+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The truth is out     submit to reddit submit to twitter

The truth is out

I'm sorry if this has been posted before or if it's really old, but I felt like I needed to warn my fellow men.

Today police warned all men who frequent clubs and parties to stay cautious when offered drinks by women. Females are using a date rape drug called "beer" to target unsuspecting men. This drug comes in liquid form and is available nearly everywhere. "Beer" is used by female predators to persuade hapless male victims to go home with them. Women need only to persuade a man to consume a few of these "beers" and then ask them home for no-strings-attached sex, a simple approach that renders most men helpless. After several "beers", men will even have sex with unattractive women. Often men awaken with only hazy memories of the night before and a vague feeling that something bad may have happened. Some especially unfortunate men are even separated from their life's savings in an alarming scam called "a relationship." In extreme cases, females have entrapped unsuspecting males into long-term servitude through a punishment called "marriage." According to controlled studies, men are 700% more susceptible to this scam once "beer" is administered. Forward this warning to every male you know. And if you, or some man you know, has fallen victim to "beer" and the insidious, predatory women who administer it, rest assured: male support groups exist in every major city.You can discuss the ugly details of your encounter in an open and frank manner with similarly affected, like-minded guys. For the support group nearest you, look in the Yellow Pages under "Golf Courses."

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Re: The truth is out

Quote Originally Posted by Edilibs
    I'm sorry if this has been posted before or if it's really old, but I felt like I needed to warn my fellow men.

Today police warned all men who frequent clubs and parties to stay cautious when offered drinks by women. Females are using a date rape drug called "beer" to target unsuspecting men. This drug comes in liquid form and is available nearly everywhere. "Beer" is used by female predators to persuade hapless male victims to go home with them. Women need only to persuade a man to consume a few of these "beers" and then ask them home for no-strings-attached sex, a simple approach that renders most men helpless. After several "beers", men will even have sex with unattractive women. Often men awaken with only hazy memories of the night before and a vague feeling that something bad may have happened. Some especially unfortunate men are even separated from their life's savings in an alarming scam called "a relationship." In extreme cases, females have entrapped unsuspecting males into long-term servitude through a punishment called "marriage." According to controlled studies, men are 700% more susceptible to this scam once "beer" is administered. Forward this warning to every male you know. And if you, or some man you know, has fallen victim to "beer" and the insidious, predatory women who administer it, rest assured: male support groups exist in every major city.You can discuss the ugly details of your encounter in an open and frank manner with similarly affected, like-minded guys. For the support group nearest you, look in the Yellow Pages under "Golf Courses."
    I am scared to go out in an hour now.

I'll just drink another Corona, that will make it all better.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFN

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Re: The truth is out

Quote Originally Posted by Edilibs

A long ass time ago police warned all men who frequent clubs and parties to stay cautious when offered drinks by women. Females are using a date rape drug called "beer" to target unsuspecting men. This drug comes in liquid form and is available nearly everywhere. "Beer" is used by female predators to persuade hapless male victims to go home with them. Women need only to persuade a man to consume a few of these "beers" and then ask them home for no-strings-attached sex, a simple approach that renders most men helpless. After several "beers", men will even have sex with unattractive women. Often men awaken with only hazy memories of the night before and a vague feeling that something bad may have happened. Some especially unfortunate men are even separated from their life's savings in an alarming scam called "a relationship." In extreme cases, females have entrapped unsuspecting males into long-term servitude through a punishment called "marriage." According to controlled studies, men are 700% more susceptible to this scam once "beer" is administered. Forward this warning to every male you know. And if you, or some man you know, has fallen victim to "beer" and the insidious, predatory women who administer it, rest assured: male support groups exist in every major city.You can discuss the ugly details of your encounter in an open and frank manner with similarly affected, like-minded guys. For the support group nearest you, look in the Yellow Pages under "Golf Courses."
    fix'd?

Hello, my name is:

WALL O' TEXT

ofn

Relic Shield
    BG Level

replace the word beer with vagina, and I think your on to something

Xavier

all the haters on the forums NEED TO REMEMBER THAT LOVE IS THE ANSWER NOT HATE.'

I laughed, cause its a true story when you really think about it. Women know men are weak as hell and will do anything once physical relations are put on the table.

pffft, women don't buy men drinks!

Quote Originally Posted by Almaa

Relic Shield
    BG Level

ELIDIBS WAS BLACK, NOT ASIAN! WHO ARE YOU?

Quote Originally Posted by Amarok
    Hahaha was he?

I could have sworn he was a white summoner guy in FFT...

kasber

whaaa?? No more free drinks

Quote Originally Posted by kasber
    whaaa?? No more free drinks
    I'll still do you for free, honey.

This guy isn't Elid, this guy misspelled his name and is Edilibis. Elidibs was the final boss of the Deep Dungeon in FFT.

This guy isn't Elid, this guy misspelled his name and is Edilibis. Elidibs was the final boss of the Deep Dungeon in FFT.
    I can't believe I knew that too when he said it XD

As if we need beer to get persuaded into having sex. (unless its with ugly chicks, then i understand lol)

Beer goggles