BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 250 people in West Rouf..     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

250 people in West Rouf..

Thats right Oni's BACK 2 FFXI!!!! Man 250 ppl in west.. roufer(w/e) Nothing but noobs... every single mob is killed within 5 seconds of spawning it's like every mob is Fafnir or something.. It's hell lvling with 250 ppl in a zone let alone without a sub job and 10gil 2 start with.. WTF im i supouse 2 do with 10 freaking gil...

Anyway my character is Called Rockklee on the beta server, hume blm

My first job in FFXI was blm and the only reason i didn't keep it as my main was cause i was elvaan and i found out where not ment to be mages.. lol but this time around i gotz me a hume so i can finally lvl the job i wanted my fav jobs in FFXI are NIN and BLM but nin is an advance job and i remember how much it cost me to lvl it all the way up lol

Thing that sucks is i have to do all the quests and missions again get my rank up to 6+ do promys and ZM's sigh alot ahead of me, but i want to be atleast lvl 50 before i move back 2 Bahamut. The cool thing about 360 is you can have 1 on 1 chats with the headset i just wish you could do that with 6 ppl =) I had a party with this manthra from Titan or somethin it was So cool not having 2 type while we fought but the coolest thing was i know kno who the fuck is a guy from the get go XD

PS: Ohh and the AH is out of wack earth crystals go for 100gil a stack but my lvl 8 slops that do nothing are 2k-.-'

Sea Torques
    BG Level

grats?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

uncharacteristic from oni :/

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

hume's can't be mages either. taru onry kthx rly

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Onizuka
    The cool thing about 360 is you can have 1 on 1 chats with the headset i just wish you could do that with 6 ppl =)
    http://www.ventrilo.com

Unless you play on PS2 of course

I LIKE NARUTOZ THE BEST HEHE RESENGANN

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kuai
    I LIKE NARUTOZ THE BEST HEHE RESENGANN
    TAKE MY CHIDORI OF THE THOUSAND BIRDS!!!

Old Merits
    BG Level

Re: 250 people in West Rouf..

Thats right Oni's BACK 2 FFXI!!!! Man 250 ppl in west.. roufer(w/e) Nothing but noobs... every single mob is killed within 5 seconds of spawning it's like every mob is Fafnir or something.. It's hell lvling with 250 ppl in a zone let alone without a sub job and 10gil 2 start with.. WTF im i supouse 2 do with 10 freaking gil...

My first job in FFXI was blm and the only reason i didn't keep it as my main was cause i was elvaan and i found out where not ment to be mages.. lol but this time around i gotz me a hume so i can finally lvl the job i wanted my fav jobs in FFXI are NIN and BLM but nin is an advance job and i remember how much it cost me to lvl it all the way up lol

Thing that sucks is i have to do all the quests and missions again get my rank up to 6+ do promys and ZM's sigh alot ahead of me, but i want to be atleast lvl 50 before i move back 2 Bahamut. The cool thing about 360 is you can have 1 on 1 chats with the headset i just wish you could do that with 6 ppl =) I had a party with this manthra from Titan or somethin it was So cool not having 2 type while we fought but the coolest thing was i know kno who the fuck is a guy from the get go XD

PS: Ohh and the AH is out of wack earth crystals go for 100gil a stack but my lvl 8 slops that do nothing are 2k-.-'
    I can beat that with 310 ppl in gustaberg and the only way to claim stuff was with Dia/Provoke so after i got Lvl 3WHM i was finally able to claim stuff >.<

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Kross
    The cool thing about 360 is you can have 1 on 1 chats with the headset i just wish you could do that with 6 ppl =)

Glad that you pointed out a PC program when he was talking about the Xbox360.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Quote Originally Posted by Kross

Glad that you pointed out a PC program when he was talking about the Xbox360.
    Of coarse u guys(Bahamut pplz) know i used 2 play on ps2 so the chat thang is new 2 me 8)

Re: 250 people in West Rouf..

Quote Originally Posted by bercus

I can beat that with 310 ppl in gustaberg and the only way to claim stuff was with Dia/Provoke so after i got Lvl 3WHM i was finally able to claim stuff >.<
    answer: zehrun mines

also i bet dangruf wadi has only like 1-2 people in it.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

du u always uz 2 insted of to? bcoz its rly annoying wen 2 and to is 1 key difrance

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    du u always uz 2 insted of to? bcoz its rly annoying wen 2 and to is 1 key difrance
    Lmao i used to type perfect on this forum but i been msging alot and well it fucks up my typing >.< But your lucky i just spent the last 20min reading your live journal So i'll type "too" and "to" just like they were ment to be typed just 4 u!! lol j/k :wink: