Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Bed     submit to reddit submit to twitter

New Bed

I just noticed there's a new bed in the game, Marble Bed. Anyone with DAT file access feel like scanning Moogle dialogue to see about the hint of a new mog safe expansion?

What zone would moogle text be in

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Re: New Bed

Quote Originally Posted by divisortheory
    I just noticed there's a new bed in the game, Marble Bed. Anyone with DAT file access feel like scanning Moogle dialogue to see about the hint of a new mog safe expansion?
    Dream on.

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrios
    What zone would moogle text be in
    Good question

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    Dream on.
    I think there would be a new quest in the "Other" category if there was a new mog safe expansion.

But it never hurts to dream. (Except the one dream I had last night where my boss had a staple gun and was firing at people...)

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    Dream on.
    I think there would be a new quest in the "Other" category if there was a new mog safe expansion.

But it never hurts to dream. (Except the one dream I had last night where my boss had a staple gun and was firing at people...)
    There's nothing in the game I would like more than an extra ten Mog House spaces but with all the crying they've done about the PS2's memory I just can't see it happening. Right now I have a max of ten inventory spaces to play with and that's after using all eight outbox spaces and keeping five instruments and a spare Warp Cudgel in my inbox. There is simply no way for me to make anymore room unless they let us store AF2 or Rare/EX weapons with an NPC.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Its for cybering with your NPC...

Yea I would have thought about a quest also, but hell for all I know it could be just a gift, not even a quest. The thing I find strange is that the ingredient for this bed is a Marble Slab, which doesn't appear to be crafted. Probably like an NM drop or something like Granite. If so, that would severely decrease the number of people that were able to obtain one of the new mog expansions (if it existed)

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

It's just there to take space, probably. I'm guessing 1 storage, and Moghancement: Experience like the bronze bed.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I dunno about you guys, but I love taking 30 minutes to stop and pile up my own delivery box with all my staves and sendable gear just to be able to craft. '-'

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I don't know what I would do without my 2nd account mules...

Am I the only person whos mog house is full of cabinets?(that HPs in a starting city lol)

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

bookshelves here.. fire energy

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Roranora
    I dunno about you guys, but I love taking 30 minutes to stop and pile up my own delivery box with all my staves and sendable gear just to be able to craft. '-'
    craft or anything else... at all...
    5 delivery cycles ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by Realraiko
    Am I the only person whos mog house is full of cabinets?(that HPs in a starting city lol)
    Everyone I know does that, OP > Tele

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by realraiko
    Probably. I chose to fill mine with creepy mannequins and some armoires to top it off.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Last I remember they announce Mog Safe and Gobbie Bag quests (I think they announced Gobbie V and VI at least). Since we got nothing, it's not in yet. Hopefully in 2 months?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Mannequins + Armoires ftw here as well.

I've got like 12 spaces at the moment, nothing in dbox really because I just got rid of some stuff, but I don't have every job leveled like Russta does <.<

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

I'd get a mannequin if people didnt price each peice for 3-5m gil in their bazaars.

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

Last I remember they announce Mog Safe and Gobbie Bag quests (I think they announced Gobbie V and VI at least). Since we got nothing, it's not in yet. Hopefully in 2 months?
    Last I remember, some hobo at SE was boo-hooing about how the PS2 sucks balls and doesn't have enough memory to store extra inventory.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

I just dont craft anymore, I have almost 0 whm gear now because I need space for other jobs I play more, its kind of depressing really, I pretty much gave up crafting on my main, 100 craft gone to waste because I just dont have the room.