Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

So, any other servers have gilfarmers in sea?

Yep, an actual group of chinese gilfarmer/sellers that remains after the whole 'new years / se ban thing got access =(

And what will they go for? Straight to limbus and sell ancient currency?

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/5943/img00275yq.jpg

Discuss.

theyre probably definitely doing limbus coins, and gonna make a fortune :p
    only other thing i could think of is selling their service, for jailers/missions/whatever, but i dont think that would ever happen

Asura has an ls that is lead by gilfarmers with NAs in it now (fucking lootwhores) that not only are they still around, they dominate Sky pop nms, have completed ZM (at least beaten AA ZM14 since they have the earrings), have completed CoP (have the rings btw), and do limbus to sell the coins. They do just about anything and everything possible that can net them items which they in turn can sell; oh and lets not forget, they shout to sell sky gear now too, so you see shouts to sell Abjurations from sky and items such as Seiryu's Kote, Suzaku's Sune-Ate, etc... Asura is just fucking great I tell ya

Edit: Forgot how they have a mule that is always selling Kirin's Osodes (well, they sell an Osode at least once a week or so, but this mule always happens to have an Osode and shining cloths, unless the Osode was bought)

Yeah I thought most likely, I don't see the service being sold and its ALL gilsellers. Only a few na's on fenrir suck enough cock to join seller shells and lootwhore :/

These guys also farm sky pretty hard, though its wierd how the seller shells shifted.. They aren't gimp eq'd fuckbags any more, they actually have decent equips, and instead of gilsellers fighting against each other, they form together to take down kirin ect ect..

I'm prolly gonna die of a heart attack the day I hear the tightbots nabbed tiamat lol..

Virtues/Deeds aren't Rare or EX. Discuss.

Think how much they could sell Torques for at the current droprate, ala God gear style.

Edit: Siren doesnt even have a gilfarmer with Tavnazian Safehold access....or at least none of them hang out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lockecole

Think how much they could sell Torques for at the current droprate, ala God gear style.

Edit: Siren doesnt even have a gilfarmer with Tavnazian Safehold access....or at least none of them hang out there.
    Oh fuck.. your right..

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Asura's attitude with gilsellers is disgusting. A gilseller even created a NA HNMLS and people , tons of people joined in saying "he's not a gilseller". He admitted to selling gil before.

Also they joined Viking, a chinese gilseller LS, and claiming "They're just chinese people" , yeah ok, chinese people that dont move from their spot EVER and have an amazing personality switch every 8 hours.

Asura, the land where gilsellers roam, and NA's help them.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    Asura's attitude with gilsellers is disgusting. A gilseller even created a NA HNMLS and people , tons of people joined in saying "he's not a gilseller". He admitted to selling gil before.

Also they joined Viking, a chinese gilseller LS, and claiming "They're just chinese people" , yeah ok, chinese people that dont move from their spot EVER and have an amazing personality switch every 8 hours.

Asura, the land where gilsellers roam, and NA's help them.
    Valefor is becoming like Asura. Its kinda sad really.

yup.. manaburn gilfarming LS used to be called TaruTaruBLM but now they renamed it to Tarutaru. They are ghey.. MPKing them = win. It's funny cause they don't know shit in sea and don't really do anything there XD I've seen them with the Tamas Rings and such but they never are in sea.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Fenrir has a group of gilsellers that got Sea just today. I hope they ruin the coin market so I can start buying some.

Quote Originally Posted by Ankiseth
    Fenrir has a group of gilsellers that got Sea just today. I hope they ruin the coin market so I can start buying some.
    Hey whats up ankiseth, WE ARE ON THE SAME SERVER.

Same people being spoken about, hooray.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Forgot how they have a mule that is always selling Kirin's Osodes (well, they sell an Osode at least once a week or so, but this mule always happens to have an Osode and shining cloths, unless the Osode was bought)
    Theres like 2-3 Osodes for sale now for 60mil >_> I think they have the capability to farm them faster than they sell them.
    I wouldnt be surprised if they have half a dozen more to put up for sale once the rolanberry mule sells the one it has.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Remembrance
    Quote Originally Posted by Ankiseth
    Hey whats up ankiseth, WE ARE ON THE SAME SERVER.

Same people being spoken about, hooray.
    I never read the location thing cause people almost never fill it out <.<

But yeah, the ones that have it are pretty stupid, so I imagine they tossed gil (potions) constantly to win the BCs. Even so, doubt they'll manage to do too much but maybe we can get some coins.

I'd much rather get coins on my own, if we are splitting coins up even, and going for coin runs I come out with 6+ everytime =x

Buying coins is nab for how easy they are to get :/ And buying them from gilsellers is lawl T0T;

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

The ones who got Sea did it pretty quickly, because they were helped by the same NA scum that ran FantasyDreamer. Let me just put it this way: This group was in the Aqueducts 1.5 weeks ago. They now have sea. Outside help ftw :/

I doubt theyll bother with Jailers, they are too difficult to pop to be worth money selling their drops. They'll go straight for limbus, and make a fortune.

Asura Server:RMTLS farming AV and JoL

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Heian
    How? Admittedly, I'm kind of oblivious to a lot of HNM camps since most of the time I'm on it's either crafting, doing pop NMs or Limbus.

Quote Originally Posted by Navia
    Forgot how they have a mule that is always selling Kirin's Osodes (well, they sell an Osode at least once a week or so, but this mule always happens to have an Osode and shining cloths, unless the Osode was bought)
    Theres like 2-3 Osodes for sale now for 60mil >_> I think they have the capability to farm them faster than they sell them.
    I wouldnt be surprised if they have half a dozen more to put up for sale once the rolanberry mule sells the one it has.
    I guarantee you they farm them faster than they sell. Asfyu always has 1 or 2 of a few different sky items priced competitively...never more than 1 or 2, for sure.

All of a sudden IGE is buying gil @ 10$ per mil, and Asfyu suddenly has 5 vclaws, 5 b.hide, 8-9 shining cloth, a forest worth of divine lumber, etc, in addition to moving 4-5 claws/hides/cloths per day on AH.

Someone pays their rent using asfyu.

Edit: also, you don't get 10+ shining cloths from sky without getting a shedload of Osodes as well.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by ono
    Quote Originally Posted by Heian
    How? Admittedly, I'm kind of oblivious to a lot of HNM camps since most of the time I'm on it's either crafting, doing pop NMs or Limbus.
    I ment that Valefor is heading that way, there have been more and more NA team ups with RMT ls'es. Don't forget about Squeakzilla killing HNM with the Ishiwhatever crew.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lockecole

Blackpig has safehold access.