Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: ZOMGMORDION w/e     submit to reddit submit to twitter

ZOMGMORDION w/e

so,can i get last chance warning on my first offense?
    was sent to jail yesterday and they said my account is being suspended he said chk on friday and that a senior GM is reviewing for perma ban.

SS later :O

Sea Torques
    BG Level

you're done

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

What'd you do?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

i was sent to jail for calling an NPC a nigga in /say, i guess the fact that i told the GM i wasnt satisfied that he didnt do shit about the MPKing that happened in DA earlier that day didnt help either.

i was released like 20 minutes later though lol

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

If i did something (not that i would ever do) that would put my account in review for getting banned, i'd cry like a little girl to the GM to forgive me and get down on all 4.

No way I'll be throwing away all i've worked for the past few years over some bullshit, not that I would ever put it in danger but you get the idea.

MDN you sure,i hope i dont lose my bst,dont care much about my blm except the HQ staffsi had,but damn my bst took forever to finish /sigh

Quote Originally Posted by Sefier
    MDN you sure,i hope i dont lose my bst,dont care much about my blm except the HQ staffsi had,but damn my bst took forever to finish /sigh
    Your BST has one hell of a tan in your avatar.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

when the GM tell you that you're information is getting fowarded to a SGM for ban, you're basically fucked.

Ask anyone here lol, they don't review shit they just sign the paper (if there even is one to be signed).

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Idlepimp
    What'd you do?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sefier
    1338 hax.
    Word.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I doubt they will ban you for your first offense but the SGM will give oyu a harsh warning.

I got suspended and was almost put up for Perma-ban because I made a joke about RMT. It was really stupid on both the GM and my part. ive since learned to never use the letters R, M, and T in the same word in game.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

they permabanned a full koenig pld account for "holding a NM and griefing other players" as their first and only offense, so i wouldn't hold my breath for them to let you off

lol i think im up for a perma ban,prior to this some other ppl that were involved w/ this and i were involed w/ something about holding KA,i was never jailed nor did a GM contact me-hopefully that doesnt affect there decission i dont wanna lose my bst!!

They told me me my account was under review for perma-ban twice, never got banned guess its just random.

Where are the screenshots damnit.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Americayankee
    They told me me my account was under review for perma-ban twice, never got banned guess its just random.
    Said the same thing to me, but i only got the 3-day. I thought they just said that to everyone as a scare tactic.

I can send you the .DAT List for POS and you can warp around the other Jail Cells if you want.

ooh shoot gimme!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast