Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Apocalypse Nigh BCNM Speculation

From Emperyal Paradox dialgue .dat:

Who calleth my name!?≺Marker: 7F3100≻≺NewLine≻
    What faceless soul calleth me from the void...!?≺Marker: 7F3100≻≺NewLine≻
    Canst thou...≺Marker: 7F3602≻≺NewLine≻...hear me...≺Marker: 7F3603≻≺NewLine≻...Promathia?≺Marker: 7F3100≻≺NewLine≻
    I hear thee...≺Marker: 7F3602≻≺NewLine≻...Altana...≺Marker: 7F3100≻≺NewLine≻
    ≺Player Name≻.≺NewLine≻Let us discuss what needs to be done.≺Marker: 7F3100≻≺NewLine≻
    I have returned from an audience with the Wyrmking.≺Marker: 7F3100≻≺NewLine≻
    If the Keeper of the Apocalypse is indeed attempting to cross over into this world, there is but one option left to us.≺Marker: 7F3100≻≺NewLine≻
    We force the keeper to appear on our terms.≺NewLine≻Then we crush him.≺Marker: 7F3100≻≺NewLine≻
    This was Prishe's original plan.≺Marker: 7F3100≻≺NewLine≻
    Ulmia will sing the Lay of the Immortals in the presence of the fifth mothercrystal.≺Marker: 7F3100≻≺NewLine≻
    The time has finally come to use the completed song--the verses you discovered on your journey.≺NewLine≻I have faith that Ulmia can perform the piece with little trouble.≺Marker: 7F3100≻≺NewLine≻
    Make your way to the Sealion's Den in Tavnazia.≺NewLine≻Al'Taieu beckons once again.≺Marker: 7F3100≻≺NewLine≻
    ≺Player Name≻, I have awaited your arrival.≺Marker: 7F3100≻≺NewLine≻
    It is my fault that this terrible thing is occurring--I have no excuses.≺Marker: 7F3100≻≺NewLine≻
    I always feared that my act of relinquishing the Star of Tavnazia...≺Marker: 7F3100≻≺NewLine≻
    ...would one day bring the world back to the brink of destruction.≺Marker: 7F3100≻≺NewLine≻
    But to be completely honest, I am overjoyed that this darkness has given us another chance to meet.≺NewLine≻Truly, I am...≺Marker: 7F3100≻≺NewLine≻
    Prishe!≺NewLine≻You stop this nonsense at once!≺Marker: 7F3100≻≺NewLine≻
    Why must you insist on playing the clown at a time like this!?≺NewLine≻You truly are incorrigible!≺Marker: 7F3100≻≺NewLine≻
    Aw, c'mon, Ulmia!≺NewLine≻It's been so long since I've seen ≺Player Name≻.≺Marker: 7F3100≻≺NewLine≻
    A normal reunion would be kinda boring, and I just wanted to spice things up a little...≺Marker: 7F3100≻≺NewLine≻
    You were just trying to cover up your own awkwardness!≺Marker: 7F3100≻≺NewLine≻
    That's...not...true...≺Marker: 7F3100≻≺NewLine≻
    Oh! Hey, there's the ≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 0)≻[/Ultra /Hyper /Psycho /Eternal /Neo /Lovely /Pretty /Final /Extra /Deadly /Savage /Aero /Pseudo /Universal /Exciting /Celestial /Super /Mighty /Mega /Omni /Poly ]≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 1)≻[/Terror /Perfect /Royale /Gorgeous /Pretty /Hell /Fantasy /Stealth /Powerful /Invincible /Explosive /Storm /Fantastic /Duper /Go-Go /Morphing /Retro /Sonic /Cloud /Sky /Stellar ]≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 2)≻[/Hyper /Neo /Lovely /Happy /Caller /Hound /XI /Armored /Brutal /Buster /Alpha /Chief /Provoker /Mincer /Streak /King /Prince /Power /Robo /Delver /Mystic ]≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 3)≻[C.I.D./Enterprise/Nautilus/Gilgamemnon/Redwing/Blackjack/Falcon/Highwind/Ragnarok/Hilda Garde/Prima Vista/Red Rose/Fahrenheit]!≺Marker: 7F3100≻≺NewLine≻
    ≺Player Name≻.≺NewLine≻Cardinal Mildaurion will be joining us later.≺NewLine≻Let us begin our journey to the fifth mothercrystal.≺Marker: 7F3100≻≺NewLine≻
    Our mission will be a success.≺NewLine≻I know it in my heart.≺Marker: 7F3100≻≺NewLine≻
    Prishe, Ulmia, ≺Player Name≻!
    You seem surprised.≺NewLine≻Well, our last parting of ways did seem somewhat final.≺Marker: 7F3100≻≺NewLine≻
    But you couldn't expect us to stay at home shivering in our fur when word of this rrreached us!≺Marker: 7F3100≻≺NewLine≻
    As the...Moblins say...≺NewLine≻“Don't leave...a hole...half...dug...”≺Marker: 7F3100≻≺NewLine≻
    Are we digging holes?
    For the graves?≺Marker: 7F3100≻≺NewLine≻
    Not very optimistic, are we!≺Marker: 7F3100≻≺NewLine≻
    I never thought I would don this armor again.≺NewLine≻Cardinal Mildaurion is not one to be ignored.≺Marker: 7F3100≻≺NewLine≻
    Wow, the whole gang's here.≺NewLine≻All because of my selfish mistake...≺Marker: 7F3100≻≺NewLine≻
    My apologies...≺Marker: 7F3601≻≺NewLine≻And my thanks!≺Marker: 7F3404≻
    The time has come.≺NewLine≻On to the mothercrystal!≺Marker: 7F3100≻≺NewLine≻
    Hehehe.≺NewLine≻I always wanted to come back to this place.≺NewLine≻Y'know, for a picnic or something.≺Marker: 7F3100≻≺NewLine≻
    Still making unrealistic wishes, Prishe?
    Miss Mildaurion!≺NewLine≻Aldo!?
    I'm sure you all know Zeid.≺NewLine≻We have a debt to the ancients that needs to be repaid.≺Marker: 7F3100≻≺NewLine≻
    I will also fight alongside you.≺NewLine≻I must see this matter put to rest.≺Marker: 7F3100≻≺NewLine≻
    Here they come!
    Bound together...
    By the crystals...
    We wil soon...
    Become one...
    There's something else...!
    A fifth person?
    Lion!?
    Hahaha!
    The stone she would not reqlinquish...!
    It has been shattered by your song...!
    Our divine trnasformation is at hand!
    This ends now!
    Leave Nag'molada to me!
    You shall be the first...!
    The first to taste teh vengeance of the dead!
    I think wer'e done here.
    Yes, the battle is over. There is online...
    She appears to be unharmed. There is some trace of Emptiness, but it will cause nothing more than a few bad dreams.
    Thank Atlana... It was lion who leaped into the crystal to save us all.
    Her struggle with Eald'narche continued within the stone....
    Let's get her home to Norg....
    Your red hair... Now i know you.
    The nightmare I had.... You were the one who carried it on for me.
    <playername> Make sure you fulfill your promise when she gets better, okay?
    The world only grows larger the longer we live. New lives are born, and new lands are discovered. There're always new adventures to be had.
    But you don't gotta rush in, you know? This big world of ours will always be waiting.
    Waiting for you.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

could you please make an effort to actually clean up what you're posting? :X

Banned.

BG Level

I see Eald', YES! I love that guy! He is back, hurrrayzzzzzz!

I'll post real info once we get it =P

So far the best lead I've seen is going to talk to the Memory Fluxs in the Promyvions.

Step 1a:
    Finish ALL of your Zilart missions. That means M17 vs the little kid in Celestial Nexus.
    Step 1b:
    Beat the first Bahamut BCNM.
    Step 2:
    Zone into Ru'lude Gardens Palace.
    Obtain Note wirtten by Esha'ntarl

The note key item says:

J-10 Holla
    K-4 Dem
    K-6 Mea

fuck does this mean there is a reason to finish zilart now?lol

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

There needs to be something else, i did not receive any key item or cut scene in Ru'Lude, and i beat Zilart, CoP and Bahamut v1.

E. Body
    BG Level

have zm cleared, cop cleared, bahamut 1 cleared, not getting CS in ru'lude.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

did you do the 2 cutscenes in norg and tenshodo?

also, next step is clearly outlined in your note from esha'ntarl:
    http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/1051/note6hm.jpg

Hmm Bahamut #2 may be a requirement too. You don't receive any key item or complete any quest by doing it... but you do get a title.

The other alternative is that you haven't gotten every single follow up cutscene that triggers after you beat Z17.

The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

White sentinel badge...?

The Optimistic Asshole

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

also, bahamut #2 isnt a req...ive only beat #1 and i got the CS and the note

E. Body
    BG Level

going to norg now. didnt have aldo one but i did it and it isn't making a difference. doesn't require bahamut 2, friends on fairy got it w/o bahamut 2 clear

I beat zilart, CoP, bahamut v1, bahamut v2 and still no cutscene :E A few others in my ls got it though, we can't figure out what's missing. Gonna double check and make sure I got all the stupid zilart scenes in norg after the last bc.

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

It seems the positions are the Memory Fluxes in Promyvions that didn't do anything in the past, they're on the final floor.

Going to check this out after I finish manaburning the avatars.

The Optimistic Asshole

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

anyone talk to that NPC by batallia downs exit and get the white sentinel badge. NFC what it is for.

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Also, some people who have ZM cleared up only until Divine Might have gotten the scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Julian
    Also, some people who have ZM cleared up only until Divine Might have gotten the scene.
    Woot! There is hope

Maybe you need rank 10?

E. Body
    BG Level

Thinking it may be Diabolos-related, everyone I know who has gotten it has Diabolos, and I don't.

The Optimistic Asshole

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

i dont have the summon, but ive completed PMs if that matters.

E. Body
    BG Level

Oh and you got it? Well it's not that then.
    What the hell can it be, CoP 100% complete, Bahamut 1 Complete, ZM17 complete includnig cutscenes, and I'm still not getting the damn thing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast