+ Reply to Thread
    Sea Torques
    BG Level

Remember Sonic the hedgehog?

http://b3ta.com/links/400

Then check this out very cool

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Man... I so miss how the Sonic games used to be so cool. ._. Now a days, Sega is just poo.

Sonic games are still cool.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Unless they have the word 'adventure' anywhere in their title. Then they suck, badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Correction
    Unless they have the word 'adventure' anywhere in their title. Then they suck, badly.
    So you're telling me Sonic, Sonic 2, Sonic 3 and Sonic and Knuckles all sucked badly?

After Sonic 3 and Knuckles (best Sonic game ever) Sonic went downhill really fast, although Sonic Adventure 2 was very fun for me, and probably my favourite out of the recent Sonic games. <3 Biolizard fight + music!

As for the video, very cool~

blax n gunz
    BG Level

I should clarify.

Sonic games rule.

Unless they are also called 'Sonic Adventure.' In such a case, the game sucks pretty bad.

The Sonic Adventure series basically took all the fun out of the game.

Sonic CD > Sonic 2 > Sonic > Sonic 3.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

thats pretty neat, that guy is really good. the last few levels i dont even know cuz when i was a nub at sonic when i was a kid, dont thnik i ever got that far :'(

brings back good memories, and sonic had such good music now that i hear it on piano, i could listen to it all day

makes me wanna buy one of them sonic games that u plug in the tv with the controller,that and altered beast, my sega is long gone

Only thing I found fun about Sonic Adventure (2 really, I hated 1) was Shadow and Sonic's levels, and the boss fight between Sonic and Shadow (final), the Biolizard boss and the secret final boss.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zhila Zelena
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    Only thing I found fun about Sonic Adventure (2 really, I hated 1) was Shadow and Sonic's levels, and the boss fight between Sonic and Shadow (final), the Biolizard boss and the secret final boss.
    I agree with this. Sonic/Shadow levels were really fun (given the camera didn't screw up and get you killed). Knuckles/Rogue hunting levels weren't all that bad usually, but I couldn't stand the Tails/Robotnik stages.

Give me more of those last Sonic/Shadow levels with a ton of rails. They were annoying as hell to die in, but so satisfying when you finally beat them

Everybody's Favourite Nobody
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I liked pretty much every Sonic game they ever made (including the Shadow the Hedgehog spinoff) except Sonic Heroes. Man that game was a beast.

lol....I have this video playing in the background as I do everything... good memories

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

sonic cd was by far the best sonic game

Sonic CD was great (Metalic Sonic ftw) but I still view Sonic 3 and Knuckles as the best game length wise and level wise. Although all the other Sonic games aren't far behide for me, I love all the originals

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

i LOVED sonic adventure 2, even found a way to filter the mobs to get your crystals to drop :D It's been a while, but I kept using sonic in the starter night time zone where there's a ton of mobs (or was it shadow? like i said, been a while> < ) and then if you only pick up a certain crystal, ignore the rest, keep restarting the stage and more chances of that will drop.

CHAO!!!!!!! I loved raising them. I made a sonic one, failed on a shadow one.

Knuckles was boring, Rouge was awesome (reminded me of austin powers) Sonic/Shadow levels owned faces, tails levels were ok, robotnics were stupid.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by berticus
    Sonic games are still cool.
    Shadow the Hedghog was a good game..?

E. Body
    BG Level

SA2 was garbage...

Best sonic game is on the arcade, with the rollerball/trackball thing where you roll it in the direction you want your character to run. Anyone else played it? :D Sadly the arcade machine here in london has been broken and unattended to since I was 12 years old...

Wow thats brings back a lot of memories lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    i LOVED sonic adventure 2, even found a way to filter the mobs to get your crystals to drop :D It's been a while, but I kept using sonic in the starter night time zone where there's a ton of mobs (or was it shadow? like i said, been a while> < ) and then if you only pick up a certain crystal, ignore the rest, keep restarting the stage and more chances of that will drop.

CHAO!!!!!!! I loved raising them. I made a sonic one, failed on a shadow one.

Knuckles was boring, Rouge was awesome (reminded me of austin powers) Sonic/Shadow levels owned faces, tails levels were ok, robotnics were stupid.
    100% agree here, except I hated every other level except for Sonic and Shadows, you could finish their levels in like 3 minutes, Knuckles/Rouge could set you back 30 mins, and Tails/Robotnik would be around 10 mins (and soooo boring too).

As for the Chao's hmm, I think I made a Sonic and Shadow and started making a super special one (I forgot the name lol). It was a lot of fun and see them in the playground was funny too XD

Biolizard will forever be my favourite Sonic boss of all time (if you couldn't guess I loved it already)~

Anyone remember the Sonic fighting game? LOL that was a fun game to play, see the characters do some crazy shit, I wonder what that would be feel like if you were high =O