Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Apparently, CHECKING someone merits a GM call.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

You didnt get the memo? If your eyes dont slant, bazaars are off limits.

The Sig...
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

You could always wear goldsmithing shades.

:\

Old Merits
    BG Level

lol jackass

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

rofl now i know who to check twice when i walk past

Banned.

BG Level

lol you stole your sig.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Some noob harassed me and my friend for "Wasting his time" by having things in our bazaar for 99,999,999G....was SO annoying, I woulda posted a pic of what he said (was really funny... kept calling me an idiot and then started cussing at me ) but I was in an EXP party at the time and half of it went /goodbye before I thought about it
    He also said that most people get annoyed from things being put up for that much... does that bother anyone here?

Quote Originally Posted by Starfire
    Some noob harassed me and my friend for "Wasting his time" by having things in our bazaar for 99,999,999G....was SO annoying, I woulda posted a pic of what he said (was really funny... kept calling me an idiot and then started cussing at me ) but I was in an EXP party at the time and half of it went /goodbye before I thought about it
    He also said that most people get annoyed from things being put up for that much... does that bother anyone here?
    Yes. Alot. When Im looking through 100 bazaars, and literally 50 of them have nothing for sale because of 99,999,999,999 sales...its so time consuming and annoying. Yes we know you have an E-boyfriend who gave you 37 flowers because he loves you so much, but it means NOTHING to anyone but you and him. So as much as YOU care, it really pains everyone to have to check your bazaar and find items that have no meaning to them.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

ah, ok, and my boyfriend (if he still is) got his account stollen...
    OK, I won't put anything up in Bazaar that isn't for sell 8)

Well, I don't mean to judge, if something means that much to you, do it. Just saying noone understands why its in there, and Ive had times where Ive checked 10 people in a row, and NONE of them had anything for sale...and it drives you nuts.

Sorry about the boyfriend.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

It's not really that annoying when people do it in Jeuno or if i run by them in xxxx random zone, but when people afk out in all the Rolanberry Bazaars with nothing but a heart chocolate in their Bazaar, it annoys the piss out of me.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

now i know who to examine rape :D

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I like being checked. I'm proud of the gear I have/earned and I don't mind at all when people want to see what I have. :D

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

Mmasaru is always on crack when he plays so I wouldn't listen to anything he says. I once partied with him on his THF and he was the most terrible player ever.

you just got annoyed by this, right? not banned?
    please dont tell me mmasaru owned you :/

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Hes totally gimp. One PT I was in he was main tanking at like 34 on sam in FULL SCALE GEAR. I wanted to kill myself.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor
    It's not really that annoying when people do it in Jeuno or if i run by them in xxxx random zone, but when people afk out in all the Rolanberry Bazaars with nothing but a heart chocolate in their Bazaar, it annoys the piss out of me.
    i totally agree... unless they sold something out of the bazzar and they are still afk.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lockecole
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfire
    Yes. Alot. When Im looking through 100 bazaars, and literally 50 of them have nothing for sale because of 99,999,999,999 sales...its so time consuming and annoying. Yes we know you have an E-boyfriend who gave you 37 flowers because he loves you so much, but it means NOTHING to anyone but you and him. So as much as YOU care, it really pains everyone to have to check your bazaar and find items that have no meaning to them.
    I keep things in my bazaar at 99,999,999 and such so I don't toss things of importance or Value, due to lag (it has happened to me before ><) I always make a search comment when I am selling something though

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

When I PTed with his WAR a long time ago, he used polearm.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast