• PRO-DEATH

66 77.65%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Abortion poll     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Abortion poll

First of all this whole poll topic thats 22 pages long call "Women, get all the lovin you can now" is BIASED. and will make this topic cover everything that the other one does to save you some reading. So I put a positive spin on both choices to make it un-biased.

That is because of the way the poll is designed it makes you THINK that "Pro-Choice" is good by adding a positive sounding word such as "Pro" infront of it to give it a positive spin based on the writers point of view and then adds a negative statement to the other choice by making it "Anti" for "Anti-Abortion" reflecting the writers dislike for this side of the arguement. This is something called "Negative Journalism" which strengthens the author's own point of view and perspective on the subject. You can see that here where Xavier says he is Pro-Choice and applys this Negative Journalism to his topic.

Moving on... ill cover the main points that sums up the 22 pages.

"Its my body I'll do what I want!"
    No its not your body thats the body of somebody else inside you. Another living, breathing, human being and you dont have the right or the authority to determine what is planned for that child. Remember your own mother DIDNT ABORT YOU and im sure as hell your GLAD she didn't.

"It's okay to have an abortion because it isnt illeagle."
    In World War II Jews were considered under German law to be "Property" and not real people so that Nazi soldiers could justify killing Jews since "It's okay!!! They aren't people." The same can be said during the 1800's in America when Blacks were slaves working on plantations and were sometimes killed for no reason but "It's just a ni**er its okay." NO IT IS NOT OKAY. And you may have an abortion and have no repercussions but you will pay for it either in this life or the next.

"I dont want the child"
    Should have thought of that before started having sex. What? your not mature enought to handle a child with your part-time job with Highschool/College classes and all the homework you have to do? Too bad. The second your old enough to consent to sex then you are old enough to take responsibility for your actions.

"It wasnt my fault! I used (insert contraceptive here) and I shouldn't be pregnent!"

Everyone knows that things don't always work the way they should and shit can go wrong and it could happen to anyone. Why would you place all your trust into that little rubber condom to protect you, or a pill that you could easily forget to take one morning. These things ARE NOT GARENTEED to work so why place all your trust in them? There is only one thing that always works and that is Abstinence(sp?). And if your so god damn horny you need something between your legs go get a damn vibrator.

"I didn't have consensual sex I was a victum of Rape/Incest and I dont want the child"
    I see,.. so you don't want the baby. That makes perfect sense to KILL THE INNOCENT CHILD, wait a minute, back up... lets KILL THE RAPIST or the FAMILY MEMBER INSTED! That was such a hard decision!!! Then I bet you will say "He is my dad/uncle/cousin and I dont want him to die!" but its ok to kill the baby? Oh please that is the dumbest idea ever. If you dont want the baby ADOPT IT, its that simple. Now that brings me to my next statement...

"I have had this thing growing inside me for 9 monthes I dont want to just give it away."

So killing it and not even giving it a chance at life is a better alternative? Women can be so selfish that they would rather KILL THE CHILD then let it have a chance at life and to be happy and healthy in someone elses care. This I do not understand and probably never will.

Who is also to say that its your choice to kill it? I bet if your parents walked in right now and said,..

"Jenny we dont want you, you were a mistake and we are aborting you."

then they take you to an abortion clinic and abort you in the same fashion they do in todays abortion clinics where they rip your arms and legs off with giant tongs while your still alive and concious.

Or how about they throw you into a acidic salt solution where your skin burns for several hours until you die.

Or how about a partial birth abortion where they suck your brains out through a tube inserted into the base of the spinal column at the back of the neck.

Or lastly they slowly cut off your fingers, then your hand, arms, toes, feet, legs, then your head.

But that doesnt happen because that would be MURDER and even if it is still legal it is still MURDER and that will condemn you to hell for eternity.

Adopt your child s/he will thank you later for it.

This next one is for the evolutionists out there
    "That thing inside you isn't a baby its a fish and it has gill slits that can be seen here"
    Too bad thoes arent gill slits but folds of skin. I can show you a fat person with 10 folds of skin and they cant breath out of any of them except the top one. The folds of skin on an embryo are actually the early stages of bones in the ear and glands in the neck and there is not proof that it had "gills." Its just another lie to justify abortion.

"It cant survive on its own so its okay to kill it."
    Thats great logic! Lets kill all the elderly who need medication because without that they cant survive on their own. Next lets get the diabetics who need insulin, they should die too they cant survive on their own either. Next lets get the children under 7 because they would die as well if you put them outside for a week.

You see my point. No one can survive on their own even a 1 year old baby who can walk, breath, cry, and maybe even talk on their own can survive on their own? Lets put that child on the sidewalk and come back in 2 weeks to see how its doing. :wink:

"The child is a financial burden, we can't afford it right now."
    Most new parents cant afford all the expenses of a newborn let alone pay rent with other payments like for their car and credit cards. Why are you any different? Something you should have thought about before having sex. And you can always adopt it out thats much better then ABORTING it.

"There is a chance that my baby could be deformed or have a serious medical condition."
    The human body is so complex that doctors will never fully understand it. You ever hear them say "you have X weeks to live" or "you will never walk(or do ______) again."? I have and they have been wrong a LOT. Whats not to say they are wrong again? There are a lot of cancer patients living life just fine and enjoying every day knowing it might be their last. I'm sure they would rather live on the edge of deaths razor then kick the bucket without a fight.

"The baby will have a poor/bad life and I dont want that for my child."
    Who does? So you would rather your child has no life at all then to give it a chance to become something?

What if...

"If you knew a woman who was pregnant, who had 8 kids already, three who were deaf, two who were blind, one mentally retarded, and she had syphilis, would you recommend that she have an abortion?"

If you said yes you just killed Beethoven.
    I'm sure he was poor his whole life and never amounted to anything in his lifespan. *sarcasm*

Who are you to say that "His/her life isn't worth living"

I bet if someone came up to you can said "Your life isnt good enough so you will be killed" you wouldnt agree with that so why should you impose it on someone who cant even decide for themself? Your not the one who decides whose life is good enough. They do. So stop choosing for them.

Well that SHOULD cover everything and its getting late I have work in the morning I should be in bed...

This is just something to think about there is ALWAYS an alternative to abortion and just because its legal doesnt by any means make it right.

Flame away

pro-death all the way baby

Re: Abortion poll

Quote Originally Posted by Meggido
    First of all this whole poll topic thats 22 pages long call "Women, get all the lovin you can now" is BIASED.
    Thanks for making this one un-biased.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I'm pro-death cause I don't mind snuffing out an unborn child. No excuses, kill the sucker. I murdered an innocent. Let God judge me.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

This isnt biased?
    PRO-life or PRO-death?

what happened to pro-CHOICE? >.> wtf is pro-DEATH

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I think the OP of this thread should have been aborted for starting this topic back up.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I should create a poll named "Best Religion".

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

That gave me an idea. The retarded Olympics picture would make a great BG Card.

"It's okay to have an abortion because it isnt illeagle."
    Did you seriously spell it like that... did you drop out in the 5th grade?

GUYS I THINK ABORTION IS WRONG AND SHOULD BE SICKBIRD

Xavier

Thats the most biased piece of shit I've ever read. How can you call something unbiased when it only presents one point of view to every question as the answer.

I hope everyone votes pro-death just to spite you.

And you may have an abortion and have no repercussions but you will pay for it either in this life or the next.
    K. I'll pay for it in my next life. Religious bullshit.

I'm Pro-STFU

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by vudoodoodoo
    I'm Pro-STFU

I'm Pro-pointing out dumbass hypocrites

Your poll fails, go diaf

Re: Abortion poll

That is because of the way the poll is designed it makes you THINK that "Pro-Choice" is good by adding a positive sounding word such as "Pro" infront of it to give it a positive spin based on the writers point of view and then adds a negative statement to the other choice by making it "Anti" for "Anti-Abortion" reflecting the writers dislike for this side of the arguement. This is something called "Negative Journalism" which strengthens the author's own point of view and perspective on the subject.
    Are you not guilty of the same thing? Pro-Life or Pro-Death? That's kinda one-sided...

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus
    I think the OP of this thread should have been aborted for starting this topic back up.
    And then sacrificing 50 more fetuses to the devil, just so he burns in hell for all eternity.

Meggido, quick question for you... (Brain) (Do you need it?) Seriously... How is the other topic biased... Xavier asked for opinions, and stated his. I'm pretty sure he was in no way, biased on the topic, expecting everyone to see things his way. We have this thing we like to call freedom of the press... Honestly, how many opinions do you think you swayed by posting this? Certainly not mine.

Look at this situation... Say you and your wife (if you ever and I mean EEEEEEEEEEVER find one.... ) are pregnant... you love this woman to death... and would do anything to protect her... You end up finding out that if she has the baby, chances are it will kill her. You mean to tell us, that you'd let the woman that you love to death, the woman you pledged your life and soul to, die, because of your morals? If my g/f were to become pregnant, and it were to possibly kill her, i wouldn't think twice about doing what was necessary to save her. As much as it'd pain me to lose my own flesh and blood, constantly having to think about what the consequences are, and what the child could have become... I would rather have my g/f there for me.

I'm pro-life AND pro-death! You could call me a "completist".

Everybody's Favourite Nobody
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Meggido should have been aborted.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Metah
    Meggido should have been aborted.
    QFT

Salvage Bans
    BG Level