I'm a slut

everyone knows burg.. everyone knows.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by whm_mahler
    everyone knows burg.. everyone knows.
    Hay Mahler, wdup...

/fux@Mahler

lol not much just bored as hell been oh.. 3 weeks'ish since ive been on ffxi. figures when i get in trouble and shit and cant play the ls gets all these HQ's and body abjs lol oh well been there done that, mostly miss manaburn dynamis ;;

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

lol not much just bored as hell been oh.. 3 weeks'ish since ive been on ffxi. figures when i get in trouble and shit and cant play the ls gets all these HQ's and body abjs lol oh well been there done that, mostly miss manaburn dynamis ;;
    I'm axeburning right now in URange.

Pretty fuckin' sweet.

lol sucks i need more merits too oh well when i get back on i'll finish off all the merits i plan on then get new expansion and do even more merits for the new spells and what not

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

lol sucks i need more merits too oh well when i get back on i'll finish off all the merits i plan on then get new expansion and do even more merits for the new spells and what not
    Aye :/

They better give Warrior free 50% Haste, Souleater, A+ Sword and Axe Skill, and allow us to sub your own mainjob. Warrior isn't powerful enough.

WE NEED MORE POWAH!

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Burginator

They better give Warrior free 50% Haste, Souleater, A+ Sword and Axe Skill, and allow us to sub your own mainjob. Warrior isn't powerful enough.

WE NEED MORE POWAH!
    They better give DRK 10% double attack trait, aggressor and be able to one shot mobs with our new 2hr, death.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Razz

WE NEED MORE POWAH!
    They better give DRK 10% double attack trait, aggressor and be able to one shot mobs with our new 2hr, death.
    Psht fuck no. Should take away DRK 2h entirely, give WAR all their Attack Bonuses, but give them Super Jump.

E. Body
    BG Level

WE NEED MORE POWAH!
    Psht fuck no. Should take away DRK 2h entirely, give WAR all their Attack Bonuses, but give them Super Jump.
    And cure5 along with infinite mp right?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

WE NEED MORE POWAH!
    And cure5 along with infinite mp right?
    Um... No... Just give them permanent invincible and 100% magic immunity. More fair that way.

WE NEED MORE POWAH!
    It's already possible to have A+ Sword and Axe. I'll take the 50% haste though.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

or just go MNK. no new patches required.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lockecole

WE NEED MORE POWAH!
    It's already possible to have A+ Sword and Axe. I'll take the 50% haste though.
    A+ *BASE*!!! ;o

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Re: You might be fag if.....

Quote Originally Posted by jaryk
    You might be a fag if....

1.You no longer play FFXI but continue to post on FFXI forums such as this one.

2.You like to argue that WoW is better than FFXI on forums because you honestly thing people give a shit what you think.

3.You cause LS drama about a LS that you're no longer in/have never been in because you think people will give you 5 minutes of attention.

4.You've called out others for botting/gilselling/gillbuying yet yourself has done the same.

5.Your name is Kuai

6.You don't use the search function and post topics that have been brought up 10,000 times.

7.Your name is Kuai

Please add as necessary.

8. you could be a fag if you feel the need to make a 7 topic post stating why you feel other ppl are fags

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast