Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: ZOMGMORDION w/e     submit to reddit submit to twitter

One sec, gotta go find the file.

no keyloggers prz.

The screeshot thing, and then the GM's smartass comment are the ownage.

and the kill crabs? LOL i smell someone's new sig being cooked up.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

What is different between "yes" and "OK"
    I wanna be jailed some time and have a big convo. with a GM on how FFXI should be better

Quote Originally Posted by Sefier
    no keyloggers prz.
    Check PM's.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/Greysoul/ban1.jpg

i can't get this fucking pic to be larger so yeah..i hope you got good eyes.

no my computer is not overclocked lol. warning to all those that really do have overclocked computers. i was suspended 3 days, came back less than 24 hours later and i get pulled in to jail before the NM i camp even pops. gg..i even called a gm on myself through another character, reporting myself as having this so called "overclocked" computer, he wouldn't do anything. this gm needs hot greese thrown in his face.

Quote Originally Posted by Starfire
    What is different between "yes" and "OK"
    I wanna be jailed some time and have a big convo. with a GM on how FFXI should be better
    Yes = Im going to do what you're asking.
    Ok = I saw what you are asking, but say what you want, I don't care.
    No = Gtfo and Stfu.

I think that's it

Everybody's Favourite Nobody
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Stephen Hawking tried to overclock, and he failed. Don't do it man!!

http://hawkingfailsoc.ytmnd.com/

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

So let me get this straight... if you have a nice computer, they ban you? I guess this is their way of saying "PS2 ONRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Demosthenes11

Quote Originally Posted by Chumbelina
    and the kill crabs? LOL i smell someone's new sig being cooked up.
    ^^;

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Idlepimp

Old Merits
    BG Level

How retarded is that GM? Overclocking your computer has NO effect on the game other than making it run better. If they don't want you to have a superior graphics to other people, they should remove graphics options altogether and make everyone play it as though it were the PS2.
    GM's who know jack shit really piss me off.

they stole my sig ; ;

New Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by ½pint
    How retarded is that GM? Overclocking your computer has NO effect on the game other than making it run better. If they don't want you to have a superior graphics to other people, they should remove graphics options altogether and make everyone play it as though it were the PS2.
    GM's who know jack shit really piss me off.
    Movement is run client side, that's why speed hacks work. At some point people who's comps had a messed up clock (real clock, not processor speed) would move faster. I guess the speed of movement is a rate over time thing where time is determined by the player's comp. So in a nutshell, a dumbass GM could confuse messing with your comps internal clock (the one that keeps time) with overlocking your processor (which doesn't speed up timekeeping) and think you were speedhacking.

You may or may not be perma banned. My jp friend has been to jail 3 times for warping/POS and still plays. So if you are NA then you are fucked.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

not to mention he said it had nothing to do with flee cheats, its just that i can magically see mobs before everyone else, so therefor..a ban is in order.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by GreySoul
    not to mention he said it had nothing to do with flee cheats, its just that i can magically see mobs before everyone else, so therefor..a ban is in order.
    T_T

crap I gotta get rid of my FX-57 and cable internet

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

honestly, i think people just called gm on me so much and failed, that they had to make up some horseshit to get rid of my ass. i'm pretty sure its gonna be a perma ban this time. a guy can't even go straight in this game, once you fuck up, its gtfo. MUST FIND A NEW GAME.............................

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by GreySoul
    i even called a gm on myself through another character, reporting myself as having this so called "overclocked" computer, he wouldn't do anything.
    Was this before or after your chat with him in jail?