+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Relic Weapons
    BG Level

If this doesn't make you sad, you have no soul.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

The way I understood it, the tiger wants to fuck the little boy. He is sad and becomes a plush toy.

I dont really understand it <_<

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Calvin and Hobbes man. . . . .did you not have a childhood?

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Nope

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

You poor poor solo-nerfed-black-mage-up-and-coming-thief-with-stage-2-or-3-relic-dagger-i-
    don't-remember-dynamis-manaburning-dynamis-lord-killing-shell-of-a-man-without-wyrmal-abjuration-head.

His imagination and creativity.... gone

he imagines his stuffed animal is real and as he's growing up and having to concentrate on his school and shit. his friend (tiger) starts to become less important.

i tear'd

No its not growing up, read carefully

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

lol owned

Banned.

BG Level

Is this the final one? I thought the final one was when they were sledding down some snow saying something like "There possibilites are endless!". They made a Safety Not Guaranteed with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciampolo
    he imagines his stuffed animal is real and as he's growing up and having to concentrate on his school and shit. his friend (tiger) starts to become less important.

i tear'd
    hahah Read a bit closer... hes on pills.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Nah, the above one isn't the real ending, just a really sad strip.

This is the real ending:

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/6...nending5gk.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    The way I understood it, the tiger wants to fuck the little boy. He is sad and becomes a plush toy.

I dont really understand it <_<
    LOL I thought same thing...

Now I realize he has ADD and is on the ridalin now so tiger go bye bye.

Re: If this doesn't make you sad, you have no soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Chreman
    I saw this crap all the time when I worked at a school. Kids who were very curious or rebellious would often find themselves on pills because their teachers/parents simply didn't care to put forth the effort to properly respond to each child's individual needs. I'm sure the author had simular experiences.

<3 Calvin and Hobbes ^^

pretty sure it's a fake... I have every single book and I've read them multiple times and I've never seen this strip... but yeah, that's damn sad

edit: upon closer inspection I am sure it is a fake, calvin doesn't change in a single panel and neither does hobbes until the end, and you can tell the missing parts of the chair was drawn in for the last panel, and the pencil was also added, look at the way he is holding that pencil, Waterson would never write a strip like this.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Almaa
    pretty sure it's a fake... I have every single book and I've read them multiple times and I've never seen this strip... but yeah, that's damn sad

edit: upon closer inspection I am sure it is a fake, calvin doesn't change in a single panel and neither does hobbes until the end, and you can tell the missing parts of the chair was drawn in for the last panel, and the pencil was also added, look at the way he is holding that pencil, Waterson would never write a strip like this.
    No, he wouldn't. But the sense of humor is similar, but a little more biting. Take out the reference to "pills," and I could easily see it being one of his last few strips.

Quote Originally Posted by Chreman
    Nah, the above one isn't the real ending, just a really sad strip.

This is the real ending:

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/6...nending5gk.gif
    I actually never got to get the last few books. is that really the last strip including that part in the end? O_o pls say no ;;

the end is fake

Quote Originally Posted by Byrd
    No, he wouldn't. But the sense of humor is similar, but a little more biting. Take out the reference to "pills," and I could easily see it being one of his last few strips.
    He still would never make Calvin lose his imagination, that's what the whole strip is based on, he would never end it like that.