Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Kesaan + Jerle account hacked on Bahamut!

Came back from school and found password changed! anyone can help me contact a gm in game or something?

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

saw ur character logged on at Lower Jueno AH around 11-12PM EST 2/8

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

first off, cue the alla quote

secondly, your boned, kthxbai

Jerle Hope your account is alright when you get back in.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

stolen accounts are so 2005.

Old Merits
    BG Level

If you giv your account information to the wrong ppl its your fault.
    Accounts cant be hacked still. Because you need 2 kinds of information
    ID + PW, ==> only if someone has your ID and you prolly change the pw after you gave infos out, the only way to "hack" your account would be to guess the pw right.
    This is the reason i gave my account infos only to ppl that are RL friends.
    Except one person but i know 100% he would never steal stuff from me.
    May i ask who you gave your infos too?
    And yes call the POL Suppoer/Service Center asap. Have your credit card infos and Playonline ID ectect all ready. Good luck though , always bad to hear still.

I guess both characters are on Bahamut. So someone must have been really lucky to "hack" two accounts on the same server. Since you know each other, it should be a friend you both have. Now get the idiot shouldnt be too hard.

kesaan and me are brothers for those who don't know and we share the same account. 2 main chars on one account ;/ The problem is that we are from Singapore so it would be kinda hard trying to contact SE.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

are you on pc or ps2?

if your on pc and dont have sufficient security, a trojan might have leaked your information..

for someone to get your ID and pass, i think they should have hacked into your pc and keylogged it..sorry this happened, but i think if you talk to a GM they would ask you for alot of personal information then they would reset the password for you..

it happened to someone in the past, and if the GM your talking to is co-oprative enough you might get somethin from it..

same thing goes with rare/ex items, incase the hacker dropped them, hope to god he didnt..you can get them back after going through a hard time with the gms

goodluck old friend

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Jerle
    kesaan and me are brothers for those who don't know and we share the same account. 2 main chars on one account ;/ The problem is that we are from Singapore so it would be kinda hard trying to contact SE.
    well contacting a gm wont help anything, the only thing that helps is when you call em. all you can lose now is some money by calling them.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

I got my friend's account recovered with correct POL ID and Previous billing information. contact them soon as possible before the CC info got change or something that could mess up ur infomation on the billing stuff of the account. wont take you longer than 10min if everything is done correctly >.> i think ur account worth more than that long distance call ._." Good luck ;3

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Id call SE right away. They will ask for things such as the Name on the account, the first and last 4 digits of your credit card, and the registration Code on your FFXI box. If oyu can provide them with all of this proper information I dont see why SE wont change your PW. But if your religious nows the time to pray because there is a very high chance that the hacker has emptied your account already.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

SE can change your password online by getting in thouch with the via the Live help.

Sorry this happend to you man...

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Kill everyone you gave your password to

Kill yourself for giving it out

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Someone changed pw for my acc too D: and when I called SE they said they'd get back to me.
    After 2 weeks waiting, I called them again and they said there's nothing they can do :/

Don't give up buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by Boen
    Someone changed pw for my acc too D: and when I called SE they said they'd get back to me.
    After 2 weeks waiting, I called them again and they said there's nothing they can do :/
    Damn that sucks Boentiful.. Your characters were way way pimped out too~ Is that why you havent updated your journal in so long? I was always reading it when something new was added. Best of luck to you all on the lame ass account hacks.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

I have a char on leviathan too and unless I get my Bahamut acc back, there's no way I'd start over again especially with this kind of economy lol. Is there a way to change ur personal info? If not I can probably give SE my info so they could reset the pw or something. If there is, well then it sucks cause that guy probably changed the info already and there's no way for me to get the pw reseted

Hey lagwagon! your sig is my conversation with a GM at AV?! wow.. I'm so proud...

Nothing useful to add here, sucks about your accounts though ; ; good luck sorting it out.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by baxta
    Hey lagwagon! your sig is my conversation with a GM at AV?! wow.. I'm so proud...
    I think the goal was to make you look stupid and they succeeded astutely

Account is gone, SE dont believe shit and they said credit card info got changed so no password reset ;/