Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Best Fafnir EVER. I hate missing it for fucking work.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by nivlakian
    Quote Originally Posted by Parshath
    MORE

DRAMA
    yay

Cayne

So anyone know when you guys can get out?

A GM started talking to me right after we reclaimed Fafnir from JP's saying he was happy that we got it back. He added he would stick around for a while since the call queue was low. We chatted for a bit and I made it seem we were killing Fafnir. Eventually he sent me a tell saying there were 2 other GMs there and they will not speak with him.

Later he told me he had to go because a JP sGM told him he must leave.

Can't remember his name :/ Was pretty cool though

lol

When Fafnir hits JP time. Jps hold it for 3 hours w/o any problems. Some of our crew went to prevent that and kill it early. While they were holding we made about 5 gm calls. As soon as they started to hold it. They had about 40 calls ahead of ours.

1 hour and 45min later a GM responds to one of our GM calls and said it wasnt aganist any rules to taking a long time to kill a HNM. After 15min of tells the GM said "i wont respond to any more of your tells." and we replied "goodbye asshole." GM Chandrok >> Thats a mistake. lol he totally lied and replied. /sigh

While our ls mate stayed in jail we learned that GM Chandrok did infact play FF once. He made it to level 50 and quit the game. We asked if he ever fought fafnir before or any other HNM and he said nope. Guess GM chandrok couldnt get his paper!

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Cayne
    So anyone know when you guys can get out?
    All of the Non-JPs in their LS were Account Banned!

"USA USA USA!"

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

why is it always midgard that has all the good drama?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Yeah while in jail in Pt chat I saw a JP GM talking. I don't know if anyone else saw that. Dunno what it said but it was a long line of chat.

wonder if i can migrate to midgard

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by kunekaden
    Later he told me he had to go because a JP sGM told him he must leave.
    why would they do that

are JP gms senior over NA gms?

ridiculous.

"YOU GO AWAY! WE SEND WHITE DEBILS TO JAIR"

Quote Originally Posted by Severance
    wonder if i can migrate to midgard
    That was my LJ Tiberion quoted, yeah I was a fun day in DA. Like my 10th time here. Still in jail though.

that has to win a prize for best drama or something lol

edit: anyone have some gm talk screenies to show? this is juicy

i have a whole bunch of SS lying around from when this happened to my linkshell(same as tyche on the first page). I -tried- to flail some jps after they held fafnir for over an hour at 100%. Note that it didnt actually flail. GM that we called for holding said that spamming bio2 was a legitimate battle tactic and wasnt considered holding.

So i get taken to jail, then more ppl from my ls get pulled into the cell with me, even tho i was the only member of my ls in the zone when i tried to mpk them. Apparently just being in the same ls makes you just as responsible as the mpker according to him.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Immortaldonut
    that has to win a prize for best drama or something lol

edit: anyone have some gm talk screenies to show? this is juicy
    we're all still waiting for the assholes to show up.

Here is what is stupid. 2 months ago, r0 and PO teamed up and camped fafnir at 4am EST to try and pull back time. The JPs did the same thing we did, we called a GM and the GM did nothing EVERY day.

Now, our 1st day of doing this, we get thrown in jail. The JP's started a war, now we will win it!

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Lol Danuve was the GM that jailed my whole LS a long time ago once for "holding" Nidhogg. Apperantly, having SMNs as your only DD (who happened to be busy curing at the start cause we had no whms in aery, popped early) is considered holding, eventhough Nidhogg was at 75% and dropping >_>

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Julian
    Lol Danuve was the GM that jailed my whole LS a long time ago once for "holding" Nidhogg. Apperantly, having SMNs as your only DD (who happened to be busy curing at the start cause we had no whms in aery, popped early) is considered holding, eventhough Nidhogg was at 75% and dropping >_>
    only if youre NA

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

JPs ls working together holding = teamwork

NA ls working together holding = unethical