Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Big Kills Ranking     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lockecole
    Quote Originally Posted by random fgt
    fag·got 2 (fgt)
    n. Offensive Slang
    Used as a disparaging term for a homosexual man.

Ouch, I'm sooo offended. Hey I got an idea video game nerd, let's make fun of black people! or how about jewish people??? Or how japanese people?

You disrespectful putz.
    I have gay friends, have had a Japanese girlfriend, and Jesus is the fucking man. Trust me, I only use words like fgt on special occasions...take posts like yours for instance. :D
    Lockecole doesn't care about Black people.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    fag·got 2 (fgt)
    n. Offensive Slang

Ouch, I'm sooo offended. Hey I got an idea video game nerd, let's make fun of black people! or how about jewish people??? Or how japanese people?

You disrespectful putz.
    I have gay friends, have had a Japanese girlfriend, and Jesus is the fucking man. Trust me, I only use words like fgt on special occasions...take posts like yours for instance. :D
    Lockecole doesn't care about Non-Lockecole people.
    <3

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Just so people know, im still playing WoW and dont see myself going back to FFXI. Even with the expansion coming out, I personally feel i have more fun in WoW, but with that being said... I do still plan to run the bigkills page as well as i can.

Messages of "That LS IS LIEING!!! THEY ARE BAD, THEY STOLE..." it too hard to tell if it's right or wrong. You know your own Server's Drama.

More Bigkills - I'll be adding Bahamut, and the limbus, with thier own awards etc..... When? After the next Feb. Update. I've complied notes about these mobs and will be making point values and more for them.

Interviews - I had planned an interview with iron back before quitting FFXI, and never got around to it... I plan to bring this back, and feel that people did enjoy this aspect.

As its obvious that i dont care for the SE or FFXI(Personally think they lie to thier player base, or just have a bunch of people that dont know much of anything), I do still care about the community that has been there and made this forum what it's become.

The Website future - I see theorderls.com becoming a portal to ffxi.theorderls.com and wow.theorderls.com. We are currently trying to get people from BG with more time to do more with the site. It's been almost 2 years now... it's gone by so fast, and I just registered the site for another year, so i think we'll be around for a while... Hope everyone else is too.

Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    fag·got 2 (fgt)
    n. Offensive Slang

You disrespectful putz.
    Lockecole doesn't care about Black people.
    Well, I realized I had already expressed my view on my relationship with black people in the general discussion board. Yeah I guess it looked bad that I neglected to mention that, I just dont really have any direct relationships that stand out, I guess beside Michael Jordan being one of my biggest influences in my early life.

And Raineer...you see the side of some people, that they wanna show you. Consider the reasons why so many people come off the same to you as they do, and you might understand certain people a little better..and maybe even yourself in the process.