Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Chreman
    I like spending 600 million gil to make more gil.
    So he can stare at it in his equipment screen?

Money is made for spending, go spend it, you'll have fun.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Quote Originally Posted by Surealistic
    right, cause his ls couldnt have bought it for him, so since he just spent 600m gil that means he never has to farm or anything ever again

and i say again, what is he supposed to do, leave it in his moghouse till a big fight?

if i had it i would be using it to farm with, damn right
    if you're getting a lv 5 relic weapon to farm, theres better weapons to get to make more money

if you're going out to farm, theres jobs that farm faster than rdm and pld

if you had the money to get a lvl 5 relic weapon, you probably had better methods to make money than tree cuttings

just my thoughts.
    Win

Home Theatre Aficionado
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ohemgee
    I think im going blind
    I'm certain that triple proc is the result of a lag glitch. I've seen someone use shark bite or something like that on fafnir 4-5x in a row as a result of a server hiccup, not just animation, but shown in the log as well. Almost positive this is the same thing.
    First off, what animation. You can't see anything.

Second, when you get a lagged glitch and see many attacks on the screen at once you don't see add effect damage. So thats not whats happening here.

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    wow now I'm totally convinced to spend 600mill on a relic weapon!
    promise to quit within the week following you receiving the relic and i'll help fund it.

WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrick
    Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    wow now I'm totally convinced to spend 600mill on a relic weapon!
    promise to sell your account within the week following you receiving the relic and i'll help fund it.
    Fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik

Except in this case its the 600million gil of 30 other people too. So no, it wouldnt be him staring at gil in his equipment screen.

I doubt that the additional affect procs on the offhand weapon... When Bikkwin got his excalibur i invited him into a war pt as pld/nin, the additional affect NVR went off with his kraken club....only every once in a while with excalibur itself.... and this wasnt a 30 min pt, it lasted a couple of hours...so if it does proc on offhand weapon it would have done so......so i call BS on that SS

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Lockecole

Except in this case its the 600million gil of 30 other people too. So no, it wouldnt be him staring at gil in his equipment screen.
    Not necessarily, depending on how the currency was obtained.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by nivlakian
    Quote Originally Posted by Lockecole

Not necessarily, depending on how the currency was obtained.
    Dont you know all things have only one method of them being obtained!?!?!?

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

jiuwanie has 100+3 woodworking and 100 fishing, always subs nin and uses excal/joy and is NA, so as for a money issue, i doubt it. And jiu sponsered the dynamis's that he collected that currency on, the LS didnt pay for anything.

The LS where Jiu is from, is the same LS with that taru whm selling his currency on Ebay for 10,000$ like a month ago. The members sponser, or split sponsership if they want currency to upgrade, and do it all themselves. Alot of people seem to be confused about this and say things like "the ls didnt deserve that" or whatever, but thats how they do it no LS involved. The shell wants the AF and the wins, the VERY FEW members upgrading want the currency and they buy it themselves. They have attained 3 weapons worth of currency this way, The excalibur on this person, a Sphari on another, and that account that was on Ebay.

Swamp if you want to prove it, the chances of it happening again is pretty rare, but all you have to do is change your chat filters and screenshot it yourself lol jiuwanie doesnt have to. Making a movie for just that is a bad idea you could record 90+minutes of fighting until it procs twice in a row, let alone 3 times.

It could be a glitch or hickup since as previously mentioned one person has excal+kraken and hasnt happened to him.

But yeah the SS is legit whether is a glitch, hickup, or whatever. They dont have any reasons to make up anything and are just looking for information to see if it has happened to anyone else or not or if it is possible of happening with other relics.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee
    jiuwanie has 100+3 woodworking and 100 fishing, always subs nin and uses excal/joy and is NA, so as for a money issue, i doubt it. And jiu sponsered the dynamis's that he collected that currency on, the LS didnt pay for anything.

The LS where Jiu is from, is the same LS with that taru whm selling his currency on Ebay for 10,000$ like a month ago. The members sponser, or split sponsership if they want currency to upgrade, and do it all themselves. Alot of people seem to be confused about this and say things like "the ls didnt deserve that" or whatever, but thats how they do it no LS involved. The shell wants the AF and the wins, the VERY FEW members upgrading want the currency and they buy it themselves. They have attained 3 weapons worth of currency this way, The excalibur on this person, a Sphari on another, and that account that was on Ebay.

Swamp if you want to prove it, the chances of it happening again is pretty rare, but all you have to do is change your chat filters and screenshot it yourself lol jiuwanie doesnt have to. Making a movie for just that is a bad idea you could record 90+minutes of fighting until it procs twice in a row, let alone 3 times.

It could be a glitch or hickup since as previously mentioned one person has excal+kraken and hasnt happened to him.

But yeah the SS is legit whether is a glitch, hickup, or whatever. They dont have any reasons to make up anything and are just looking for information to see if it has happened to anyone else or not or if it is possible of happening with other relics.
    Im sure he has 90+ mins to kill, get to it.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

lol i dont, so dont include me when you got swamp haha

I only have the trial version of fraps so I can only get 30 seconds of footage. So someone give me a cracked NEW version of fraps prease, kekeke. \^^/

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

...chat filters anyone

So this guy has time to swing his weapon 3 times -and- use a Weapon Skill and the mob doesn't even have time to attack once? Sorry, no. This guy's chat log is filtered to only show damage done by him, and he got lucky and after doing this for a long time he finally got 3 procs in a row, at which point he took a picture.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by divisortheory
    So this guy has time to swing his weapon 3 times -and- use a Weapon Skill and the mob doesn't even have time to attack once? Sorry, no. This guy's chat log is filtered to only show damage done by him, and he got lucky and after doing this for a long time he finally got 3 procs in a row, at which point he took a picture.
    lmao didnt notice that, nice mob never even swung or probably looked at him yet he can swing swing swing ws, no enfeebles or anything no paralyze no shadows lost no evades.

lol swamp wtf why jiuwanie trying to be cool with excal, doesn't he have enough fun over charging fellow shellmates on staves and using shell goldsmithers to get beads for dirt and hq staves for absolutely nothing.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Why do people use Relics on Lv.40 mobs and call it "testing"?

I just realized he swung FOUR times then WS lol. GG RDM/NIN

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus
    Why do people use Relics on Lv.40 mobs and call it "testing"?
    i believe he was farming or something, and not testing. Jiu is in boyahda for 100years and only comes out for dynamis (at least while he was still upgrading), so i imagine while farming he decided to mess with filters and show people this.

swamp is still cool though <3

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Well, like I said, sometime this week him and I are going to make a vid of the add effect going off on the offhand. Hopefully then you will believe me.