Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I ride on Spynner's     submit to reddit submit to twitter

He was pretty cool. I ride on Spynners too you know.. also lol @ me dead in the top picture.

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/5236/img01159jx.jpg

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

that guy showed up 3 days ago in unicorn DA, just..walking around.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

GMs dont do anything productive, at least Spynner found an amusing way to waste the time he gets paid to help people with.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

Spynner is bipolar I swear to god...he is all happy ^_^ one minute and the next he gets serious and starts WHIPPING OUT THOSE PERIODS.

"Sure I'll look into it ^_^!"

"The problem is still being looked into."

It's like...uhhh...should I joke around with him or not? Who knows, he can be cool and scary too.

Spynner is the only gm i ever talked to, he made me laugh and seemed pretty cool.

He'll probably get sacked soon knowing SE history with GM's that actually get on a level with the playerbase.

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I bet someone their sister's virginity that some person asks how to get the old FF font for the player names in the bottom two screenshots.

I remember [GM] Gludd! R.I.P Gludd

They made Gludd change his name, probably Spynner... who knows.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Epical
    I bet someone their sister's virginity that some person asks how to get the old FF font for the player names in the bottom two screenshots.
    I didn't click them until you posted this, nor do I have a sister..but yeah that looks cool

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

FFXI needs more GM's like gludd and spynner. A lot of GM's are really cool but the ones that are assholes, you have to understand they're only doing their job.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Yea, this GM has mood swings it seems, haha..

I told him I had to be right back my dog wee'd on the floor itll take 2 seconds to clean up and he told me I should ignore my RL problems and give my full time to his convo (which I really didnt have a choice) then told me he was going to place a warning on my account -_-;

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

This is guy is cool and does his job.

don't have it screenshotted, but during dynamis-windurst when one of our members fell under the bridge and after spynner puller her out:

Daahan: Excuse Mr. Spynner are you still there?
    [GM]Spynner: No.

Little Mother
    BG Level

He'll be fired soon, we all know if you want to be a GM you have to be an asshole to NAs. See you around Spynner

(taken from EQ) http://fired.ytmnd.com/ the good ones always go

Can't we all stop being Negative Nancy's for just a moment and be glad that he's around and stop assuming he'll be fired? This guy seems clever enough to dodge corporate orders.. if he were ot get fired, I bet he'd find a way to come back from a PC in his hideout... twenty floors below sea level.

THIS IS NOT LIVEJOURNAL DOT COM
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Detheroc

Debbie Downer > Negative Nancy

"You know they still haven't found that anthrax guy."

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Chumbelina
    Can't we all stop being Negative Nancy's for just a moment and be glad that he's around and stop assuming he'll be fired? This guy seems clever enough to dodge corporate orders.. if he were ot get fired, I bet he'd find a way to come back from a PC in his hideout... twenty floors below sea level.
    Yeah I doubt he'll get fired, I think the main reason Gludd got fired was because people posted on forums about him constantly. Then to make it worse, you had idiots who would call GMs and not be satisfied that the person who beat them to claim didn't get banned, so they'd say "GIVE ME GM GLUDD". I'm sure once someone accidentally said that to the SGM or a higher ranking GM, they decided to get rid of Gludd.

*EDIT*I also remember talk about how Gludd wasn't liked by his fellow GMs at work, partially because of his "annoying music", was it? So yeah, it didn't help that people didn't like him much either. I also remember a GM talking in /say with some players calling GM "a young kid" or something along those lines.

But yeah, all in all, Spynner looks kewl, hopefully he will come to Lakshmi and fool around with us :D. What servers does he seem to be most active in?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk
    Yeah I doubt he'll get fired, I think the main reason Gludd got fired was because people posted on forums about him constantly. Then to make it worse, you had idiots who would call GMs and not be satisfied that the person who beat them to claim didn't get banned, so they'd say "GIVE ME GM GLUDD". I'm sure once someone accidentally said that to the SGM or a higher ranking GM, they decided to get rid of Gludd.

*EDIT*I also remember talk about how Gludd wasn't liked by his fellow GMs at work, partially because of his "annoying music", was it? So yeah, it didn't help that people didn't like him much either. I also remember a GM talking in /say with some players calling GM "a young kid" or something along those lines.

But yeah, all in all, Spynner looks kewl, hopefully he will come to Lakshmi and fool around with us :D. What servers does he seem to be most active in?
    Gludd didn't get fired. They had him change his name and then spread the rumor that he got fired so people would stop asking for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Coco
    Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk

Gludd didn't get fired. They had him change his name and then spread the rumor that he got fired so people would stop asking for him.
    FFXI Conspiricy Theories....

GLUDD SHOT KENEDY!