Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level

There is one update they can do to get gilsellers to stop. Non-stop chinese new year event in Norg.

What 'Premier' noob JP Site is complaining about buying partially used items.

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    Its kind of sad that people who've been 75 this long and still don't know how SE releases their update information.
    i know how they do it, i just don't like how they do it.

Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    Am I going to bitch at SE though? No, not really, because its not the meat of the update.
    if it's not the meat of an update, hide it away somewhere in the patch notes when it actually comes out. you know like how changing Panzer Mask to Panther Mask was in the update notes.

if it's not the meat of the update, you don't need a front page annoucement.

you don't need click here to read about something that's very inconsequential to the grand scheme of things.

and they do this every time, and each time it's stupid.

F5 Like A Boss.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuroki Kaze
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Twisting Nether

That seems too good. It will drop a shadow mantle -1 which along with a shadow mantle will turn into this.

Shadow Mantle +1: lvl 75 Def 16 - Occasionally annulls damage from physical attacks On Darksdays: VIT+22
    Would be nice if proc rate was higher than normal one. =/

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kurokikaze
    That seems too good. It will drop a shadow mantle -1 which along with a shadow mantle will turn into this.

Shadow Mantle +1: lvl 75 Def 16 - Occasionally annulls damage from physical attacks On Darksdays: VIT+22
    Would be nice if proc rate was higher than normal one. =/
    It's wont be.

Square Enix has to be really bored, and out of imagination, to make a "First page announcement" for something that useless / worthless / whatever.

There is so many things that would need a good fix, and what do they announce in their "Official Announce Website Page": We will change the color of the text for this item LAWLZ.

Once again, GG SE.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

While contemplating this issue, my love of analogies came up with this - my version of what SE has done with this most recent update.

Guy 1: HEY GUY2 BUY MY RERAISE PIN
    Guy 2: You cant fool me! Its red!
    Guy 1: Oh guy2, you're so wise. I can never fool you.
    I lol'd in rl

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

[quote=Nirokun!]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Not Kuno":09a17
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifaco
    would you rather that S-E listens to the Allatards instead?

we all know what got changed last time that happened...

I remember hearing a bit ago that some SE people look at these forums occasionaly. All the gay talk probably scared them away. Next time theres a dumb update we'll have Niro to thank for SE not fixing endgame.
    quit your bitching because i want my gay marriage and you're either coming or not coming, depending on your attitude![/quote:09a17]

The secret of your avatar, I must have.

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

i have your turban now :3

I joined the turbantaru club /joy (*'-')

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

This should be a new topic alltogheter, but why do you guys still play FFXI when they consistantly give lackluster support for their premire MMORPG?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Bond_Savingsbond
    This should be a new topic alltogheter, but why do you guys still play FFXI when they consistantly give lackluster support for their premire MMORPG?
    We don't know........

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Coco is that you and your RL friends?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Heian
    Coco is that you and your RL friends?
    LMAO NO XD - Those are pictures I found on webshots.com. Just typed in "retard", "angry", and then "car accident" and found those three which were perfect for my evil schemes bwahahahahahahaha

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrah
    Anyways, this update isn't useless... it's just not what people expect. Like most of us, were all looking for an overhaul on a big chunk of the game. However no amount of SE bashing in forums is going to make them take an opinion seriously. Think somethings broken? Come up with how to fix it, maintain balance with other known game issues and put it in a constructive article and send it to a premiere site... I don't care which one. If it's well done and the site cares about that kind of thing they might post it, if the site gets traffic then people will read it and if it gets enough response SE might be forced to look at it eventually. Send it to their submissions thing too on playonline... but all you people who just jump into a forum and say "GG SE" aren't helping in the slightest and you can keep whining all you want but the only people who are going to see it is other people doing the exact same thing.
    It is not useless, but I do not think that anything that any of the news they posted on the front page for this version update is really exciting enough to be on the front page. They could have just delayed the announcement of the next patch by a week and put all three of those items together and it would have been a lot meatier.

But you are correct; there is a lot of emo whining and useless S-E bashing going on in these forums and on many others. Hell, I am guilty of it myself. But a lot of that comes from a disenfranchisement, Square does not have an active dialogue with its user base, in fact they seem to ignore us completely on large issues. People have posed "make abjurations drop from KS99 fights" for well over a year now on Allakazham's suggestion board (I know I have posed that a long time ago and rated up others who did); it would be nice if there were some acknowledgement that they even heard the suggestion. Instead, they throw little bones at us about enchanted items specifically mentioning that it was changed because of user comments, but they will not listen to us about important issues that really would not be all that hard to change but would make a huge impact.

In all honesty, we should try to clean up these forums. We are a very large and well known HNM community site; perhaps we should make a suggestions and improvements forum. Once ideas are fleshed out and weighed we could take them to premier sites with a fair amount of forcefulness, and it would have to be moderated more- no emo crying, drama, S-E bashing, thread derailment (guilty as charged), allaka-nonsense, or other antics that goes on here and elsewhere.

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

We understand that SE is not the only factor and their "control" has limits; however, they don't even come close to their limits.

I'm not sure whether or not you wrote an e-mail Zigrah for the time when Mrwatermonkey got banned. When SB was still around, about 15-20 of us from the LS wrote e-mails to SE.

the first e-mail address we sent our e-mails to, we got an automatic response telling us that we should be forwarding this e-mail to do a different address, and address that was correct for our complaints.

Ok, fine, we all did this, we copy and pasted our letters on to the new address and sent it. ONCE AGAIN ==> Automated response telling us that this isn't correct that isn't correct blah blah blah. Forwarded the e-mail to another address again, to which not a SINGLE ONE OF US ever got a reply ever again.

A member decided to fuck e-mails and tried calling them, to which they recieved the same shit via telephone. This is just an example.

My point is trying to get in touch with SE and/or Playonline is like trying to get in to Fort Knox with a spoon.

I guarantee you there would be so much less bitching if there was even a way to talk to SE, but no, you can't. Unless you know how to work some switches on the inside, there are no players that can get in contact with SE and tell them how they feel and what's going on. This concept completey obliterates the whole point of relation between Consumer and Supplier (simple Econ macro and micro principles).

It's mind boggling. It really is mind boggling. I don't see the harm in fixing certain things in this game. You can't blame people for saying that SE is purposefully trying to spite us all, because most of the time it seems that way.

And I still want a link or access to a NA Premier Community Website...if one exists.

EDIT: Oh, and before people start saying "don't play the game if you hate it," I'd like to say that the fun I have in this game outweighs the negatives. However, like I've said in a previous post on another thread. SE would not exist without us consumers paying for the game, and the satisfaction (no matter what level of satisfaction it may be) that we get from this game would not exist if SE did not provide the service. As a consumer who pays for this game and enjoys it, I believe myself, and others who feel the same as I do, have the right to criticize such matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    It is not useless, but I do not think that anything that any of the news they posted on the front page for this version update is really exciting enough to be on the front page.
    You're right, I was wrong, I apologize. There may in fact be a FFXI user that doesn't know how to read numbers or has numerical dyslexia who will benefit from this otherwise perfectly clear and understandable information being presented a second time in an otherwise totally redundant manner. You're also correct that it's not front page news. And that they've ignored larger issues. Repeatedly. For a very long time. For saki. Much much saki. And geisha. Many, many geisha.

Quote Originally Posted by Daahan
    My point is trying to get in touch with SE and/or Playonline is like trying to get in to Fort Knox with a spoon.
    http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Busin ... D=13168063

They have an "F" rating which pretty much says they dump toxic waste in your baby's crib, mug your grandmother for her pension money and put baby rabbits in the microwave.

Forum Donator
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by FFXIFlux
    They have an "F" rating which pretty much says they dump toxic waste in your baby's crib, mug your grandmother for her pension money and put baby rabbits in the microwave.

You say that as if those activities are bad.