Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fatality is back     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Fatality is back

So, anyone who knows me, hasn't seen me online in a few weeks. I got on occassionally, but have been inactive for the most part because timezones are really owning me. Getting up at 3-5 AM on weekends doesn't really do it for me. Now, down to the point.

Preatorjosh is no longer Cloude from BG, it is Fatality.

Between the two weeks that I was last logged on, 7 valuable items were stolen from my account, 6 of which were sold by Preatorjosh on the AH or in his mule's bazaar (Darkflames) between the 16/17th on the AH, and I'm not sure if he managed to sell my Reviler's Helm to anyone yet...

Either way, he stole Gigant Mantle/Cassie Earring/Marine M Boots/Koenig Shield/Scorpion Harness/Reviler's Helm/Mermaid's Ring from my account. There's a slight chance I might be wrong? But 5 of the 7 items that were taken from me were on the AH in his name within one or two days, and he has been seen trying to sell a Reviler's with 70 charges on it (mine had 71 when I left). I believe BG is the only NA LS on the server to possess any Reviler's....so how did he get it?!

HE HAXZ0RD MY ACCOUNT, THAT'S HOW!

Just let it be known that Preatorjosh is Fatality, and don't let him trick you.

(Edited title...dun dun DUNNN was too gay i think)

so it begins.

I like where this thread is going.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

remember that time Fatality was probably the one that made Belkinchan, Minijudah and Minihaulk

Sea Torques
    BG Level

great potential here.

sucky thou... how'd he get ur info or w/e?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

That's what I'm wondering...I doubt SE tech support will help me find out if I was keylogged, but a GM said to try anyways..

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

First of all the Revilers helm i had was found in a bazaar or smthing souko for 5mil, it has 77 uses urs has 71 so it cant possibly be urs, ill show u if u want, and second of all how in the fuck would i get ur info?

Quote Originally Posted by Fatality
    First of all the Revilers helm i had was found in a bazaar or smthing souko for 5mil, it has 77 uses urs has 71 so it cant possibly be urs, ill show u if u want, and second of all how in the fuck would i get ur info?
    Note where he said that the reviler's helm that you were selling had 70 charges on it, meaning it had been used a bit.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Didn't he just say you were trying to sell one with 70 charges? Rumor has it that when you use an item with charges it loses a charge.

Edit: Sekkite beat me to it D:

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

hey dumbfuck if his had 71 and mine has 77 its cant possibly be his

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

messages sent in-game from amarao to josh while it was cloude, maybe?

amarao did share his acct. info with cloude afterall

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Well, I might be wrong about the amount of charges, but I DO KNOW, that no one except BG has them, so how did you get that? I put my reviler's down into 70SOMETHING in charges...so what? i messed up how many charges I had...does that bail you out? not really seeing as how, once again, BG is the only people WITH reviler's besides JPs.

How else can you explain that you sold 5 of 7 items that were missing on my account on the AH? How did you get all those items? why would a taru blm have Marine M boots/keonig shield/cassie earring?????

I just find it odd for you to have all those items right when mine go missing. everyone already knows what trash you are, and what trouble you've caused, so this looks really bad for you........

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Amarao
    Well, I might be wrong about the amount of charges, but I DO KNOW, that no one except BG has them, so how did you get that?
    your time away really shows because there was a few guys selling that in bazaars :X Maybe from FI or something but i've seen them around.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

I dont need to defend myself on a stupid fucking accusation like this, how in the fuck would i get ur account info, i know basically nothing about computers. If u want this peice of shit helm u can have it i bought it for 5mil and it wont even sell for 3

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

I guess so, but I think it was Fatality, I got fk'd and can do nothing about it. I just wanted to post this and let the people know, not that some will care, and that Fatality....you truly are a piece of work.

If I find out in a week who took my account and I was wrong, I'll appologize, but until then....you're a thief. I find it hard to believe that all the items I was missing ended up being sold by you....

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

amarao's argument is still solid, fatality is an assface, and i just need his address to send some uglies to rape him and i'll walk into the cum-soaked mess of a room he sleeps in to return all the monies myself (*'3')

empty threats? yeah

still an assface who -OBVIOUSLY- did these things... dur

that scorpion harness was mine, and you sold it and kept all the gil, this is personal

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I dont need to defend myself on a stupid fucking accusation like this, how in the fuck would i get ur account info, i know basically nothing about computers. If u want this peice of shit helm u can have it i bought it for 5mil and it wont even sell for 3
    dibs, i'll give you 3 mil for it. Come trade me plz.

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    Well, I might be wrong about the amount of charges, but I DO KNOW, that no one except BG has them, so how did you get that?
    your time away really shows because there was a few guys selling that in bazaars :X Maybe from FI or something but i've seen them around.
    if by a few guys you mean like 2, ok.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

i havent had a scorpion harness at all btw,

and amaro wtf, u were so sure ur helm had 71 charges on it, now when i say the one i have has 77, u change your mind?

Fuck you, i dont have to sit around and listen to this shit, when there is no way in hell i coul dhave ever gotten ur password, let along ur fucking POL id

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    if by a few guys you mean like 2, ok.
    I've seen them, I have no need to lie. Maybe they've been sharing?