Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

EK of Midgard - The Truth

/intro Drama

This is nothing done by me. I'm just admiring the work of another person, who has let me know of the situation.

/intro

At the last server change a number of LS's switched servers. One of these was EternalKnights of the Shiva server. Led by Ryunoire the Paladin.

Around a month ago, EK's shell was broken. Here is the story:

A few weeks back, I broke Eternal Knights, shortly after getting my Dynamis Sword. I claimed it was for the reasons of stress and because I couldn't handle the HNM scene anymore. I disolved it and created a social pearl called "FatedOasis". Many of the former members of Eternal Knights were left to fend for themselves. I delayed the splits from the sky runs and ended up keeping all the gil for myself, Makoholic, and Safron.The only people that stayed with social were people from the Shiva server and a few people from Midgard.

Just this weekend, FatedOasis began using items that EK members as a whole earned and we popped gods with them, including Kirin.

I feel bad looking back on this, so I'll explain myself. "Fated" is something that was always meant to be. Makoholic and myself were aware this split was coming ever since we migratted. "Oasis" is a paradise in the middle of a desert, the desert being the vast wasteland of FFXI. We knew that I would need help to get my relic weapon, and it was the only reason EK was kept together. I apologise to those I left behind- you were simply a means to my end. It was wrong and I am truly sorry.

I've been accused of buying gil and I did in the past to finance my goldsmithing while on Shiva. Since I've been on Midgard, I've only bought it a few times, mostly to help fund Makoholic's gil spending habits. Having high level goldsmithing wasn't enough for that. To be fair, I've been paying him off since he was joined my static as a low level RDM. He wanted to be a PLD but instead I made him stick with RDM, and didn't even give him a chance to level his subjob. He made it to 75 with his BLM sub lower than 20. He got hooked on the free gil and items, and I guess I don't blame him. Between me and Devilshortee, he had the easiest time leveling NIN to 75 of anyone in FFXI history I think.

The funny thing is I often spent my own real life money on gil and used it to buy things for not only for myself but for others. Was I buying friends or feeding my ingame persona and emboding it with the traits I really wished I had, like generosity, for one? I'm still trying to figure that out. For all those who believed I really killed Leaping Lizard multiple times to finance my crafting, I apologise.

As far as botting, we could never figure out how to get them to work, which explains our track record while we were known as EK. I'll be honest, we tried, but MrArgus was broken by the time we got a working copy.

In the end, misleading people and bringing them to Midgard just to more easily get my relic weapon was a bad idea, and I truly regret all the lies and fronts. It takes too much energy to keep them going. After making FatedOasis a reality, I thought this would be the end, but I have been lying so long I forgot how to be honest. I even told Maladict the website had been hacked while I was writting this post because he kept sending me pms.

I'm not sure what I want to say other than I'm releived to get this finally out in the open. I'm not too sure what I will be doing in-game, because I'm not too sure how many members of Fated Oasis will stay on after reading this.

BTW- Mako- I've been forwarding many of the things you've sent to me in confidence about Dev to Safron and Dev herself. It was my little way of paying you back for all the times you tried using your knowledge of all these going ons to your advantage at my expense. Ask Dev if I sent her a link to this screenshot- http://82.157.39.93/pics/dev.jpg . Everytime you sent me these things, I sent them to the people they concerned. For this, I apologise as well.

Yours humbly,

Ryunoire
    Discuss.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Rate up... hopefully there will be continued drama in this and I'll have some more entertainment.

E. Body
    BG Level

INSERT WALL OF TEXT CARD AND CARE-O-METER CARD IMMEDIATELY TO WIN THE GAME

Relic Shield
    BG Level

lol I like your sig Razz

Xavier

thats actually a really juicy post up top but unless the guy who made it registers on the forums to defend himself + the people he screwed over start to post hate messages, it'll probably stop at us laughing at him.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    thats actually a really juicy post up top but unless the guy who made it registers on the forums to defend himself + the people he screwed over start to post hate messages, it'll probably stop at us laughing at him.
    They're registered and posted in the thread when Midgard people got banned at Fafnir a few weeks back. But they've always been too chicken to actually do anything publicly, so doubt they'll reply But here's to hoping!

Edit: Oh yeah, the post comes from ekonly.com, which no longer has a working forum (That's too bad.)

What a dumb ass. "Sup guys I really screwed you over, I'm relaly honestly truly sorry. But hey I was just using you " Doesn't sound very sorry to me lol, sounds like now that he's done using everyone he wants people to feel sorry for him and be his friend again so that he actually has an LS to use his Excalibur in if / when he finally gets it.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Not sure what he'd say to defend himself. He already said "I'm guilty. Here's what I did, I was wrong. I'm sorry." The drama might come from other people flaming each other (i.e. the Dev person flaming Mako or some such).

Then again, random flame wars can erupt anywhere.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yes, let's have him sign his confession in blood.

Banned.

BG Level

btw, on the scale of Midgard HNM LSes, EK was balls. Just so everyone knows that little fact.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    INSERT WALL OF TEXT CARD AND CARE-O-METER CARD IMMEDIATELY TO WIN THE GAME
    It's not a wall of text silly, there's paragraph breaks.

Meh.

New Merits
    BG Level

EK was a joke on Shiva so they ran away to Midgardlol. Was mostly noob drama since NA was still pretty damn weak at the time, but the big thing was Ryunoire RMT'd her way to everything, buying stuff for people who would join her LS.

EK drama is lame, but if anyone saved the flash video Scar made back when he dropped his sack it's worth a quick link, basically it's a mastercard commercial about Ryu.

e

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Chumm
    EK drama is lame, but if anyone saved the flash video Scar made back when he dropped his sack it's worth a quick link, basically it's a mastercard commercial about Ryu.
    http://www.tecmo-society.com/images/EK.swf

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    lol nice

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    Hate the thread, love the flash.

Banned.

BG Level

That flash is made of win.

LazyShell
    BG Level

its a lot funnier if you knew the people and were on shiva.. and that flash, i remember that lol

I do love Pachabel's Canon...it's one of my favorite pieces.

Too bad it cuts out right at the best part, but oh well.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast