+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Relic Weapons
    BG Level

If you were stuck in one of Jigsaw's games,

Do you think you'd have the testicular fortitude to be able to actually pull through?

Say, for equality's sake, it was the original Saw's 'dig the key out of a still-living-dude's chest' gag, could you do it?

Personally, on a minute timer, I would not be able to pull that off. . . .I'd be too freaked the hell out to start digging through a body.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Nope, I'd just die. Life isn't that important to me.

However, my plan is to live life so that Jigsaw would never have a reason to put me through a game.

I dunno... depends on the game. Like the one that you had to dig the key out of your own eye, no way I could do that... digging key from guys chest, maybe not in 1 minute, but given a bit to think about it I probably would.

Eyes for me are just... ick can't imagine gouging my eye

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    Nope, I'd just die.
    However, my plan is to live life so that Jigsaw would never have a reason to put me through a game.
    basically what im thinkin
    just find my happy place before the trap kills me :D

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

i'd die no question

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

Re: If you were stuck in one of Jigsaw's games,

Quote Originally Posted by Chreman
    Personally, on a minute timer, I would not be able to pull that off. . . .I'd be too freaked the hell out to start digging through a body.
    I never saw Saw, is the dude still conscious?

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Re: If you were stuck in one of Jigsaw's games,

Quote Originally Posted by Priran
    I never saw Saw, is the dude still conscious?
    From what I've heard (haven't seen it either), he looks dead at first, but the chick starts digging and then he comes to.

Don't know what happens after that.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

The dude was on something so he was alive, but so fucked up he couldn't move at all. He started gurgling or something but the chick was too omgwtfdiggingthroughintestineslol to notice that he was still breathing.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

I'd do it. I want to live.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Drenden

As with anything else in life, live long enough to make the mother fucker who put you through it have it done to him in return, and then his family and fuckin kids.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Jerseyprophet
    As with anything else in life, live long enough to make the mother fucker who put you through it have it done to him in return, and then his family and fuckin kids.
    If revenge isn't enough incentive then I don't know what is. You all who say you couldn't do it either have no self-esteem or no will to live, I don't know. How hard could it be to defy your senses and do something with the emotion(s) of revenge/hatred driving you?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Yeah, I'm sure everyone who spends their time forum whoring would be able to slice a man open, find a key, and unlock the death trap on their head in the span of 60 seconds.

Yeah, I'm sure everyone who spends their time forum whoring would be able to slice a man open, find a key, and unlock the death trap on their head in the span of 60 seconds.
    I'd be too busy forum whoring to get caught up in such a stupid plot.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

I don't really see how answering this question is possible. The people were put in those situations for a reason and the way out of them was to understand and damage that reason to see the error of your ways and move on with life. If you were to apply it to what we know about the majority of people here I guess you could use "Would you delete your FFXI character if it meant you stay alive?" to which I'm sure would result in a chorus of resounding "yes"'s.

However, to answer the question you wanted answered I guess it would depend on the situation. If I had to dig a key out of some partially alive guy's stomach to live? I think I could probably do it. If I had to dig it out of my own fucking eye? Fuck that lol.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Hello Shaede, I want to play a game. Before you is your character in the Dragon's Aery surrounded by JP players. Outclaim them with Fire IV, or you will be spike flailed in the back with a chainsaw.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Drenden

Because I'm a sick fuck in general, I wanna see if I can come up with a good game for chainsaw.

You awake in a room, with the instructions playing on a television screen informing you that you have antidote of a poison that will kill you within 5 minutes surgically implanted somewhere inside your body, and given a scapel. Find it.

Or, I dont know. Im winging it. You've cheated on your wife and now you have to chose to kill (with your bare hands of course, no sniper pussy shit) one of them -- or you yourself will be killed PLUS both of them. Choose one, and choose which is marked for death.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Because I'm a sick fuck in general, I wanna see if I can come up with a good game for chainsaw.

You awake in a room, with the instructions playing on a television screen informing you that you have antidote of a poison that will kill you within 5 minutes surgically implanted somewhere inside your body, and given a scapel. Find it.

Or, I dont know. Im winging it. You've cheated on your wife and now you have to chose to kill (with your bare hands of course, no sniper pussy shit) one of them -- or you yourself will be killed PLUS both of them. Choose one, and choose which is marked for death.
    That's not Jigsaw's style, though. You wouldn't kill an 'innocent' person. Only someone who also has to 'play the game' too.

What I would like to know is in the first movie with the guy she had to dig the key from his stomach...what did he do to deserve it? And what was his choice in the matter? Usually you have the choice over your own life, so not sure what was happening there.

Hello Shaede, I want to play a game. Before you is your character in the Dragon's Aery surrounded by JP players. Outclaim them with Fire IV, or you will be spike flailed in the back with a chainsaw.
    Pfft, I wouldn't be caught "playing" FFXI any sooner. You could use this same example for WoW as well, I suppose. Then again, I don't often play WoW with a chainsaw behind me either. =D

But, I never saw the movies, so you cn just ignore me. hehe

Jerseyprophet, i'd like to play a game...

Inside of your tongue is the key to the vice around your chest. Every 15 seconds until you unlock the device it will become 1/2 inch tighter, slowly cracking your ribcage and eventually collapsing your lungs causing you to slowly drown on your own blood.

In order for you to undo this device, you will need to bite your tongue off, and spit the key into your hands. You have approximately 2 minutes until you're ribcage is crushed...begin.

The first one is a little unrealistic, you'd probably be able to tell where something's been surgically implanted. The second one I like ALOT though. That's fucked up...I really don't know what I would do. You're basically forced to kill one of them, or be in hiding for the rest of your life, and probably sentencing the other two to death. So that would be a tough one.