+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

... would you tell your mother?

Pamela Rogers, the Warren County elementary school teacher and coach, admitted guilt today on four counts of sexual battery by an authority figure for having a sexual affair with a 13-year-old star athlete student.

Rogers, 28, was sentenced to 270 days in the Warren County jail and will surrender her state teaching certificate for life. Circuit Court Judge Bart Stanley also barred her from granting interviews or profiting from her story during eight years of probation.

Her plea avoids a trial that could have landed Rogers in prison for two to 16 years if she had been found guilty of all 28 counts from her February indictment. It was a no contest plea, which has the same effect as a guilty plea in court and in fact contains an admission of guilt in the document.

The plea also brings some finality to the teacher-student sex affair that rocked this small Middle Tennessee community when it made national headlines in February.

Rogers, 28, entered court in a brown pin-striped suit and pink top with rings on both hands. After the hearing, a sheriff's deputy asked her to place her rings and earrings in a brown envelope before handcuffing her in front of her parents and taking her away to jail.

Prosecutor Dale Potter said Turner could get out in about 200 days with good behavior.

Potter said sex acts happened at the boy's home while his parents slept, at the teacher's home and at Centertown Elementary.

A series of conditions on Rogers' probation will keep her away from secondary public or private school property in Tennessee unless she is accompanied by one of her parents to sporting events.

Turner's father is Lamar Rogers, a state championship high school basketball coach in Fentress County.

Rogers used to be known as Pamela Rogers Turner, but her attorney said today that her divorce from Warren County High School basketball coach Chris Turner is now final.
    Now, I know what you're thinking. Blah blah this bitch is ugly blah blah but.... SHE'S FUCKING SMOKING HOT.

She was homecoming queen of her class, Was a model etc. I bet the idiot kid didn't tell his mom, but better yet started telling his friends that He "hi that shit" etc and sooner or later the rumors spread and bam, the idiot got busted. God, i swear I was never THIS dumb when I was 13.

Links:
    http://www.tabloidcolumn.com/pamela-rogers-turner.html
    http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll ... 0550811003

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Is this the same one from quite some time back? Because I remember hearing about a teacher that got in trouble for it who was also really hot, but she was a PE Teacher if I recall. These kids are freaking stupid, if your hot teacher is letting you bang her on a very constant basis, ENJOY EVERY MINUTE OF IT.

EDIT: Pix

http://galleries.media24.com/News24/1425/3.jpg
    http://www.foxnews.com/images/173032...ersTurner2.jpg

Sea Torques
    BG Level

pics of her handcuffed please! and crying... need to get off tonight and this fucking bunny isn't helping shit.

really though, kids these days.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

I'm sure those poor kids were totally traumatized by the events. They might not even be able to live a normal life now Thanks God justice has been made.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Wow.. I hate that kid... he should have kept his mouth shut lol

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I wouldn't tell anyone... think about it. Ever hear the phrase "Two people can keep a secret if one of them is dead?"

Hypothetically, what happens if you tell one of your boys? It gets out. It gets out a lot faster if you tell your mom. If you tell you dad, he'd probably say something like "Can I hit it? Or I'll call the cops. It ain't fun if your dad can't have none!"

You know?

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Man there was another hot teacher think she was a psycologist(sp) in her 40's. But I swear she looked like Charlese Theron(HOT). She even gave the "poor" kid(16 year old) a bj in her car lol.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFN

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

/fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

Xavier

I'd go to that teacher for extra credit

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Time to molest your kids, because somewhere, internet gays think im hot, and would kill for the chance. THIS MAKES IT OK RITE!?

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Yea this happened elsewhere but with a different teacher and she was hot too.

When I was in high school we had 4 very young and incredibly hot teachers. I'm not just talking average or cute, I'm talking smokin' hot lol.

No sex scandals when I was in high school though.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Isn't it funny that there was just a thread complain that it is not illegal for men to be raped by women?

If it were some smoking hot guy having "relations" with a girl, do you honestly think he would have gotten less than a year in jail? And what if it were a smoking hot guy with a boy? Adults who seek out children like that are manipulative and destructive. Or you could always ask that boy whose life Mary Kay Laterno ruined when he finally realizes it.

Forum Donator
    BG Level

OFN, but...

... I would stick my dick inside her for one whole week straight. I wouldn't even get up to eat or go to the bathroom.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    Or you could always ask that boy whose life Mary Kay Laterno ruined when he finally realizes it.
    Boy: I'm never gonna get ass like that again
    *Boy plays Linkin Park and ends his life*

/cry why couldnt i get hot teachers like that growing up =/

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Justice
    /cry why couldnt i get hot teachers like that growing up =/
    Mine were all overweight or just too old =(

Everybody's Favourite Nobody
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by mrfridays
    ... I would stick my dick inside her for one whole week straight. I wouldn't even get up to eat or go to the bathroom.
    Push it to the limit man.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    Isn't it funny that there was just a thread complain that it is not illegal for men to be raped by women?

If it were some smoking hot guy having "relations" with a girl, do you honestly think he would have gotten less than a year in jail? And what if it were a smoking hot guy with a boy? Adults who seek out children like that are manipulative and destructive. Or you could always ask that boy whose life Mary Kay Laterno ruined when he finally realizes it.

Woman =/= man on many aspects, especially in psychology. What might cause traumatism to a girl might not do anything for a guy, and I think it need to be considered somehow when it come to judging of an action like that.

I'm not saying it's the best thing for those boys, but you can't really call them victim, unless something that wasn't mentionned happened.

If this kid is traumatised, then he's gay. He's officially the pimp of his town.