85. You may not vote on this poll
  • PRO-LIFE

19 22.35%
  • PRO-DEATH

66 77.65%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Abortion poll     submit to reddit submit to twitter

I didn't actually read your post, but the randomly bolded, CAPITALIZED, and underlined words made me think of Timecube. And I chuckled.

OMG the Timecube!!

This could all be solved if more girls started swallowing! I'd totally pull out if she was willing to take it.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Anyway
    This could all be solved if more girls started swallowing! I'd totally pull out if she was willing to take it.
    LOL!

Everybody's Favourite Nobody
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Anyway
    I can safely say this is the true solution to the problem.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

"I didn't have consensual sex I was a victum of Rape/Incest and I dont want the child"
    I see,.. so you don't want the baby. That makes perfect sense to KILL THE INNOCENT CHILD, wait a minute, back up... lets KILL THE RAPIST or the FAMILY MEMBER INSTED! That was such a hard decision!!! Then I bet you will say "He is my dad/uncle/cousin and I dont want him to die!" but its ok to kill the baby? Oh please that is the dumbest idea ever. If you dont want the baby ADOPT IT, its that simple. Now that brings me to my next statement...

That is quite possibly the most disgusting thing I have ever heard of in my entire life, maybe you should be the one raped at age 13 by your dad and forced to have your child you inhuman piece of shit.

Home Theatre Aficionado
    BG Level

Notice after his sly-renaming tatic there is still more pro-death then life by a wide margin.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

Quote Originally Posted by Banigaru
    "I didn't have consensual sex I was a victum of Rape/Incest and I dont want the child"
    I see,.. so you don't want the baby. That makes perfect sense to KILL THE INNOCENT CHILD, wait a minute, back up... lets KILL THE RAPIST or the FAMILY MEMBER INSTED! That was such a hard decision!!! Then I bet you will say "He is my dad/uncle/cousin and I dont want him to die!" but its ok to kill the baby? Oh please that is the dumbest idea ever. If you dont want the baby ADOPT IT, its that simple. Now that brings me to my next statement...

That is quite possibly the most disgusting thing I have ever heard of in my entire life, maybe you should be the one raped at age 13 by your dad and forced to have your child you inhuman piece of shit.

You know what should be done? We should have parenting licenses. In order to get one, you have to go through rigorous tests and psychoanalysis to see if both parties are fit to be parents. If someone without a parenting license gets pregnant, they will be forced to have an abortion. Pro-Good-Parenting-Skills**

**this is a joke... maybe

lol i bet you if meggido got pregnant/had gotten someone else pregnant (sorry dont know your gender) and was in a situation where having a baby in your life or carrying a child for 9 months was incredibly inconvienent, you'd be barking up a different tree. It's good and all you can shout off w/o even being in a situation where an abortion is an option, but serioulsy, put yourself in someone elses shoes then think about it.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Devaluing life FTW!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Izzy
    put yourself in someone elses shoes then think about it.
    That's a horrible thing to tell someone. Billions of people make mistakes everyday, and for you to tell me to sympathize with someone and act as if I should do the same thing because they made a mistake in any given situation is stupid. Some of us enjoy thinking ahead, and planning what we would do in a situation, so we don't make the same mistake others do.

How many abortions you think are made because people don't think ahead, don't plan ahead, don't stop and talk with their partner that if in the off-chance they do get pregnant...what will they do. People ignore the reality, keep on putting it off, keep on ignoring the fact that it CAN and WILL happen, and when it does, they dismiss the reality just as much as they did before it ever happened. If you think abortions are made because of long, wellthought out conjecture and reflection on what you're really doing, and the impact it will have on your life, you're probably incorrect.

Case in point, if any of you wanna tell me I don't know where Im coming from, I've had days and days worth of long deep conversations with my mother, who's the wisest and kindest person I know. ALL of these coming from someone who had a child in a situation where all options to take care of her child were not possible. A broken home, a broken boyfriend, and the inability to care for the child. Why she made the decision to have her child adopted and why she felt abortion would have been the worst decision in her life. So just think on this...maybe some of us come to our conclusions because we DIDNT do what others did. We have thought on the subject and weighed all of the options.

Billions of people make mistakes everyday, and for you to tell me to sympathize with someone and act as if I should do the same thing because they made a mistake in any given situation is stupid.
    oops, my mistake i got raped while walking home from work. Guess next time i'll make better decisions!

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Billions of people make mistakes everyday, and for you to tell me to sympathize with someone and act as if I should do the same thing because they made a mistake in any given situation is stupid.
    oops, my mistake i got raped while walking home from work. Guess next time i'll make better decisions!
    That'll learn ya good.

Quote Originally Posted by Almaa
    You know what should be done? We should have parenting licenses. In order to get one, you have to go through rigorous tests and psychoanalysis to see if both parties are fit to be parents. If someone without a parenting license gets pregnant, they will be forced to have an abortion. Pro-Good-Parenting-Skills**

**this is a joke... maybe
    Yeah, I've thought of this, too. I doubt it would work... sadly.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Until that child is out of your body... it's your body, and your rights to do whatever you'd like.

At least that's how i see it.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

As my mother is fond of saying "If men could get pregnant, abortion would be a sacrament"

Quote Originally Posted by Banigaru
    As my mother is fond of saying "If men could get pregnant, abortion would be a sacrament"
    We need to be more like seahorses.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Because 99% of the abortion are girl who got raped...