Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Dont think anyone pointed this out about excalibur...

http://members.shaw.ca/jiuwan/AddEffect3x.jpg

Thats a pic of a RDM/NIN with Excalibur dual wielding it and a joyeuse. If you notice in the pic the add effect went off 3x in a row, which means the add effect procs on the offhand weapon also, in this case a joyeuse. That being the case, it might not be as good as the shield and horn, but it would certainly be worth the cost to me.

The Sig...
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I think im going blind

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Excalibur / Krakens for main DD?

Re: Dont think anyone pointed this out about excalibur...

Quote Originally Posted by SwampdonkeyPLD

Thats a pic of a RDM/NIN with Excalibur dual wielding it and a joyeuse. If you notice in the pic the add effect went off 3x in a row, which means the add effect procs on the offhand weapon also, in this case a joyeuse. That being the case, it might not be as good as the shield and horn, but it would certainly be worth the cost to me.
    Homam Corazza? Sorry but without anyother info that it was actually a RDM/NIN...it's just a screenshot that doesnt prove he's even dualwielding or anything. >.>

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

most likly this screenshot was to show the addition effect going off 3 times in a row, not that the effect goes off on an offhand weapon

E. Body
    BG Level

wow now I'm totally convinced to spend 600mill on a relic weapon!

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

[quote]Homam Corazza? Sorry but without anyother info that it was actually a RDM/NIN...it's just a screenshot that doesnt prove he's even dualwielding or anything. >.>

[quote]

I knew someone would say something like that and because he plays on PS2 this is the best evidence to prove that it does. The only thing that I can tell you is to go find someone on your server that has it and watch them.

Homam Corazza? Sorry but without anyother info that it was actually a RDM/NIN...it's just a screenshot that doesnt prove he's even dualwielding or anything. >.>
    I knew someone would say something like that and because he plays on PS2 this is the best evidence to prove that it does. The only thing that I can tell you is to go find someone on your server that has it and watch them.
    Actually the best evidence would be to have a screenshot of him *GASP* dual-wielding and it going off on an off hand hit. I dunno...are there any NAs left that havent quit that can test this? I'd imagine this would have been posted already by Discordian or someone else.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Actually the best evidence would be to have a screenshot of him *GASP* dual-wielding and it going off on an off hand hit. I dunno...are there any NAs left that havent quit that can test this? I'd imagine this would have been posted already by Discordian or someone else.
    That would be pretty hard to do on PS2, if your calling BS now, I'm sure you would then to because getting a good shot would be so hard. A vid is obviously the best choice but he is on PS2.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

That screenshot proves nothing. Even if he is on PS2, his entire linkshell isn't, so have someone else screenshotting him dual wielding that + joy and getting the triple proc.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

That screenshot proves nothing. Even if he is on PS2, his entire linkshell isn't, so have someone else screenshotting him dual wielding that + joy and getting the triple proc.
    It only fails to prove something if you dont believe me. Considering all the reasons why I have to lie, I can see why you dont though.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

It only fails to prove something if you dont believe me. Considering all the reasons why I have to lie, I can see why you dont though.
    Congratulations, you discovered the meaning of 'proof.'

And it wouldn't be the first time this week bullshit has been posted on this board.

I'd rather be skeptical than gullible, but I'd happily be proven wrong on this point.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Since I really doubt he will lend someone his account info, can someone from Discordians shell check it out with him? >.>

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

I just noticed the WS is shortened to "Knights of Round".

That rolls right off the tongue

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Priran

LOL! I fucking <3 your sig! XD

Quote Originally Posted by Onizuka

LOL! THATS A FUCING HUGE SIG
    Fixed

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Koga
    Quote Originally Posted by Onizuka

LOL! THATS A FUCING HUGE SIG
    Fixed
    wah

omg so much better. ty

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

If that is indeed a rdm/nin, why is an excalibur hitting for marginally more damage than a joyeuse ?

I'm curious why the offhand attacks are occurring first...

Again, I'd rather be skeptical than gullible, but I don't mind being proved wrong... It however DOES seem like its just a single weapon proccing three times in a row :-/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast