Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Rabbit hides? pshh..

Selling Ridill on Pandemonium:

*Current price 200-300M gil.
    *Send a /tell including your bid to Khamsin.
    *Will tell gather time in Dragon's Aery to lot the sword after trading the gil.
    *Claiming Darter is 100% guaranteed.
    Thank you.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Re: Not surprised

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    Quote Originally Posted by Porkypig
    maybe Septimus has some room in his galka sex slave ring for you to get ass raped.
    I think all the galka sex is consentual

regardless, I lol'd at that.
    i did too...

on a side note, i thought Turn and Burn was fixed...?

and Argus doesn't guarentee(sp) claims anymore, just allows you to target before mobs pop.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

e

I can't say i'm surprised, Bobdeezz is one of the biggest RMT'ers in

Ragnarok's history, just ask Russta. The same goes for his linkshell.

TheCalm is full of major gilbuyers and turn and burn botters, everyone in

that linkshell has either bought gil in huge amounts or botted their way to

full koenig and dalmaticas. Frankly you should ban this fucker from the

boards, he's a disgrace to everything decent about this game and his

linkshell is full of people just like him. Yingyang robe guranteed huh, i'll

make sure you eat those words and mpk the living piss out of you, you

brokeback galka fuck. Fuck you and your linkshell, maybe Septimus has

some room in his galka sex slave ring for you to get ass raped.
    sup doublespace

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Khamsin
    Rabbit hides? pshh..

Thank you.
    lol

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I can't say i'm surprised, Bobdeezz is one of the biggest RMT'ers in

Ragnarok's history, just ask Russta. The same goes for his linkshell.

TheCalm is full of major gilbuyers and turn and burn botters, everyone in

that linkshell has either bought gil in huge amounts or botted their way to

full koenig and dalmaticas. Frankly you should ban this fucker from the

boards, he's a disgrace to everything decent about this game and his

linkshell is full of people just like him. Yingyang robe guranteed huh, i'll

make sure you eat those words and mpk the living piss out of you, you

brokeback galka fuck. Fuck you and your linkshell, maybe Septimus has

some room in his galka sex slave ring for you to get ass raped.
    You forgot to justify and indent.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

lol at this thread.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Bob mrly

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Sidd
    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    maybe Septimus has some room in his galka sex slave ring for you to get ass raped.
    I think all the galka sex is consentual

regardless, I lol'd at that.
    i did too...

on a side note, i thought Turn and Burn was fixed...?

and Argus doesn't guarentee(sp) claims anymore, just allows you to target before mobs pop.
    the JP's on Siren would disagree with that

Quote Originally Posted by Bobdeezz
    *Current price 20-30M gil.
    *Send a /tell including your bid to Bobdeezz.
    *Will tell gather time in romaeve to lot the robe after trading the gil.
    *Claiming Shikigami Weapon is 100% guranteed.
    Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daahan
    Currently Selling Rabbit Hides on Bahamut.

*Current Price: 50-60million gil.
    *Where?: West Ronfaure, by that tree.
    *Guaranteed claim on the Forest Hare. I'm so cool I don't need Mr. Argus.
    *5 people only, gather in Ronfaure tomorrow to lot on the robe.
    *refunds not applicable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Khamsin
    Rabbit hides? pshh..

Thank you.
    Hmm.. start a BG forums ytmnd fad anyone? This could get good!

Lol ohhhhhkay, can't sit back and watch this garbage. Made an account just for this. Someone check the IPs on both Bobdeezz and Porkypig. Both only have one post count. I'm guessing it's the same person.

I don't think the "Bobdeezz" who posted was the Bobdeezz of Ragnarok lol. I think it's this twat, Rumplestiltskin. You can see him crying about Shikigami and accussing everyone of botting here; http://community.livejournal.com/finalf ... 30796.html and if you're bored and up for even more drama you can shift through all that crap.

I'd like to note that I'm not even in TheCalm, I'm in a seperate HNM LS from them all together but this propoganda (sp? is bullshit lol. Accussing the majority of their LS for buying gil is a joke. Most of them have no reason to, they're a long time established HNM LS. This fool is claiming that everyone bots and stuff. How innocent is this clown when he uses third party progs shown in his screenshots? Should also be noted he wasn't allowed in any of the already established LSs so he made his own. Probably some piled up grudge from being turned down and losing claim caused him to write this garbage on your site lol.

In a nutshell, I think we have a case of someone being so frustrated about losing claim and chance at robe they have made fake accounts to post false bullshit to bring down someone's name.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Actually Noda, I think this is the real Bobdeezz. I was chatting with people about a small group of TC (lead by the amazing Fcube) doing this yesterday and this post pops up today. They're there every single day and I've seen people without dark green pearls fighting with them, too much of a coincidence.

How can someone with, how to put this, "a gil income as easy as he has" want even more? Was only a few weeks ago I commented that Mr Deezz's greed for gil was insatiable when it came to desynthing subligars, this is just more evidence of it.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

It's not Bob. Don't you speed hack and teleport hack? Why the hatred so much for RMT?

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor
    Quote Originally Posted by plake

[...]
    fail.
    He's also 1 post away from 1000, so maybe he's not to concerned about his posts are actually saying :O~
    naa i think ill keep my post count at 999..........oh sh*t

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor
    Quote Originally Posted by plake

[...]
    fail.
    He's also 1 post away from 1000, so maybe he's not to concerned about his posts are actually saying :O~
    naa i think ill keep my post count at 999..........oh sh*t
    rofl

Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    Actually Noda, I think this is the real Bobdeezz. I was chatting with people about a small group of TC (lead by the amazing Fcube) doing this yesterday and this post pops up today. They're there every single day and I've seen people without dark green pearls fighting with them, too much of a coincidence.

How can someone with, how to put this, "a gil income as easy as he has" want even more? Was only a few weeks ago I commented that Mr Deezz's greed for gil was insatiable when it came to desynthing subligars, this is just more evidence of it.
    Yes he certainly likes to over charge people for crafts and desynths, much like he tried to over charge you for the subligars. It makes me wonder why someone who admittedly buys gil would even bother to charge such an outragrous price when he can just swipe his goldcard at IGE. Maybe he sells gil too.

edit: wewt and bob are under the same IP address--wewt is another one of bob's gilbuying buddies, he's also a sack for TC.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Seeing as it's your first post and have yet to locate the "Quote" button, I'll assume your post was directed at me.

Quote Originally Posted by wewt
    It's not Bob.
    Well appologies for assuming someone who's claiming Shikigami Weapon every night and charging people for it would post on one of the biggest end game forums advertising that he'll claim Shikigami Weapon every night and charge you for a Ying-Yang Robe. My experiences with Bobdeezz before have shown his absolute desire to rip people off for gil too so God knows how I came to the conclusion it could be the same person.

Don't you speed hack and teleport hack?
    Sure, why not.

Why the hatred so much for RMT?
    At what point did I show hatred for RMT? If Bobdeezz wants to run IGE out of gil regularly (and lets not kid anyone he doesn't) then that's up to him. My problem is someone who clearly doesn't need gil claiming an NM every single night to sell on a Rare/EX item for a stupid price. Hmm, monopolizing an NM for gil - sound familiar?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

The real Bobdeezz

Ok this bullshit is getting out of hand. I have been accused of this gilbuying bs too long. At first I thought it was zenmetsu that accused me of this but later found out it was in fact their former member Russta. This person has a type of hate I dont know where from but this hate has caused rumors of me buying gil. Just to show how wrong this fucking faggot is, I can account for every item I have recieved and how I recieved it. First of all gilbuying is a big no no for me, and i am in the marines and still in school so how the fuck would i think of buying gil. Second of all, people who have watched me play this game no how i make my gil. First income my black mage ls that does mercenary for people who want to do KS runs. It was started by me and Haplo. Idea is to make clients go for either VC or split option when using their own Ks. This originated from us then others followed. We have been doing this since the bc was released. Second income Padfoot, hunted my me Albal and Heziki us 3. Every day we hunt this and our hunters know we do. Third income of gil "Russta" is buying items for cheap and selling. This includes if i see a amity cape for 15mil then hold it for a few weeks wait for price to go up then sell it for way more. Its called hustling bitch not gilbuying. 4th income is crafting for people. Use to be nq free then overprice hq. To pursue them to craft since nq is free i later changed that cause of economy. Got my clothcraft up through ks money and astral earring sales before it even got up there. If i bought gil u dumb fuck my clothcraft would be 100 like a month after i started. I have been in the 90s for almost a year now. That is my evidence and have players that can confirm it. And to cover the shikigami post, that was probaly Russta or some other faggot trying to fuck me up. I wont let that bullshit continue. Russta can post all the bs he wants because he is obviously a dumb fuck that doesnt do his/her research before posting shit. Yes i just recently joined up with some ls members to hunt shiki as a mercenary, it is their choice and i dont even lead the shit. I just come when asked and recieve the payment. If friends i know need it and are camping I will mostlikely not hunt against them. But lets all get one thing straight approach me and stop making bs posts of me buying gil cause here on fine print is how i make my gil u dumb ass bitch. I know its u and im just laughing at how hard your bitch ass is trying to fuck me up. Keep up the bullshit. Any one else have questions approach me in the game and dont spread bullshit rumors cuase it will only come back to you. Thanks nodachi for the backup. I dont even know Nodachi and this guy is backing me up. This is an example of a good person that knows what he is talking about. Need to be more people like him. Anyone that has gear that people wish they had, just try to knock them down, and it will continue to happen until something is said.

Quote Originally Posted by Russta

You're starting to sound like we're beginning a salem witch hunt.

I have no reason to defend Bobdeezz or the said LS other than hating lies being spread to ruin reputations.

Using "they're there every single day" and outside members helping doesn't really lead to much evidence either. When we camped for our members we were there days strait as well, the NM just requires it with how random the pop and drop is. Outside friends had also helped us numerous times with smaller claims such as this and wouldn't doubt that could be the case for that as well. But I'll step back. Let me grant that the said party is indeed trying to make profit off of this NM. The initial post is so ridiculous as pointed out by the other members here already, that it simply cannot be true. No stupid fucker would in their right mind list a price range of 20-30 mil. The amount isn't the problem, the fact that they're admitting they'd sell for 20 but desire as much up to 30 is ridiculous. Only a person trying to spread false crap would make up somthing as stupid as this. If it were legit it wouldn't be presented this way. He leaves no real contact name and makes us assume the poster is the same name, even more reason this looks like a fake post.

Again check IPs if there's doubt. This is too suspicious. And nothing urkes me more than seing online wankers use the anonymous aspect of the internet to try and attack people. And I feel that is exactly what is happening here.

Re: The real Bobdeezz

Quote Originally Posted by Realbobdeezz
    Ok this bullshit is getting out of hand. I have been accused of this gilbuying bs too long. At first I thought it was zenmetsu that accused me of this but later found out it was in fact their former member Russta. This person has a type of hate I dont know where from but this hate has caused rumors of me buying gil. Just to show how wrong this fucking faggot is, I can account for every item I have recieved and how I recieved it. First of all gilbuying is a big no no for me, and i am in the marines and still in school so how the fuck would i think of buying gil. Second of all, people who have watched me play this game no how i make my gil. First income my black mage ls that does mercenary for people who want to do KS runs. It was started by me and Haplo. Idea is to make clients go for either VC or split option when using their own Ks. This originated from us then others followed. We have been doing this since the bc was released. Second income Padfoot, hunted my me Albal and Heziki us 3. Every day we hunt this and our hunters know we do. Third income of gil "Russta" is buying items for cheap and selling. This includes if i see a amity cape for 15mil then hold it for a few weeks wait for price to go up then sell it for way more. Its called hustling bitch not gilbuying. 4th income is crafting for people. Use to be nq free then overprice hq. To pursue them to craft since nq is free i later changed that cause of economy. Got my clothcraft up through ks money and astral earring sales before it even got up there. If i bought gil u dumb fuck my clothcraft would be 100 like a month after i started. I have been in the 90s for almost a year now. That is my evidence and have players that can confirm it. And to cover the shikigami post, that was probaly Russta or some other faggot trying to fuck me up. I wont let that bullshit continue. Russta can post all the bs he wants because he is obviously a dumb fuck that doesnt do his/her research before posting shit. Yes i just recently joined up with some ls members to hunt shiki as a mercenary, it is their choice and i dont even lead the shit. I just come when asked and recieve the payment. If friends i know need it and are camping I will mostlikely not hunt against them. But lets all get one thing straight approach me and stop making bs posts of me buying gil cause here on fine print is how i make my gil u dumb ass bitch. I know its u and im just laughing at how hard your bitch ass is trying to fuck me up. Keep up the bullshit. Any one else have questions approach me in the game and dont spread bullshit rumors cuase it will only come back to you. Thanks nodachi for the backup. I dont even know Nodachi and this guy is backing me up. This is an example of a good person that knows what he is talking about. Need to be more people like him. Anyone that has gear that people wish they had, just try to knock them down, and it will continue to happen until something is said.
    Sup same IP as wewt.