lolol

Relic Staff - Ganbachi, Hellboy
    Relic Bow - Russy, Ryyan, Koy
    Relic Horn - Gheed, junk
    Scout's Beret - Twentytwo, Russy, Koy
    Koga Kyahan - Enitsu, junk
    Abyss Flanchard - Yin
    Duelist's Tights - Elitaone, Windd, Blazer

It's cute looking at old things, and you see them putting relic weapons as real drops ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    aww thats not fun.

Didn't you have a thing going where you were going to make billions on a mule with nothing but a adventures coupon or something? Still going at it? I lost the web page but it was really interesting!

I lost interest when I stopped camping kings for 4-6 hours a day. Now I can't even 2-box anymore, so it's definitely dead.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

btw, if you're reading this, we're getting hella hits lately but our forum activity is really, and i mean really, disproportionately low compared to the amount of site traffic. so if you want to make me & everyone happy, go register and say something!

Ya, finally, we've killed all 4 gods. Even though he put up quite a fight, Byakko wasn't as hard as we thought it would be, because we've been getting our strategy down very well on the other gods. It was our first time popping him and it was a perfect kill except for 1 bard claw cyclone death. orz
    Thats so cute
    I cant wait till i can post something like that on my linkshells site

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Hah I did on ours, our first Byakko was a few weeks back and we only had 1 death, but it was an unsuspecting PLD who got Triple Attacked and Claw Cycloned at the same time, gotta love that crap.

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    I lost interest when I stopped camping kings for 4-6 hours a day. Now I can't even 2-box anymore, so it's definitely dead.
    damn man thats a shame, that was a really interesting idea. Would have loved to see how it panned out.