Thread: Dynamis Currency Prices     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Dynamis Currency Prices

I'm currently stage 3 dagger and looking for Whiteshells to get to stage 4, so I'm trying to sell my Bynes even though I need for stage 5. Usual bazaar prices are 80-100k/each for singles and same pricing scheme for 100's. I have my single bynes at 75k/each and 100 bynes at 7mil/each and in the last week or so only 1 100 bill has sold.

Is currency often bought on your server? Or do they just sit in bazaar's for a long time waiting for someone to come around and buy them? Ideally I'd find people to trade but I haven't gotten too many response to my server forum posts about it. They're selling really slow and that's ok for the Byne Bills. But I'm done with sandy currency so I wonder exactly what is making the sale so slow. Is it a cross-server issue that not a lot of people will buy from bazaar's (even JP's)? And when do you all theorize people will begin to start undercutting to sell the currency off? >.>

the only time i find currency in bazaars is when they are 90k-100k for singles.

these are the ones that don't sell. all you have to do is ask them to lower the price (50-60k) and they should normally do it. if not then they will wait days even weeks before realising they should lower.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I've sold some at 80-90k lol

just let em rot in a bazaar, and eventually some gilbuyer will pick em up.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

100k is the bazaar price of asura that nobody buys it for. I usually send tells and get it for 50.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Usually 50-60k on Garuda for singles and 6-7M on 100s. It hardly sells at that price.

Old Merits
    BG Level

I"m 1/4 to stage 4, most currency goes for 90-130k each, You can usually ask the usuals and they will sell for 70k each, sometimes cheaper. Generally I don't make offers to single sellers though, most I have found refuse to sell for less than 90k >.>;

O. pieces and Tuku are usually the quickest sellers, byne usually doesn't sell very fast. It isn't uncommon for a 100 piece to sit in rollenberry for a week or two. For the month of January I think I bought 90% of every bazaar'ed 100byne, avg price was 6.4mil. I'm sure in a week or two the average price will go back down to around 80k though.

Forgot to add. Almost all of the 100Bynes that do sell for absurd prices are usually for stage 1 to stage 2 people who just fuck everything over for everyone and then quit because it's too expensive when they actually sit down and figure out total cost, or find out that you do need currency to get from stage 3 to 5.

On shiva many of the upgraders that buy the coins are currently on Whiteshells. They will easily sell.

Sandy coins are the second most desired with several buyers here and there, but they buy at slightly lower prices.

Bastok coins are the least desired right now and there are only a couple people buying, at very low prices.

just look at peoples bazaars. How often are you seeing whiteshells vs. bines and bronzepieces?

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Niobe
    On shiva many of the upgraders that buy the coins are currently on Whiteshells. They will easily sell.

Sandy coins are the second most desired with several buyers here and there, but they buy at slightly lower prices.

Bastok coins are the least desired right now and there are only a couple people buying, at very low prices.

just look at peoples bazaars. How often are you seeing whiteshells vs. bines and bronzepieces?
    Yeah, from who I've spoken to and what the bazaar's show, this is true. Not too bad for me really, I need 10k Byne Bills so them not selling isn't too bad. We'll see how things go once I get some sandy currency.

Was just wondering if this is just something on our server atm, or if that's universally the demand. I've lowered my bynes even more, bastok is so easy for my LS and we still need plenty of af2 there so that won't be an issue to get back.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Kujata isnt that bad for dynamis currency, its still around 50-70k/1 but i can see it going up. We have like 3 fully upgraded weapons and not too many stage 4s either, a DRK has Bec De Feaucon then there's a rumor of some NIN with stage 4 but i've never seen it...75% of our upgraders are JP though lol.

Windy would probably be the highest in demand, Sandy 2nd, then Bastok 3rd...not many NAs buy currency at 50k+ on our server either, most of us just trade currencies between one another.

I suspect a sudden increase in price soon due to the amount of ppl wanting to upgrade now, probably cross-server...it stayed at 50k/1 for so long and its slowly inclining now.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

if you truely do intend to upgrade to complete, selling currency is a bad idea, even if its a type you dont need much of. there are some (an increasing number) of people who don't sell currency, and only trade one type for another. IMO that's the smarter thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Niobe

Your sig is hot

On Unicorn the going rate in Batallia is 70-90k. If you're a smart currency buyer, you can get them for 40k each. I'd never buy squat at these ridiculous prices, but I must say that my LS is getting decked out fast from selling all the currency in our weekly Dynamis run.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Isildur
    Kujata isnt that bad for dynamis currency, its still around 50-70k/1 but i can see it going up. We have like 3 fully upgraded weapons and not too many stage 4s either, a DRK has Bec De Feaucon then there's a rumor of some NIN with stage 4 but i've never seen it...75% of our upgraders are JP though lol.
    There are 3 weapons completed on Kujata, in order of being attained, NA h2h, JP sword, NA sword. There is a club (NA) complete currency wise just waiting for the attest to drop, 9 daggers in a row.

75% of the upgraders are not JP, most are NA. 2/3 complete are NA and another pretty much done NA. As for other upgraders, yes there are quite a few JP upgraders but i wouldnt be able to guess which thre is more of because the NA's that are done or close concentrate mainly around one group, 2 NA shells that do dynamis together. all 3 of the NA's i mentioned are from this shell, the JP isnt. But yes curency prices are on the rise. As for the Drk he was around 3 or 4 last i saw and if your talking about Sio or Annemary i dont think they are on stage 4 kat or even near.

i would guess highest demand would be bronze since 2 weapons are comlpete using it as main currency along with 3rd weapon club using it and having all bronze needed, then maybe shells then bills.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

About 3 weeks ago, I sold a silverpiece for 12 mil. Spent overnight in Batallia, no sale. Went to class, came back, and it had sold. I think bill prices are dropping a little now; however, they'll still sell damned fast at anything less than 90k.

Old Merits
    BG Level

When I finally get to stage 4 I think I'm taking a few months off relic and just look through the AH and know that I could of bought almost everything on there for what I have spent to get even this far >.>;

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by epigram
    When I finally get to stage 4 I think I'm taking a few months off relic and just look through the AH and know that I could of bought almost everything on there for what I have spent to get even this far >.>;
    Stage 4 I just can't wait for. A better dagger and Bynes are easy to come by...to not have to worry about windy currency will be nice.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    Quote Originally Posted by epigram
    Stage 4 I just can't wait for. A better dagger and Bynes are easy to come by...to not have to worry about windy currency will be nice.
    yeah. I have 1970/6100 T.whiteshells, this stage is the devil, however for some reason im having quite an ok time on this stage. 2 Beauc's ago, 3x L.jades drop. Last beauc, 1x L.jade 1x 100 byne dropped. Funny though, on asura it's actually hard to come across any currency. I cant seem to find anyone selling any coins at all, it's stupid. What I resorted to, is doing limbus, and trading limbus coins for dynamis coins (5x dynamis coin : 1x limbus coin), Aswell as sponsoring.

Stage4 gives me the highest dmg RDM dagger in FFXI. Stage 5 gives me the highest DMG dagger with a low delay and a new WS

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Soma
    Usually 50-60k on Garuda for singles and 6-7M on 100s. It hardly sells at that price.
    but it does sell.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

Bynes on unicorn can go from 90-120k or so. Shells and Bronze are roughly 40-70k. We had a few people doing final stage relics all at once and I think they all needed that kind of currency, price steadily rose.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

65k/each is the price for Bynes on my server. Just sold 699 of my 1399 on sale...to one guy lol, he came back a couple times with more gil.