Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 166
  1. #1
    Bobdeezz
    Guest

    Selling Yinyang robes.(Ragnarok server)

    *Current price 20-30M gil.
    *Send a /tell including your bid to Bobdeezz.
    *Will tell gather time in romaeve to lot the robe after trading the gil.
    *Claiming Shikigami Weapon is 100% guranteed.
    Thank you.

  2. #2

    o rly..

  3. #3
    Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,717
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Selling Yinyang robes.(Ragnarok server)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobdeezz
    Claiming Shikigami Weapon is 100% guranteed.
    O RLY

  4. #4
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,118
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    is this a joke?

  5. #5
    The God Damn Kuno
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    13,663
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

  6. #6

    If I make a post making outrageous claims will I get a 20 page thread too? ^^

    Seriously, no need to debate when/if/how/what, just ignore the trolls.

  7. #7
    Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,717
    BG Level
    7

    lmfao

  8. #8
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,259
    BG Level
    7

    GO GET EM XAVEY!

  9. #9
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    46
    BG Level
    1

    -_- tard

  10. #10

    Now...if you DIDNT include your real ingame name, and instead just asked people to PM you, I can see how this would work.

    You say you guarantee a claim, I assume that means you A)MrArgus Shikigami, or B)Were the only one to kill, so you assume noone has ToD except you.

    That's where you fucked up...now everyone knows your name, so you A)Can't bot...people are just gonna follow you around, and B)People don't need ToD now..they just need to /sea you and wait for you to be in Ro'Maeve.

    Congrats, you and this thread fail...have fun claiming against everyone on Ragnarok who reads BG.

  11. #11
    Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,717
    BG Level
    7

    Currently Selling Rabbit Hides on Bahamut.

    *Current Price: 50-60million gil.
    *Where?: West Ronfaure, by that tree.
    *Guaranteed claim on the Forest Hare. I'm so cool I don't need Mr. Argus.
    *5 people only, gather in Ronfaure tomorrow to lot on the robe.
    *refunds not applicable.

  12. #12
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    57
    BG Level
    2

    They've been around for a bit and have asked a few of our summoners to join. Claimed they'd get free robes if they helped. They bot. Do they ever ;D

  13. #13
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    184
    BG Level
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Daahan
    Currently Selling Rabbit Hides on Bahamut.

    [...]
    *5 people only, gather in Ronfaure tomorrow to lot on the robe.
    fail.

  14. #14
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    30,668
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by plake
    Quote Originally Posted by Daahan
    Currently Selling Rabbit Hides on Bahamut.

    [...]
    *5 people only, gather in Ronfaure tomorrow to lot on the robe.
    fail.
    He's also 1 post away from 1000, so maybe he's not to concerned about his posts are actually saying :O~

  15. #15
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    184
    BG Level
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor
    Quote Originally Posted by plake
    Quote Originally Posted by Daahan
    Currently Selling Rabbit Hides on Bahamut.

    [...]
    *5 people only, gather in Ronfaure tomorrow to lot on the robe.
    fail.
    He's also 1 post away from 1000, so maybe he's not to concerned about his posts are actually saying :O~
    Yea, I noticed the same.

  16. #16
    Physicist
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,493
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by Daahan
    Currently Selling Rabbit Hides on Bahamut.

    *Current Price: 50-60million gil.
    *Where?: West Ronfaure, by that tree.
    *Guaranteed claim on the Forest Hare. I'm so cool I don't need Mr. Argus.
    *5 people only, gather in Ronfaure tomorrow to lot on the robe.
    *refunds not applicable.
    this redeemed any typos for me

    i lol'd

  17. #17

    Re: Selling Yinyang robes.(Ragnarok server)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobdeezz
    *Current price 20-30M gil.
    *Send a /tell including your bid to Bobdeezz.
    *Will tell gather time in romaeve to lot the robe after trading the gil.
    *Claiming Shikigami Weapon is 100% guranteed.
    Thank you.
    You dumb fuck.

    Who the hell asks for 20-30 M? Not only is that price fucking stupid, but you're also specifying a range of gil. Dude. Why would anyone pay 30 when you're coming out and saying you'd sell for 20?

    That's like the people who put in their search comments crap like "Lower the price? Ok!"

  18. #18
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,118
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Lockecole
    Now...if you DIDNT include your real ingame name, and instead just asked people to PM you, I can see how this would work.

    You say you guarantee a claim, I assume that means you A)MrArgus Shikigami, or B)Were the only one to kill, so you assume noone has ToD except you.

    That's where you fucked up...now everyone knows your name, so you A)Can't bot...people are just gonna follow you around, and B)People don't need ToD now..they just need to /sea you and wait for you to be in Ro'Maeve.

    Congrats, you and this thread fail...have fun claiming against everyone on Ragnarok who reads BG.

    YAHTZEE!

  19. #19

    Not surprised

    I can't say i'm surprised, Bobdeezz is one of the biggest RMT'ers in

    Ragnarok's history, just ask Russta. The same goes for his linkshell.

    TheCalm is full of major gilbuyers and turn and burn botters, everyone in

    that linkshell has either bought gil in huge amounts or botted their way to

    full koenig and dalmaticas. Frankly you should ban this fucker from the

    boards, he's a disgrace to everything decent about this game and his

    linkshell is full of people just like him. Yingyang robe guranteed huh, i'll

    make sure you eat those words and mpk the living piss out of you, you

    brokeback galka fuck. Fuck you and your linkshell, maybe Septimus has

    some room in his galka sex slave ring for you to get ass raped.

  20. #20
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    28,614
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Re: Not surprised

    Quote Originally Posted by Porkypig
    maybe Septimus has some room in his galka sex slave ring for you to get ass raped.
    I think all the galka sex is consentual


    regardless, I lol'd at that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. Bahamut Server - Sell me your Bronzepieces
    By Xavier in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 2006-11-18, 05:40
  2. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 2006-04-13, 11:22