Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Limbus     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Limbus

I know people love to talk crap about CoP and about how horrible of an expansion it was and how useless the end-game is there and etc.

But Limbus is the single most fun thing ever on FFXI. Twice a week I absolutely love playing the game and can't wait for the next run. We only use 9 so it's always very fast-paced and a challenge and everything, it's just awesome.

So yeah, if SE keeps doing stuff like Limbus then I might actually applaud them for once.

lol you have an ass for a sig.

loooooooser!

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Chum is that avatar your dad?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Re: Limbus

Quote Originally Posted by Ankiseth
    I know people love to talk crap about CoP and about how horrible of an expansion it was and how useless the end-game is there and etc.

But Limbus is the single most fun thing ever on FFXI. Twice a week I absolutely love playing the game and can't wait for the next run. We only use 9 so it's always very fast-paced and a challenge and everything, it's just awesome.

So yeah, if SE keeps doing stuff like Limbus then I might actually applaud them for once.

you know what else is fun? having people do Limbus for the first time and say "get cosmo-cleanse from sagheera"....then get to some shit like Central Temenos and have them go "cosmo-cleanse? i didnt know i needed that" then wipe because half the alliance couldnt fucking get in

I love Limbus, but I have to admit, it is practically the only redeeming activity in CoP. CoP was a large failure, with only a few redeeming highlights of the many things they added.

If you made a pie chart on what keeps people occupied on a daily basis in this game, it would be like 2% Promathia, 18% classic content, and 80% Zilart.

For an expansion that is 12 months newer than Zilart and now 16 months old, that is a failure.

Formerly known as Arcknight.
    BG Level

Re: Limbus

Quote Originally Posted by Isildur
    Quote Originally Posted by Ankiseth

you know what else is fun? having people do Limbus for the first time and say "get cosmo-cleanse from sagheera"....then get to some shit like Central Temenos and have them go "cosmo-cleanse? i didnt know i needed that" then wipe because half the alliance couldnt fucking get in
    ...lol.

Who forgot to buy their cosmo-cleanse? I need to make fun of someone.

Xavier

There are a handful of Limbus that are REALLY fun, and a lot that are kinda fun, and a few that are just meh.

That being said, the good ones are probably the most fun I have in the game (3 kings apollyon).

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    There are a handful of Limbus that are REALLY fun, and a lot that are kinda fun, and a few that are just meh.

That being said, the good ones are probably the most fun I have in the game (3 kings apollyon).
    3 Beastmen Kings on Temenos Tier 2 is fucking amazing. Nothing like holding those 3 bad boys and having to just zerg them.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

question for xavier--

say someone from BG was holding the chips for limbus, and said person left the ls holding the chips, went to another ls and used them, what would bg's reaction/course of action be

Quote Originally Posted by Surealistic
    question for xavier--

say someone from BG was holding the chips for limbus, and said person left the ls holding the chips, went to another ls and used them, what would bg's reaction/course of action be
    Homocide.

BEES OH GOD BEES
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

question for xavier--

Xavier'd go Cleric Preston all over the place! That's what'd happen!

Xavier

question for xavier--

I'm sure the reaction would be "how could this happen to me, I've made my mistakes, got no place to run, as the night goes on, I just want to scream, how could this happen to me!?!", along with pumping the angry fist into the air and demanding justice.

Actual course of action? Nothing? Can't control people who don't want anything from you.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

nono, the solution is to rub their scent under nirokun's nose, then unleash him (when on heat of course) and then nirokun will hunt them down and rape them untill they give in.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I would have to say... the last 30% of Jormungand is the funnest and most enjoyable thing ever brought from CoP.
    Actually, it's -the- only thing that has ever caused me to get a headache in this game. I don't normallyg et headaches/migraines, but my head hurt like hell during that period.

Forly though, I can't wait to see what the new limbus additions. I do honestly wish they would have put more effort into the storyline/monster types within the zones, but it is really fun.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

true enough,

alright last question then,

if that person came to your ls holding the chips, would you do anything to compensate the ls that earned the chips, or just use them without thinking twice

true enough,

if that person came to your ls holding the chips, would you do anything to compensate the ls that earned the chips, or just use them without thinking twice
    This is the correct answer.

Since you're asking BG and BG are all elist pricks with no soul or conscience.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

true enough,

question for xavier--

I am gonna go out on a limb here and guess someone left with your LS chips...

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

"how could this happen to me, I've made my mistakes, got no place to run, as the night goes on, I just want to scream, how could this happen to me!?!"

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Ok...here is the truth of what we do to the people with the chips..

First, we kidnap the person, and tie him to a chair.

next, we have a series of tortures that go as follows.

1.)First Nikkei walks in and insults the dude until his self-esteem has hit rock bottom.

2.) Next, we send in Ulmega and make him start confusing the hell out of the dude by continually mistaking what he says.

3.)Next, Xavier and myself come in the room on our drunken rages, and i sing row-row-row your boat and he explains how he's the real man of steel.

4.) Next, we bring Nirokun in to scream in to the dudes ear.

By this time, the dudes head would have exploded and we just take the chip back.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Agreed. :D

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast