Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus
    why cant I be the valor mascot?
    Lack of ( . Y . )

Quote Originally Posted by lolno
    /hijack

He has 100+3 bonecrafting, the latter portion of which was funded by helping himself to the coffer.

You'll need to realize that he miraculously became wealthy after the orginal LS leader quit because his idealized rosy vision of the LS fell apart before his eyes.
    Where it came from I have no idea. I always assumed the dynamis runs got paid for by disco himself with money he made bonecrafting. How he got to this point was before my time and not relevant for my post.

What I posted was purely that all the people who attend the dynamis runs knew what and who they were doing it for. Some of the effort to get the dynamis runs paid for did come from Discordian regardless if he stole the money he raised his craft with to pay for the dynamis runs. Like I said I'm not aware of this so I'm not going to comment on this nor did I make any claims to know the 4-11 on this :D.

Do not even presume to even start with me on this, Jahuran. You, quite frankly, don't know jack about Valor aside from the surface. They sure showed you alot of <4 when they gave you their opinions on you not being "American"
    No need to get hostile. Just calling it like I experienced it. The moment I got mistreated IMO was the moment I got into an argument and got kicked.
    The American thing.. yeah I know that was uncalled for.

Read your PMs please.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I'm so disappointed; that post had such great potential and it only garnered a few predictibly lame replies.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by mdn
    I'm so disappointed; that post had such great potential and it only garnered a few predictibly lame replies.
    Ryunoire knows not to post because she has no defense. She makes sure her LS members post nothing or they lose her support. That's why Zhaneel won't be seen again, he'll probably be kicked and forgotten forever if he does lol

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    Quote Originally Posted by mdn
    Ryunoire knows not to post because she has no defense. She makes sure her LS members post nothing or they lose her support. That's why Zhaneel won't be seen again, he'll probably be kicked and forgotten forever if he does lol
    someone got 33 whiteshells !lolz

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Any thread where Whren insults someone surely deserves my attention, posting for props!

About EK - the number of low responses can be attributed to the fact that no one gives a fuck. On the HNM map, EK was the equivelent of an anthill in Botswana. No one cares its there, I didn't even know who the hell they were til we had to wait (THREE HOURS) for them to kill Kirin. They had at least 5 bought accounts that I personally know of, is it really surpising they bought gil? I give this shit about a 3.0 on the drama-o-meter, and only because of the anon valor-basher.

P.S. Excalibur is garbage, why is he acting like he stole something that is actually worth a damn?

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

on page 3 this thread graduated from middle school drama to high school drama!

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

This is so very sad, 99% of the people who reply on this thread, only read the initial post and never even looked at any of the replies. And hell, even if you're not reading the replies, atleast take a look at their website. http://www.ekonly.com <- Doesn't that say enough already?

It wasn't Ryunoire who wrote this, can it be any more obvious that it wasn't her?

I've been a member of EK for a short while after they just migrated here, but left the LS for personal reasons (mainly real life issues, that made me unable to attend enough), however, I'm still a member of their open-entry Dynamis linkshell, ShadowBane, and I'm still befriended with some of their members, a couple of them are in FatedOasis now.

All I can say is, this just made me laugh at how dumb the person is who made this up. Ok, you hacked their forum, good job, must've been hard, but hey you did it. One of my friends told me some of their private forums were deleted, ok I can understand that too. And you probably read through some private messages or something, cause it would get your E-peen hard.

Stupid thing is, you made up an entire bullshit story, which no one will believe for a few simple reasons. (keep in mind, I'm an ex-member who hardly has contact with FO anymore, except for dynamis runs with SB, so it doesn't take a high-up position in EK to know all this)

-First of all, the Dynamis Sword. EK is NOT involved in that at all. Each and every ancient currency drop Ryu has obtained, comes from ShadowBane, which still exists. And honestly, wouldn't it be a little bit retarded to break your LS when you're like an inch away from obtaining Excalibur?
    -Secondly, the pop items. One of the members of FO told me what pop items they still have from EK, and it was one set of god seals. The other seals were scrap ups from ex-shivans who had them muled, as I was told.
    And who gives a fuck about a Kirin anyway? Need that Genbu seal so bad? Go buy it from a bazaar for 10k.

The constant flames of Ryu buying gil are getting old too. She's a lvl 98+ goldsmither, and yes, she leveled it that far by herself. When you get goldsmithing to that level, you know how to make profit, so why would she ever have to buy gil?
    As for Makoholic, this is one of the people in FO who I still have good contact with. I know this guy, and he hardly spends gil at all. The only things he buys are gifts for his friends. He can craft his own ninjutsu tools, or has close friends who make it for him, so what does he have to blow gil on?
    If you're going to flame, atleast think of something better.

And to Cephius, you can talk trash about a small linkshell that takes some time to kill Kirin, but atleast they know how to kill it without having to throw 15 black mages at it.

And finally, to Eaglestrike. Why do you even care for this? The server migration is almost a year ago. It only shows you either, A) have no life and nothing better to do, or, B) you're holding sick grudges against someone who you don't even know in real life. Just leave the poor woman alone, she never did you anything wrong to deserve this kind of internet stalking.

Oh, and I'll already insert this:

edit: spelling

Morathii

Ignorant bastards

I dont give a rats ass about anything here except for the fact that people are blaming koosjuh for hacking the site without a single piece of proof.

Koosjuh didnt have a reason to hack the site, wouldnt know how to and simply doesnt give a damn about EK or FO or whatever the hell its called nowadays.

If you guys wanna shamelessly blame an innocent guy for hacking the site and starting this drama atleast show us some proof that he did it.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Re: Ignorant bastards

Quote Originally Posted by Morathii
    If you guys wanna shamelessly blame an innocent guy for hacking the site and starting this drama atleast show us some proof that he did it.
    I don't see any EK/FO members starting drama here, or openly calling him out.
    Except for that reply from Zhaneel, but is he even in that LS, still?
    Sorry, been away from them for a while.

And hey, Sup Momo XD
    What you up to now?
    I never see you in game anymore, you didn't quit, did you?

Morathii

Sorry V&W but this is my first time on this forum so youre gonna have to tell me who you are, i havent fully quit the game but i havent played alot either. Been playing for 2 years so i need a break to say the least.

Anyway its not only about zhaneel being a dickhead on this forum throwing accusations at people without prooving anything. People have started sending koos tells ingame blaming him etc.

A. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

sounds like people going EMO like Emo tiamat

http://emotiamat.ytmnd.com/

sylvanas

folks, if i cared enough to make a trolling post a year after i had quit the game, at some forum i had never heard of before today, i wouldve at least wanted credit for it. if you were in valor when i was, you know i was never afraid to plaster any complaint i had in the forum for tren to eat and for everyone to see. hell the threads are probably still archived there.

this thread may or may not have floated by elidrin, but he was less attached to xi than i was so it probably isnt him either.

yes whren i would still like a nobles! if you care to send me one the sylvanas character is actually currently active, i felt like messing around last week but was promptly bored and discouraged by the prices of everything on the AH.

W

Just curious, who did Plemons get in bed to get a Ridill over THFs that have been there since the beginning of the LS?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hey me again , idk this isnt about stuff anymore but still has to be said , mention my name etc say I did it i didnt do it etc idc anymore ^^ The 1 thing I cared as stated in my last post is resolved.

And a word to mor , Propz to you thx for having my back bro! You know its vice versa to!
    Meet ya at my place tonight for a cup of jabba !

Peace out

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Was good up until page 3 or so, then got gay.

Ladyofhonor > Ryunoire.
    This is so very sad, 99% of the people who reply on this thread, only read the initial post and never even looked at any of the replies. And hell, even if you're not reading the replies, atleast take a look at their website. http://www.ekonly.com <- Doesn't that say enough already?

It wasn't Ryunoire who wrote this, can it be any more obvious that it wasn't her?

I've been a member of EK for a short while after they just migrated here, but left the LS for personal reasons (mainly real life issues, that made me unable to attend enough), however, I'm still a member of their open-entry Dynamis linkshell, ShadowBane, and I'm still befriended with some of their members, a couple of them are in FatedOasis now.

All I can say is, this just made me laugh at how dumb the person is who made this up. Ok, you hacked their forum, good job, must've been hard, but hey you did it. One of my friends told me some of their private forums were deleted, ok I can understand that too. And you probably read through some private messages or something, cause it would get your E-peen hard.

Stupid thing is, you made up an entire bullshit story, which no one will believe for a few simple reasons. (keep in mind, I'm an ex-member who hardly has contact with FO anymore, except for dynamis runs with SB, so it doesn't take a high-up position in EK to know all this)

-First of all, the Dynamis Sword. EK is NOT involved in that at all. Each and every ancient currency drop Ryu has obtained, comes from ShadowBane, which still exists. And honestly, wouldn't it be a little bit retarded to break your LS when you're like an inch away from obtaining Excalibur?
    -Secondly, the pop items. One of the members of FO told me what pop items they still have from EK, and it was one set of god seals. The other seals were scrap ups from ex-shivans who had them muled, as I was told.
    And who gives a fuck about a Kirin anyway? Need that Genbu seal so bad? Go buy it from a bazaar for 10k.

The constant flames of Ryu buying gil are getting old too. She's a lvl 98+ goldsmither, and yes, she leveled it that far by herself. When you get goldsmithing to that level, you know how to make profit, so why would she ever have to buy gil?
    As for Makoholic, this is one of the people in FO who I still have good contact with. I know this guy, and he hardly spends gil at all. The only things he buys are gifts for his friends. He can craft his own ninjutsu tools, or has close friends who make it for him, so what does he have to blow gil on?
    If you're going to flame, atleast think of something better.

And to Cephius, you can talk trash about a small linkshell that takes some time to kill Kirin, but atleast they know how to kill it without having to throw 15 black mages at it.

And finally, to Eaglestrike. Why do you even care for this? The server migration is almost a year ago. It only shows you either, A) have no life and nothing better to do, or, B) you're holding sick grudges against someone who you don't even know in real life. Just leave the poor woman alone, she never did you anything wrong to deserve this kind of internet stalking.
    I was in EK on Shiva from a level 55ish WHM all the way to 75. Ladyofhonor and I, as far as I know, are best friends. I got Ladyofhonor into the linkshell, and shortly after, we were both kicked. The reason is because Ladyofhonor kept finding out more and more information about Ryu and her ways. I didn't realize it at first, and I didn't want to believe it. Ryunoire had bought me Erase, and helped me get AF, and was a really nice person. I guess it was all lies. Ryunoire does buy gil. I google'd her name, to find it on a gilselling website, where she used Ryunoire as her own name...

Ladyofhonor has the right to hold grudges. He was kicked from EK for knowing too much.

I also asked her, personally, whether that was true. She admitted to buying gil to fund her GS when she was lower level.

Ryunoire fails.

Why didn't I see it. Well, I guess I did...but I didn't want to.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Merlyn
    Ladyofhonor > Ryunoire.

Why didn't I see it. Well, I guess I did...but I didn't want to.
    Aren't you that guy who begged your way into EK and got Ryu to buy a worldpass for you? And after that you whined and whined about having to level a new job. Heh.. I still remember you, loser. Looks like Chosenone was right about you, little asskisser.

I made a new character on Midgard when I had just gotten back after finding out Ryu had changed servers. Hell yeah I whined about creating a new character because I have a 75WHM on Shiva...

And, as far as whining to get into EK, that's bs lol. Ryu begged me to join her LS. I got to level 6 BLM, borrowed 70k from Zhaneel, and deleted it.

And Devilshortee bought me my world pass.
    I think I talked to Ryu maybe once the whole time I was on Midgard.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Merlyn
    And, as far as whining to get into EK, that's bs lol. Ryu begged me to join her LS.
    That's not how your application post looked. Oh well, it's not my business anyway, it's just entertaining to see suck ups and itemwhores show their true face.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast