack. Never had sable cuisses to try, but if they do stack with either of those items then they may be worth it.
    Not that I'm pretending to know what these exactly do, but are you sure they don't just do different things as opposed to not stacking, in the same way that PLD AF2 Body and Save the Queen have Cover enhancements that do different things? I heard one increases duration or effectiveness or something that actually matters while the other just reduces the amount of HP lost per attack.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

AF2 Body converts dmg taken to MP while Save the Queen makes Cover last longer

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

Thanks for telling me what I already know, I was talking about the Souleater enhancements.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Quicklet
    Thanks for telling me what I already know, I was talking about the Souleater enhancements.
    I think he wrote that because your post lacked a transition to a different subject.

Not that I'm pretending to know what these exactly do, but are you sure they don't just do different things as opposed to not stacking, in the same way that PLD AF2 Body and Save the Queen have Cover enhancements that do different things? No real transition between PLD gear and DRK gear. I heard one increases duration or effectiveness or something that actually matters while the other just reduces the amount of HP lost per attack.
    Edit: The "reduces the amount of HP lost per attack" could be interpretted as saying the gear reduces damage taken during cover.

Just trying to explain where the confusion probably came from.

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

Last I heard you don't lose HP when you attack with Cover up. Anyways, why would I ask about what PLD gear does in a thread about DRK gear? There's enough there to infer I'm talking about the DRK gear; I'm not writing these posts for the Allakhazam crowd and I'm already long-winded enough in most of my posts as it is.

The fact remains though that the question about whether or not one of those pieces does something different is still waiting to be answered.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

actually Nik is right and j00 got pwnedz0rd

I'd assume its different...why would SE make two different items, both of the same level, (Subligar JSE Body, and these Cuisses) if they both did the same thing? They were obviously meant to be worn together...so they must either A)Stack, or B)Have different effects on Souleater. Now which of those that is....we'd have to test.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Last I heard you don't lose HP when you attack with Cover up.
    Huh?

You defentily take normal damage. Valor Surcoat turns damage taken into MP I believe, AF1 Head and Save the Queen increase duration of Cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Heian
    Last I heard you don't lose HP when you attack with Cover up.
    Huh?

You defentily take normal damage. Valor Surcoat turns damage taken into MP I believe, AF1 Head and Save the Queen increase duration of Cover.
    See bold word.

bah, locke beat me to it