+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Funny comedian     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Funny comedian

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...+at+the+apollo

Disclaimer:
    You probably won't get it all if you live in America, but if you do watch it I hope you got at least 1 laugh out of it.

If you live in the UK you will probably rofl, here's to hoping.

I thought a lot of his jokes were funny... cept for the ones that I don't understand about british stuff.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

wish i could watch it, but i live in korea and google video isn't available here. or so i'm told by the website everytime i click on one of those google video links. :/

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

http://www.allahmademefunny.com

These are 3 muslim comedians all born in America. 2 out of the 3 are hilarious (azhar usman and preacher moss). Their comedy is not what most of you may think, 80% of their material is them making fun of other muslims, amongst many other people.

I wish you'd have posted a video of them instead of a link =\

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

I don't have any videos of them online, i have their DVD though.

I didnt watch the the video yet... but I can guarentee that he is not as funny as Lewis Black.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I didn't feel like making a new thread so I'll start derailing this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Awoir
    I didn't feel like making a new thread so I'll start derailing this one.

AAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Brendam
    I didnt watch the the video yet... but I can guarentee that he is not as funny as Lewis Black.
    Absolutely love Lewis Black Have his End of the Universe CD.

"...and if you walk to the end of the block, there sits a Starbucks. And directly across the street -- in the exact same building as that Starbucks -- there is... another Starbucks. There is a Starbucks across the street from a Starbucks! And ladies and gentlemen, THAT is the end of the universe."

Quote Originally Posted by Fayth-
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendam
    Absolutely love Lewis Black Have his End of the Universe CD.

"...and if you walk to the end of the block, there sits a Starbucks. And directly across the street -- in the exact same building as that Starbucks -- there is... another Starbucks. There is a Starbucks across the street from a Starbucks! And ladies and gentlemen, THAT is the end of the universe."
    "You know what they would do? They would come to my elementary school with films to show me how to protect myself from a nuclear-fuck-holocaust. They would show this giant nuclear-fucking-bomb just blowing the shit out of everything. Goats and monkeys flying everywhere. The windows of the elementary school blown out, the teacher banged up against the fucking blackboard. But there were the children... hiding safely under their desks. "

“Behind me, I heard a young woman of 25 say, "If it weren’t for my horse, I wouldn’t have spent that year in college." Now, I'm gonna repeat that, because it bears repeating. "If it weren't for my horse..." as in, giddyup, giddyup, let's go — "I wouldn't have spent that year in college," which is a degree-granting institution. Don't think about that too long, or BLOOD will shoot out your NOSE! "