Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Can someone give me some advice...

I recently got banned from the game for something really lame. I heard one of your LS members got their character back after being banned. SE is giving me the runaround. Does anyone know how I can get a hold of these people? I need to get a hold of someone that I can actually make an appeal to and not some jack-off "customer support" person they use as a shield so no one can actually file a complaint or get a hold of the GM/account managing side of the company.

Please help me out. I lost so much stuff. I was 99 Gold, had 3 lvl 75 jobs and 111 merits a Kraken Club and shit tons of gil in equipment. SE took my toon away for 2 offenses, neither of which involved hacking. One for joking about selling my account (which happened a year ago and the GM said that if I continued to play, it would be axed from my record) and the other for arguing with another player IN TELLS--like THAT never happens in this game.

So the first time I called, they said I got banned for "harassing another player" LMAO. 338 days of playtime down the drain for calling someone a stupid bitch in tells is just un-fuckin'-believable...and the people at SE think it's cute that I wasted 338 days of my life to be banned for something so insignificant. I'm not about to give up on getting my shit back. If someone can help me out, PLEASE send me a PM or mail me some info at mailto:[email protected]

Thanks to anyone that can help me out.

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Maybe if you didn't buy so much gil you wouldn't have been banned.

Nah, you probably still would have been anyway.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

lol

Juliano...
    This doesn't concern you. Kthnx.

Re: lol

Quote Originally Posted by Speerit
    Juliano...
    This doesn't concern you. Kthnx.
    LOL I have a friend on carby that said you IGE'd all your shit. XD
    Anyways... complain to SE for your shit back.. not to us.

KTHNXNP!www retard

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

no

No, I didn't "IGE all my shit." Most of my "shit" was rare/ex thanks. lol @anyone trying to call someone out for buying gil. IGE didn't get to be a multi-million dollar company from a single customer.

Banned.

BG Level

Are you saying its okay to buy gil because other people do it?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    Are you saying its okay to buy gil because other people do it?
    Remember in Lemmings when 1 fell off an edge, inevitably 50 more jumped off after him? The little pathetic screams as they all fell made me lol.

Demosthenes11

Re: no

Most of my "shit" was rare/ex thanks.
    had 3 lvl 75 jobs and 111 merits a Kraken Club and shit tons of gil in equipment.

When did they make gil rare/ex?

Xavier

Re: no

No, I didn't "IGE all my shit." Most of my "shit" was rare/ex thanks. lol @anyone trying to call someone out for buying gil. IGE didn't get to be a multi-million dollar company from a single customer.
    rare/ex doesn't mean shit when you can just pay for the lot instead of using the AH.

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Charitwo
    Good choice.

Edit: If I got myself banned, WoW probably would be my alternative rather than bitching at SE.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

no

I look at it this way. If people want to waste their money buying gil, it's their business. If it makes the game better for them , they can afford it, and SE couldn't get off their ass and do something about it before it got out of control, then why bother bitching now about it? Unfortunately for the people that buy gil, they are going to be paying alot more money now than they did before and they run the risk of getting suspended/banned. Same as using 3rd party programs. Is the risk worth the reward?

What I hate about people pointing fingers is half the people that bitch about gilsellers and point to people who have admitted buying gil, is they have done the same shit themselves. Fucking hypocrites! That's what I am bothered by. Probably 60-70% or more of the lvl 75 players in this game across all servers have bought the shit at one time or another no matter what the amount was...and probably 100% of those assholes are the ones pointing fingers to other people doing it but denying doing it themselves.

Is it ok to buy gil? No. Is it ok to bot HNM, MPK and use speed hacks? Juliano can answer that quite well from experience, I'd imagine. 2 wrongs don't make a right and a sin is a sin. We have all made our mistakes and I never claimed to be Jesus of FFXI.

The only time I've heard of SE unbanning someone was when a mentally handicapped person was about to file a suit against SE after being unable to reach anyone who worked for SE who would address his complaints.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

so go with the retard route and SUE their asses