Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Big Kills Ranking     submit to reddit submit to twitter

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Big Kills Ranking

What determines who stays in the #1 slot in case of point ties. ParadiseOblivion wasn't the first to 325 points iirc.

The order they registered, the order they're in the database.

Bitch about it and no one will care because the person that made it and ran it doesn't even play this game much anymore.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Nah I don't bitch, won't bitch. Just curious.

Thanks for the quick response. ~

Quote Originally Posted by Tanthalas
    Nah I don't bitch, won't bitch. Just curious.

Thanks for the quick response. ~
    Not a problem... just seeking on WHM, bored, and continually reading all the posts in the new good drama threads.

Typical of asshat Genosync to whip out his e-penis and slap someone in the face, prejudging them, suggesting they are bitching.

Good job Genosync, good job.

Love-God among men.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealChuckNorris
    Typical of asshat Genosync to whip out his e-penis and slap someone in the face, prejudging them, suggesting they are bitching.

Good job Genosync, good job.

Typical of some random fgt to make an anonymous name to call someone out on a game forum, cause he doesnt have the balls to do it otherwise.

Good job random fgt, good job.
    Fixed.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lockecole
    Typical of some random fgt to make an anonymous name to call someone out on a game forum, cause he doesnt have the balls to do it otherwise.

Fixed.
    Win

Fixed.
    fag·got 2 (fgt)
    n. Offensive Slang
    Used as a disparaging term for a homosexual man.

Ouch, I'm sooo offended. Hey I got an idea video game nerd, let's make fun of black people! or how about jewish people??? Or how japanese people?

You disrespectful putz.

Fixed.
    fag·got 2 (fgt)
    n. Offensive Slang

Ouch, I'm sooo offended. Hey I got an idea video game nerd, let's make fun of black people! or how about jewish people??? Or how japanese people?

You disrespectful putz.
    You're the disrespectful one, and how many times do you want to get banned?

Quote Originally Posted by random fgt
    fag·got 2 (fgt)
    n. Offensive Slang

You disrespectful putz.
    I have gay friends, have had a Japanese girlfriend, and Jesus is the fucking man. Trust me, I only use words like fgt on special occasions...take posts like yours for instance. :D

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

Thanks for reading the thread in the big kills folder that answers this question before posting this thread...

http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5757

fag·got 2 (fgt)
    n. Offensive Slang

You disrespectful putz.
    I have gay friends, have had a Japanese girlfriend, and Jesus is the fucking man. Trust me, I only use words like fgt on special occasions...take posts like yours for instance. :D

Whoa buddy! YOUR A SAINT!!!!!
    "Uhhh I respect people's sexual orientation and lack there of, yet i have the PRIVILEGE to use slander from time to time."
    Your pathetic, choking on your own words. If you keep up posts like that, you might one day reach Genosync's notorious post count.

And Genosync, oh please, spare your time and get a productive hobby. I told you like it is, you labelled the thread maker as starting a bitch-off thread. Go get a job...your post count & 75 jobs prove you let your real life suffer.

fag·got 2 (fgt)
    n. Offensive Slang

You disrespectful putz.

Whoa buddy! YOUR A SAINT!!!!!
    "Uhhh I respect people's sexual orientation and lack there of, yet i have the PRIVILEGE to use slander from time to time."
    Your pathetic, choking on your own words. If you keep up posts like that, you might one day reach Genosync's notorious post count.

And Genosync, oh please, spare your time and get a productive hobby. I told you like it is, you labelled the thread maker as starting a bitch-off thread. Go get a job...your post count & 75 jobs prove you let your real life suffer.
    Let's see.

I work 30 hours a week. I'm taking 15 credit hours at Virginia Tech. I go out and party with my friends on the weekends and get wasted off my ass. Yet I still have time to play this game?

You apparently have nothing better to do than make multiple names and keep bothering people on forums, and not just leaving them alone. My post count? Who cares, it's over the course of two years. There's some people that have more posts than that and have only posted here in the last six months.

So why are you singling out me? Hm? You don't know who I am, you don't know what I do in real life. You don't know the challenges I face, and how much time I actually spend in the game and on these boards.

Go fuck yourself. You're jealous of productive lives that people can lead and still get to do other things they want, such as play this game. Start leaving people the fuck alone, and figure out when you're banned from somewhere, that people don't want to hear from you there ever again.

Xav, ban this asshat's IP. Please.

I amaze even myself sometimes. To think I expect the next troll to be any different then the past thousand...I don't even know why I bother to reason with some people.

Once you can figure out the use of a word in context, come back to me, otherwise continue to concentrate on things that have no relevance to the current topic in order to come up with some semblance of a retort.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

lol, i stopped reading when chucky called someone a video game nerd, on a final fantasy xi board, for a game he most likely plays

HEY POT, THIS IS KETTLE, YOUR BLACK

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Quicklet
    Thanks for reading the thread in the big kills folder that answers this question before posting this thread...

Ah, you're absolutely right. I should've looked a bit more before posting. Sorry about that Quicklet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanthalas
    Quote Originally Posted by Quicklet

Ah, you're absolutely right. I should've looked a bit more before posting. Sorry about that Quicklet.
    you kupo peeps are so polite...it's just a front, right?

It's part of their moral bankruptcy.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    It's part of their moral bankruptcy.