Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gendawa +1 HQ rate     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Gendawa +1 HQ rate

Hey guys... ive been trying on and off to synth myself a gendawa+1 for a while now, and was just wondering if anyone had any insight as to the subcraft level. Mystertour posts it as 41 bone, which seems odd to me, given the extreme rarity of the bow. I know of only two on all of Bismarck, which would lead me to belive it is indeed a tier 0 synth, rather than tier 1, as mystertour states. If anyone has any thoughts, id be greatful to hear them. Thanks.

Aces

t1. You must be just unlucky (like me, 0/60 on arhat gi now!)

Also, while it is a decent tactic, don't be so quick to draw conclusions on the difficulty of the synth by the rarity of the hq. For example, just last night I became the first person on Asura to list Yasha Tekko +1 on the AH. I personally know of only 3 on the server, all 3 of which I made. However, the synth is teir 1, and not exactly a rare/expensive synth either.

Quote Originally Posted by aurik

Also, while it is a decent tactic, don't be so quick to draw conclusions on the difficulty of the synth by the rarity of the hq. For example, just last night I became the first person on Asura to list Yasha Tekko +1 on the AH. I personally know of only 3 on the server, all 3 of which I made. However, the synth is teir 1, and not exactly a rare/expensive synth either.
    I went 0/72 on Gi and 0/36 on Jinpachi..
    Then i said fuck this and never tried again.
    Gogo 7mil down the drain.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Koga
    Quote Originally Posted by aurik

I went 0/72 on Gi and 0/36 on Jinpachi..
    Then i said fuck this and never tried again.
    Gogo 7mil down the drain.
    7/40 on jinpachi+1, lol. <3 self signed things.. and 28m profit.

Predictably Unpredictable
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

First time I tried, went 1/7.. got it on the fourth. Next time was like 1/13 or so.

kk... thanks alot for the info guys... guess ill get back on it... really want that signed +1^^

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

aurik i dont have a good gi ratio either, 3/142

2/30

funny thing is, it was all NQ through the different batches. Then on the final batch i swore i wouldn't buy anymore materials to make it. Bam, first two in a row are HQ. >.>

E. Body
    BG Level

I got a Gi crafted for me and the crafter went 2/12 :wink:

poor clothcrafters

any particular day/moon you guys craft on? from experience, ive found last quarter moon, day of the crystal, to be good for tier 1 HQ, but have not done nearly enough synths to prove/disprove this. Anyone else seen good results at this time?

Ace

new moon ice or darks i like. depends on the crystal. >.>

but i'm pretty sure moon doesn't play much of a factor if any.

yeah... i tend to agree, but i try to pay attention to trends just in case. Anywho, i just HQed 1 on waning crescent iceday... so all is well ... anyone know what these things are going for these days? im lvling CC on a mule, and am making alot of rainbow cloth which wont sell on AH for crap any more, so if i can HQ 1/12, and these things sell for a good amount, thatd be a nice way to get rid of it all. Thanks again for all the help.

Ace

I know I sold the +1 i had for like 6mil a while ago, and the last sold was around 10-12mil? (Our ebow was at about 25mil at that time.)