Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: bg shadiness part 2     submit to reddit submit to twitter

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Just to make sure the thread goes the distance, I might as well seal the deal w/ something that'll get a minimal response.

Oh, and I also approve of RMT now and apology for ever mocking it.

Everyone remembers this thread. Ok, good, because its time for round 2.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...cube/shady.jpg

Thats 22, on his mule, selling LS gear to reverse RMT gil. I'm sure he knows its LS property, because he sold his other stuff on his main char.

They're also selling Kirin's Osodes that the LS gave them, and various other things. We had one member log onto the shared LS account today, and find out that his osode had been taken off the character. Currency from the LS fund was missing too.

Its a shame that people are so greedy they're literally screwing over the people who helped them get the gear in the first place, instead of giving it back to the fund so that other people who still play can use.

It also kinda dispels this whole thing;

Quote Originally Posted by berticus
    ive talked to so many old bg people in the past few days and have really begun to see how much fun i had and how much i miss the good ol' days
    Unless you add, "and completely disregard anyone still playing and don't care about gear that the LS collectively earned", its pretty inaccurate.

If you can start to explain how its ok to sell Osode's that a group of people, not individuals earned, along w/ things like Dragon Harnesses which were gotten with around 35 people, maybe I can drop the subject. But I'm just glad to know that when the price was right, you're as full of shit as I am.

Needs it's own topic.

Xavier

K.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Just to make sure the thread goes the distance, I might as well seal the deal w/ something that'll get a minimal response.

Oh, and I also approve of RMT now and apology for ever mocking it.

Everyone remembers this thread. Ok, good, because its time for round 2.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...cube/shady.jpg

Thats 22, on his mule, selling LS gear to reverse RMT gil. I'm sure he knows its LS property, because he sold his other stuff on his main char.

They're also selling Kirin's Osodes that the LS gave them, and various other things. We had one member log onto the shared LS account today, and find out that his osode had been taken off the character. Currency from the LS fund was missing too.

Its a shame that people are so greedy they're literally screwing over the people who helped them get the gear in the first place, instead of giving it back to the fund so that other people who still play can use.

It also kinda dispels this whole thing;

ive talked to so many old bg people in the past few days and have really begun to see how much fun i had and how much i miss the good ol' days
    Unless you add, "and completely disregard anyone still playing and don't care about gear that the LS collectively earned", its pretty inaccurate.

If you can start to explain how its ok to sell Osode's that a group of people, not individuals earned, along w/ things like Dragon Harnesses which were gotten with around 35 people, maybe I can drop the subject. But I'm just glad to know that when the price was right, you're as full of shit as I am.
    wow

i am hated by like 98% of my LS and I wouldn't even think of doing that (and I have like 400m of our dynamis currency on my mule.)

Seriously, you guys are fucking scum.

this is gonna be good

I feel if bahamut has no 24/7 japanese ls, this couldn't happen.

there is no specific policy. we ask people for them back. sometimes they give them back, like Arno, Imperatrix, Lujan, etc. it's a general expectation that if people won't be using their gear anymore they'll return it.

sometimes they dont, like Sephirothid, Fudeni, and now probably Namie. if they don't return we take it in stride. ouch.

if they can't return (lujan ridill, ebody, mitzki ebody, etc) then we still take it in stride although it hurts much worse.

http://www.theorderls.com/list.html
    the ones below are our sob story.
    Quote Originally Posted by demetrios
    If you got an Osode 6 months ago and were active for that entire time, is it not yours?
    t would be

nobody who has had an osode for over 6 months & been active has ever quit though.
    drama!!111

Needs more Green Ranger

*Not FFXI safe

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Marcatil
    Needs more Green Ranger

*Not FFXI safe
    I think his name was Tommy? Anyway, Tommy was a badass up until the point he became the White Ranger, at which point I started to hate him.

I have no idea, I just found that on KI and thought it amusing. I mean, c'mon, Power Rangers are funny when used at random moments.

This is the most intersting part -- http://bertholomule.livejournal.com/

thirdly, why i was on. rmt ftw, thank you uae oil company or some other rich stereotypical rich rmt goldbuyer for paying back all my month fees and for this semester for me. somehow ige started buying again, and they bought well over a billion from me and people i know. and it wasnt just ige, wow at that and it's not even because gilsellers are gone;
    http://www.ige.com -> sell

hoooooooly shit im rich
    You know you can always invite all the Bahamut gilsellers including Longlyboy, Kissofdie, Nicebaby, and all the other gilsellers to join your LS so you can all keep each other warm at night :D

woulda been better if it was herald gaiters

this thread has potential but isn't going anywhere :\ needs more drama

so does twentytwo even come here anymore to defend himself? D:

he's ya know, asleep, lol

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Elemmire
    its not going to be a very strong defense either way

Quote Originally Posted by tiberion02
    he's ya know, asleep, lol
    asleep? what timezone is he XD

Quote Originally Posted by Elemmire
    its not going to be a very strong defense either way
    I figured but it'll atleast be amusing non-the-less

Probably PST if he's still sleeping. Not unbelievable since on days I don't need to wake up I sleep until 1-2pm sometimes. It's like what? 9am or something for PST'ers (I'm GMT so I suck at conversions)

Sea Torques
    BG Level

8am, and i think hes out spending all the money he made rmt'ing bg items or something

lol......

go d/c some more fira

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

So from what I've gathered, most of the people I was idolizing about 18 months ago now need to choke and die.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast