Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Additional Effect from Excalibur are only on Excalibur they do not carry over to an offihand weapon. Two weapons does increase Knights of Round damage but you will only get additional effects on the Excalibur.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Discordian
    Additional Effect from Excalibur are only on Excalibur they do not carry over to an offihand weapon. Two weapons does increase Knights of Round damage but you will only get additional effects on the Excalibur.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Has had his alot longer than owner in the OP's pic.

Thread done?

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Raineer
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thread done?
    why would you bother saying this? you really dont have proof that he has had it longer and why do you care?

It isn't really relivant either considering its already been mentioned that chat filters were involved and that the pic was real but it lacked more proof and possibility of happening. Also was mentioned someone with excal+kraken has never seen it....

the topic kinda already ended but apparently we have to /bump it to mention that someone is 'leeter' because they've had it longer which isn't really a 'leet' thing on these boards since most people on these boards frown on most relic weapons because they dont benefit the shell that worked for them and only the weilder.

/cue geno to post a care o meter card, suprised one hasnt popped by now

and kuno why isnt there a relic weapon card seems it would get alot of use considering how played out they are getting. i can imagine a picture of a mandau and a subtext of something about wasting your shells currency for a non shield/horn that they have no use of.

Unless they changed something about the weapon, which wouldn't make sense. It should work like having any other additional damage weapon from the Auction House. In summer of 2004 they changed Enhancing Sword to only effect the en-spell+5 on the Enhancing Sword arm instead of both weapons.

I think the person that screenshotted that either filtered missing so the offhand wasn't displayed or wasn't using a 2nd weapon (such as genbu shield). The most additional effects I've had in a row so far has been 9 for 260-315 each.

On an edit note to the person above you don't need a relic weapon to beat anything in the game infact you don't need koenig. Whoever gets a relic weapon should get some congrats free from stupid drama bullcrap. If your Paladins need a relic shield to tank they need help in areas that a Relic Shield won't solve same with an upgraded bard instrument.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thread done?
    why would you bother saying this? you really dont have proof that he has had it longer and why do you care?

It isn't really relivant either considering its already been mentioned that chat filters were involved and that the pic was real but it lacked more proof and possibility of happening. Also was mentioned someone with excal+kraken has never seen it....

the topic kinda already ended but apparently we have to /bump it to mention that someone is 'leeter' because they've had it longer which isn't really a 'leet' thing on these boards since most people on these boards frown on most relic weapons because they dont benefit the shell that worked for them and only the weilder.

and kuno why isnt there a relic weapon card seems it would get alot of use considering how played out they are getting. i can imagine a picture of a mandau and a subtext of something about wasting your shells currency for a non shield/horn that they have no use of.
    YES I BUMPED IT WITH MY REPLY ONE MINUTE AFTER DISCORDIAN

I posted what i did to point out that discordian's statement would have more credibility. And yes I do know that discordian had his longer because he was the first NA.

gg boyieeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thread done?

YES I BUMPED IT WITH MY REPLY ONE MINUTE AFTER DISCORDIAN

I posted what i did to point out that discordian's statement would have more credibility. And yes I do know that discordian had his longer because he was the first NA.

gg boyieeeeeeeeeeeeee
    ah guess i misread it, 1hr and half till market closes and its one of the slower days at work, so im kinda on edge sorry if i misread. Thought you were posting to sound cocky or idolizing which is something that bugs me.

As for being the first; yeah its very likley he is i wasnt saying otherwise but just because he was the first to mention it on a forum doesnt make him the first. I mean, i was the first person to emote, but i have yet to have any followers to back me up. If i had posted it on this forum i'd have some more credibility, dont you agree?

when NA obtain something drastic, they brag about it till their vaginas bleed.

when discordian got his there were so many threads about it, because he was first na with excalibur, and prob first with lev 5.

i cant remember if its been posted or not but the add effect doesnt add hate correct?

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Swords are gay. Daggers are awesome sex.

Every relic weapon benefits the LS in continuing light/dark skillchain.

What discordian said is right, if your LS is in dire need of a Gjallarhorn or Relic Shield, then there's something seriously wrong/lacking with your people.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Or Jailor of Love hasn't been nerfed yet.

My obligatary 'Relic Weapons are worthless and the only decent upgrades are shield and horn' post.

Carry on.

Vote for a relic weapon card.

Text: 600 million gil for better spider farming.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4