Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Recently on Gilgamesh the Emerald HNM LS beat JoL(yeah i know nobody cares) but we did get an AV pop.

You cannot open a trade window with AV, it was tried and won't happen.

the Wynavs themselves seemed relatively weak defensively, but still owned offensively, their breath attacks were doing 1-2k+ dmg.

AV opened with hundred fists and basically just tore shit up. Still was insta casting aga IV's and AM II's etc... to own ppl.

He moves ridiculously fast, a smn with gaiters got run down before he got very far.

He is still( dunno if he was or wasn't) alliance aggro, meaning if someone in an alliance is at the portal for instance, AV will track them down until they are dead.

Before dying i think i heard some blm's say they landed aga III's for 600-800 dmg, somewhere around that number.

When he popped there were only 3 wynavs out and never had more until his despawn. I believe the dats say that he can have 6, so i'm not sure what the pre-req is for him to have more than 3.

Dunno if that clears anything up or helps, i'm bored and felt like posting.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Skyylya
    Before dying i think i heard some blm's say they landed aga III's for 600-800 dmg, somewhere around that number.
    600 on AV, 800 on wynavs, pretty consistent (assuming e-seal) from thundaga III

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pyrena Py
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Is there any significance to what the Quasilumins all say? Or any particular order they say it in? This is probably in the "jailer weapons" olde idea column, but I didn't think I had seen it anywhere. Either way, if no one knows, I'm leading another map outing this weekend, I may look into it. I'm not very good with word puzzles though.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

you overestimate SE.

i'll go ahead and let you all in on a little secret to beating absolute virtue: 200 nins all spirit's within and then mijin followed by 3 rounds of black mages -ga3ing

see, there's no secret to winning other than the retarded method used for everything, including the pre-gimped jailer of love: overpower it

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Nah, they don't say anything useful. I remember talking to them multiples times when we were racing to have the first pop in sea, and none were saying anything that could be interpreted as a way to kill something/pop something.

I spent a few hour in front of the Star chart, Ecosystem chart and Elemental chart trying to figure a pattern for sea drop rate, but only ended up breaking something in my brain. Sea suck, it's just good to make you paranoid.

[Edit]

Imagine the loot drama you will get with that strategy, when over 100 blm and Ninja will be fighting for Ninurta Sash and the rest. Hopefully, someone will disband the alliance and everything will be lost, making the best drama thread ever created by mankind.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Why cant anyone just believe that the new jobs being introduced will play an important part in killing it?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia
    Nah, they don't say anything useful. I remember talking to them multiples times when we were racing to have the first pop in sea, and none were saying anything that could be interpreted as a way to kill something/pop something.

I spent a few hour in front of the Star chart, Ecosystem chart and Elemental chart trying to figure a pattern for sea drop rate, but only ended up breaking something in my brain. :? Sea suck, it's just good to make you paranoid.

[Edit]

Imagine the loot drama you will get with that strategy, when over 100 blm and Ninja will be fighting for Ninurta Sash and the rest. Hopefully, someone will disband the alliance and everything will be lost, making the best drama thread ever created by mankind.
    Or the Leader of the Alliance breaks it, therefor loosing all the loot, creating The Best Drama Thread ever created by Mankind +1.

Quote Originally Posted by Varnx

I spent a few hour in front of the Star chart, Ecosystem chart and Elemental chart trying to figure a pattern for sea drop rate, but only ended up breaking something in my brain. Sea suck, it's just good to make you paranoid.

[Edit]

Or the Leader of the Alliance breaks it, therefor loosing all the loot, creating The Best Drama Thread ever created by Mankind +1.
    you failed 3rd grade, didn't you?

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX
    Why cant anyone just believe that the new jobs being introduced will play an important part in killing it?
    Because the Dev team beat it.

Quote Originally Posted by edgarfigaro
    Quote Originally Posted by Varnx

I spent a few hour in front of the Star chart, Ecosystem chart and Elemental chart trying to figure a pattern for sea drop rate, but only ended up breaking something in my brain. :? Sea suck, it's just good to make you paranoid.

[Edit]

you failed 3rd grade, didn't you?
    Wow, how could I miss that. Forget Allakazam, I need a Banished to Reading Comprehension Lessons card. (With all the horrible grammar and such actually used in drama posts, you might actually get away with using this as a real FFXI card)

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by mdn
    you overestimate SE.

i'll go ahead and let you all in on a little secret to beating absolute virtue: 200 nins all spirit's within and then mijin followed by 3 rounds of black mages -ga3ing

see, there's no secret to winning other than the retarded method used for everything, including the pre-gimped jailer of love: overpower it
    You want there to be some lame ??? you can click and make AV just a trumped up Genbu?

I'm pretty sure SE is done with AV. If they were going to nerf it JoL style that would have already come in one of the last couple of patches. I'm thinking it's up to us to figure out a way to outlast and eventually overpower it, with only one alliance concentrating on AV himself.

I realize that we're talking the best players in the game here who have been throwing everything they can think of at this mob and it's barely denting it. Still, there must be a way, straight-up (not some gimmicky BS), to do so. If it takes 100 BLM rotated in and out of the alliance to do it initially, well then it does, but I highly doubt that.

I'll bet a million gil that when AV is finally defeated, it will be due to judicious use of the the good ol' skillchain + magic burst combo. Just have to find a way not to get pwnt while executing it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6