Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Clothcraft 80 -> 100     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Clothcraft 80 -> 100

What would be the best skillups to do starting at 80? I'd like to get up to at least like 95 so I can synth all my WHM gear >.>

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I can't really tell you what is "best" since 1) I'm not on your server and 2) I don't typically hold people's hands through crafting, but I can tell you that I always check mysterytour for recipes and go from there. If you do the research and check your AH for prices and generally know your craft it shouldn't be hard to figure out.

http://mysterytour.web.infoseek.co.jp/f ... index.html

Guild >> Clothcraft

Good luck ^^

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Best -> Arhats Gi >89. Rainbow Cape > 94 Errant bodys >96 Dance shoes >98 Rst same > 99 And C dalms to 100! :D

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

lololololol

Okay to be a bit more serious this is usually, keyword usually, the best path to take if you're looking for cheapest overhead cost. Note here, HQ gets you crap and you would be better off doing deadzee's kwazy path if you have a lot of luck (or if you RMT, same deal)
    Dodge Headband
    Arhat's Hakama
    Giant Bird Plumes
    93+ just sell your soul cause anything costs you a firstborn

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Hmm... I was planning on doing some Giant Bird Fletchings for some skillups, mostly because my friend doing Woodworking needs them for their skillups and such on Kabura Arrows I think? And the AH never has these Fletchings anyways... Arhat's Hakama looked like it was less damaging to your gil though than the Gi, last I checked ; ;

There are false prophets among us,
    who bring in damnable heresies,
    and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Ner'zhul

He was being sarcastic

Fletchings are fine to SU on as well, especially if you have a buyer, that makes it really easy.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

If you don't have a buyer they straight out suck, but if you have someone wanting the fletchings as you make them then definitely use those.

Just sell your left nut and use that money to IGE some gil and go make dance shoes since they are so profitable.

But seriously I laugh when people send me /tells saying "Hey if you ever make Dance Shoes +1 Skilling Up"
    If they buy me supplies, I'll skill up on them

Quote Originally Posted by Koga
    Just sell your left nut and use that money to IGE some gil and go make dance shoes since they are so profitable.

But seriously I laugh when people send me /tells saying "Hey if you ever make Dance Shoes +1 Skilling Up"
    Why do people even want Dance Shoes +1...they're good for like... one job and that's it. (THF) I guess I'm being a lil hypocrytical since I own a pair.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Good for BST.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

seconded about "hay you are high cloth lolz? i really need dance shoes +1, can you make me one and then let me know when you make it???"

at least it's not as bad as the guy earlier this week that said "hey i really need zenith mitts +1, can you work on making some and I'll pay you whatever you want, like is 20m good?" "it would cost me at least 100m" "oh, so how about 80? ok, well lemme know when you make em"

/vent off

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Raineer
    seconded about "hay you are high cloth lolz? i really need dance shoes +1, can you make me one and then let me know when you make it???"

at least it's not as bad as the guy earlier this week that said "hey i really need zenith mitts +1, can you work on making some and I'll pay you whatever you want, like is 20m good?" "it would cost me at least 100m" "oh, so how about 80? ok, well lemme know when you make em"

/vent off

I love those people. <3

rofl had 3 ppl ask me to do that today -_-;

80-81 = jester's headband
    81-82 or 83 can't remember is another synth people don't mention much

on my server upgrading jugi sitibaki to masters is cheaper then arhat's pants, and if you happen to get a random hq a huge profit as well, after that arhats till 88

/t Raineer Hayyy d00d, can u mak me some Mahatma Cape? oknp ill be on tomorrow morning waiting

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

/t Raineer Hayyy d00d, can u mak me some Mahatma Cape? oknp ill be on tomorrow morning waiting
    if only the sender could change colors in tells, this would be so accurate

yuck! i made 1 pair of HQ shoes skilling up and it took me over a month to sell

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Raineer

/vent off
    I have been offering to do synths for free lately as I just came back to the game recently. My only thing is if I HQ it, I ask that you don't immediatly go an sell it back on the AH and profit off my time/craft. So I get this from a fuckface wearing an Osode(should know better).

notme: Can you synth some Amemet Mantles for me? What's the HQ rate?
    me: Sure, HQ rate is about 20-25% or so
    notme: Cool can you make me two +1's?
    me: ... are you using or reselling?
    notme: reselling, maybe use it till I get a foragers, then resell both
    me: my free synths just spiked to 500k per hq for you
    notme: but i already spent a fortune on the materials, thats retarded, you just hit a button and i already bought the materials
    me: hold on (this is where i stop talking to him)

I hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee when people ask you to HQ something they are going to resell. Atleast lie to me and give me the illusion that you are going to actually use whatever I'm synthing you.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

kihre necro! >=(

Oh, but just last night I made a pair of Dance Shoes +1 at 97.9. -.- Stupid thing, why couldn't it wait like 5 more synths for a Cursed Mitts -1? :/