Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Well...diggers 0.0     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Well...diggers 0.0

So, just the other day i took my lvl4 choco out to western altepa desert for some phat lewts, when i noticed the Goblin Welldigger. Do these guys bury stuff like the other gob diggers? I remember my first choco lvl was pretty fast because i dug up gob items a bunch, hoping these guys bury some stuff too... Have you seen this goblin weldigger dig? thanks

e

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Sekkite
    e
    Sorry it isn't funny anymore, why can't shihei just ask a question without a stupid card? Do you think you are above the answer, or do you not know the answer so you play a card instead of giving advise. Thats pretty dick.

Yea all these cards are pretty stupid lol. Almost as dumb as ytmnd. But not quite.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Sekkite is playing WoW lawl... dude cut that shit out. Legit question.

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

stop being a dick sekkite, this isnt elementary school

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

nvm >_>
    misread description

e
    The people at Alla, let alone most FFXI forums know shit about Chocobo Digging.

lmao fuck you sekitte, i've never liked you ever since you tried to make personal attacks on what time i played(when i was camping odqan) when you dont know shit about me

as for saying its an alla type post, lol w/e,

atleast on alla theirs no fucking negative pricks trying to act cool like you

GTFO @U

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

How often other Goblin Digger dig? Because I remember following one for a long time with my chocobo (thinking it was the kind that dig stuff), but never saw him do anything other than waste my time. I gave up after 15 minutes iirc

they dig about every 20min or so, its worthless to follow them after a certain point in digging because they only bury junk and you can dig alot of other stuff if you dont waste your time following

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Maybe I didn't wait long enough then. I thought it was something closer to 5 minutes per digs on other goblin.

Sorry, I thought these were forums pertaining to end game. Ya know, because the forums were made by an HNM linkshell and have encouraged talk about HNMs. I know this is the crafting section, but chocobo digging doesn't seem to be the kind of crafting this section seems to actively discuss either. I mean, look at the other threads. How many of them are about incredibly rare crafted armor? How many of them are discussing high end crafting information? Chocobo digging just seems out of place here.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Sorry, I thought these were forums pertaining to end game. Ya know, because the forums were made by an HNM linkshell and have encouraged talk about HNMs. I know this is the crafting section, but chocobo digging doesn't seem to be the kind of crafting this section seems to actively discuss either. I mean, look at the other threads. How many of them are about incredibly rare crafted armor? How many of them are discussing high end crafting information? Chocobo digging just seems out of place here.
    there's another chocobo digging topic on this page ;o

plus - moghancements, fishing, guild gear, etc - all not necessarily high end crafting

you know i guess i forget that sekkite is the moderator on these boards....plz lock post then mr moderator

choco digging actually supplies the majority of crafting materials, so w/e asshole

you know i guess i forget that sekkite is the moderator on these boards....plz lock post then mr moderator

choco digging actually supplies the majority of crafting materials, so w/e asshole

Shihei, I don't recall making any personal attacks on you regarding Odqan. I had been camping him for almost a month at the time and the one time some JP THF who had gotten the drop 4 times(all of them in his bazaar) was taking a break, I saw you camping it. I was one of the few(I dunno, maybe 30%?) of the DRKs who didn't RMT their way to a haubergeon and it was hell for me getting the gil. I can imagine I said some negative things to you but I wouldn't by any means make any personal attacks.

And Shihei, this is a community forum as you said. I am free to post the allakhazam card, and you are free to get pissed off at me doing so. You are taking this way too seriously though. I rarely make personal attacks on anyone, and me posting the allakhazam card was by no means a personal attack either.

you know sekkite your right, i just want you to understand that you didn't need to even click on this topic if you didn't want to, let alone post. If you don't got somthing nice to say, then don't say it. This way ppl won't know whether or not your a an asshole, and noone will take offense to the stuff you didn't say.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

i never knew goblin diggers actually dig/dug shit.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Sorry, I thought these were forums pertaining to end game. Ya know, because the forums were made by an HNM linkshell and have encouraged whining about HNMs.
    Fixed. :wink: