Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: LOLGM.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Banned.

BG Level

LOLGM.

Two days ago, was too lazy to report it up until now, I was pretty much blackmailed into canceling my GM call. You see this dick of a player called a GM on BST who did nothing wrong. They were competing for a camp and this person claimed that the BST attacked them with a bomb. That wasn't the case, but the BST got jailed anyway for 3 days(GM Tellow or whatever, behind this one). However, this ass' name was pun of the word bitch, and so I was like why not just GM call him. Well this GM acted very oddly.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a389/brp1/1.jpg

I didn't change my mule name, and I was pretty much forced to 'cancel' my GM call. What the hell?

No, it's hypocrisy, and he called you on it.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

I hate that gm.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by aurik

Banned.

BG Level

I know he has a point, but why would he do that? I can imagine it being applied to a situation where it matters a lot more. Also, I've been talking to GMs forever and this is the first one to ever mention my mule.

Obviously if you felt strongly enough about the guys name, you would be willing to subject your character names to the same scrutiny. Luminious called you on it, you folded, gg.

STFUNOOB
    \^^

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I just died in Yhoator b/c of a noob party D:

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I'll give the hypocrisy thing, yeah you kinda dug yourself in on that one, however, Luminious is also a doucherocket.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidd
    He also got himself out of doing the work of filing all the shit, and having both you and the other guy change the names of your characters. So, call him either lazy or smart...w/e. Lazy is more like it to me.

Luminous answered my GM call at Fafnir one time, but was an ass about it -.-

if you had to listen to ffxi players bitch about nms and mpk 8 hours a day you'd get bitchy too ('-'*)

luminous basically made us lose a KA claim,we had to release 1 of his place holder mobs or else wed be jailed :/ hes gay.

Banned.

BG Level

I couldn't care less about the guys name ;o... Anyway, it is still weird as hell. GM's making 'deals'.

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

Re: LOLGM.

Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    Two days ago, was too lazy to report it up until now, I was pretty much blackmailed into canceling my GM call. You see this dick of a player called a GM on BST who did nothing wrong. They were competing for a camp and this person claimed that the BST attacked them with a bomb. That wasn't the case, but the BST got jailed anyway for 3 days(GM Tellow or whatever, behind this one). However, this ass' name was pun of the word bitch, and so I was like why not just GM call him. Well this GM acted very oddly
    Luminious is a bitch. I've had him answer many of my calls, and every single time he pisses me off.

Also, how could a BST get jailed for "attacking a player with a bomb?" That doesn't make any sense. If the BST was getting close to another player in hopes that it would mijin gakure on top of him, you still can't technically be jailed for that, as least not as long as the BST has warned people of the potential for deaths/exploding bombs.

Anyways, I hate GMs. I hope Luminious gets fired someday.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Sefier
    luminous basically made us lose a KA claim,we had to release 1 of his place holder mobs or else wed be jailed :/ hes gay.
    as much as I'd hate to side with a GM...
    I dont see anything wrong with threatening to jail you for holding shit.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

if u ever get a gm call for what ever reason or make a call, and u get this fag dont bother hes a dumbshit

Quote Originally Posted by Sefier
    LOL IF i cant claim KA legit way then noone else can!1! I'll hold it allll day
    Knight Crabs can go hyper too

ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph