WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Re: Outrageously offensive, misogynist thread

Xunder

Priceless the one race he calls unfunny is the best one :D

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

So like...yeah I was a die hard MTG fan, had like a 1800 DCI rating, was real close to qualifying for pro tour then i started playing FFXI lol... MTG got gay after 8th ed/ Mirrodin block anyways. Can't even play tinker or rock anymore, psychatog was an ok deck but got boring after a while, U/G was cool tho....
    nostalgia 4tw

There are false prophets among us,
    who bring in damnable heresies,
    and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Ner'zhul

Quote Originally Posted by Banigaru
    So like...yeah I was a die hard MTG fan, had like a 1800 DCI rating, was real close to qualifying for pro tour then i started playing FFXI lol... MTG got gay after 8th ed/ Mirrodin block anyways. Can't even play tinker or rock anymore, psychatog was an ok deck but got boring after a while, U/G was cool tho....
    nostalgia 4tw
    Screw Type 2. Type 1 is where its at. Slaver, Keeper, Long ftw!

But ya, don't play MTG anymore either. Just Type 1 casually with friends.

I still do. usually like 10 person no holds barred, nothing banned not even unglued/unhinged craziness. guaranteed to create a roflmaocopter.

god, I don't even understand what you guys are talking about...of course, I haven't played since the very start of 5th edition, so eh.

i traded all my MTG cards for a laptop Q_Q

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Yeah sometimes we just grab a random hand ful of cards and just random ly play a game, its fun but the tournament play got boring after a while, there are alot of assholes who just take shit to seriously there. Playing with friends is just the best way to have the most fun. And type 2 was always gay, although onslaught block type 2 was kind of fun. I liked that extended block it was really fun, but Type one is craziness, I played a deck once with full power 9 and shit, games are usually over before the start in that format lol

Quote Originally Posted by Genosync
    This thread fails.

G-Genosync? Is that you? Jesus Christ, you're right. Thanks for helping me come to the realization that the past few years of my life have been a goddamn sham.

Love,
    Iggy

Quote Originally Posted by Iggystar
    Quote Originally Posted by Genosync
    This thread fails.

G-Genosync? Is that you? Jesus Christ, you're right. Thanks for helping me come to the realization that the past few years of my life have been a goddamn sham.

Love,
    Iggy
    Your sarcasm fails.

Shadow deck can't lose. Literally.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I was a fan of the Slither decks. G_g

where's that "thread derailed" card when you need it :D

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by DeusNoctis
    I was a fan of the Sliver decks. G_g
    Fix'd

Red+Green Slivers=Unstoppable. Muscle Sliver, Brood Sliver, Heart Sliver, Horn Sliver, Magma Sliver. It's just crazy.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrels
    Quote Originally Posted by DeusNoctis
    I was a fan of the Sliver decks. G_g
    Fix'd

Red+Green Slivers=Unstoppable. Muscle Sliver, Brood Sliver, Heart Sliver, Horn Sliver, Magma Sliver. It's just crazy.
    How the hell did I manage to misspell that? @_@;

Thanks.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

I had a green elf deck that I bought from a friend. It basically uses the tribal qualities of elves to buff eachother up. First you get some Treetop Scouts, Lenwood Elves, Priests of Titania, Killer Bees, Archer Elves, then you use ... .damn brb it's been so long since I've used my MTG deck that I forgot the strat lol, going to look at deck real fast...

Edit: Elvish Pioneers, Taunting Elfs, Wellwishers, Fogs, Naturalize, Timberwatch Elves, Overruns.

Now, with all these elves, you're probably thinking, wow a bunch of 1/1's big woops, wanna fight about it? But yeah, that's where my Coat of Arms, Artifact, comes into play. 5 colorless mana for an artifact that gives +1/+1 to each creature for every other creature that shares a type with it. Also, in additon to Coat of Arms there's Alpha Status; 2 colorless mana and one green mana for a enchant creature. Gives +2/+2 to target creature for every other creature in play that shares a creature type with it. You can see where it goes from there, freakin army of elves and shit at my dissposal. Yehhh

Just talking about this all makes me want to get back into my TCG days. I used to go to stores every sunday and participate in SCORE and MTG Tournaments. I'd win 1st almost always. I had a Red Anger Deck for DBZ with a Red Mastery that uped my anger, and almost every card i used would add to my anger. It was really kewl.

Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk
    I had a green elf deck that I bought from a friend. It basically uses the tribal qualities of elves to buff eachother up. First you get some Treetop Scouts, Lenwood Elves, Priests of Titania, Killer Bees, Archer Elves, then you use ... .damn brb it's been so long since I've used my MTG deck that I forgot the strat lol, going to look at deck real fast...

Edit: Elvish Pioneers, Taunting Elfs, Wellwishers, Fogs, Naturalize, Timberwatch Elves, Overruns.

Now, with all these elves, you're probably thinking, wow a bunch of 1/1's big woops, wanna fight about it? But yeah, that's where my Coat of Arms, Artifact, comes into play. 5 colorless mana for an artifact that gives +1/+1 to each creature for every other creature that shares a type with it. Also, in additon to Coat of Arms there's Alpha Status; 2 colorless mana and one green mana for a enchant creature. Gives +2/+2 to target creature for every other creature in play that shares a creature type with it. You can see where it goes from there, freakin army of elves and shit at my dissposal. Yehhh

Just talking about this all makes me want to get back into my TCG days. I used to go to stores every sunday and participate in SCORE and MTG Tournaments. I'd win 1st almost always. I had a Red Anger Deck for DBZ with a Red Mastery that uped my anger, and almost every card i used would add to my anger. It was really kewl.
    That's like a carbon copy of my deck. Seriously.

Get some Hivemasters (whenever an elf comes into play put a 1/1 insect token into play), Wirewood Symbiotes (return an elf to your hand and it untaps something), Alauren (play any creature from your hand with a converted mana cost of 3 or less as instants for free), and a fuckload of coats. Those 1/1 insects won't be 1/1s for very long.

Elf deck is so noob. I won lots of tournaments with my type 2(at the time, right before mirrodin) zombie deck. Nobody played like my zombies. Was filled with every zombie that you can think of that cost 1 or 2 mana, then all the rest were zombies that had "sacrifice and get w/e" ability. I'd then get 1 or 2 of the zombie that had "whenever a zombie hits graveyard, opponent loses 1 life." into play. So I'd have 8 or 9 or 10 small zombies, attack, hit with like 6 of them for 6 life, sacrifice them all for another 11 or 12.

I raped loooots of peeps.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rui Seiken
    FFXIV Server
    Jenova
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut