Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Too lazy to search internet, can you do the work for me?

HAY GUYZ!!

Sorry, couldn't resist... [/u]

It's the new hip, chic, stylish thing to do!

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So being a lazy retard is in? Sweet. How long till we reach an all time low or we're past that?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

HAY WHATS A GOOD PLACE TO LVL FROM 1-10?

Old Merits
    BG Level

sum1 told me I need a magic skull (sp?) and I dunno where 2 find it I'm in the T canyon place next to the big white rock thingy.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

x uz me but i need 2 find sum 1 2 help me wit my drgn 4 dat mishn ne1 can help me ok thx if u help ul get sum gil or i can giv u sum crystal thxu

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    x uz me but i need 2 find sum 1 2 help me wit my drgn 4 dat mishn ne1 can help me ok thx if u help ul get sum gil or i can giv u sum crystal thxu
    k i go 2 if u gt me cristalz cz i craft 4 u!

Home Theatre Aficionado
    BG Level

Now you guys just sounds pathetic. I can somewhat understand the reasoning behind flaming people that ask dumb questions on a self-proclaimed HNM community board. You guys are just acting like children. If you have such a problem with them posting, why not moderate the forums better or ask them to give permission to someone who can. The problem won't get better if you flame and go out of your way to make posts mocking people.

The community in general tends to mimic alot of the "regulars" actions. Once you guys started yelling at anyone that posted a question not related to HNMs and endgame, every kid here wants to hop on the bandwagon. So you end up with a ton of kids with no wit or originality flaming eachother. What's worse is you seem to be more intrested in flaming them then anything. If your going to go that far you might as well change this to:

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e7...eader_news.jpg

I like the boards, they provide a good outlet for people who focus mainly on endgame activitys. They have become very popular, and naturally people like the allakazham kids will show up. I understood at first that flaming them was some way of trying to prevent the boards from turning into allay v.2, but look how well thats worked? Now we have people flaming other members with lagitmate questions because he wants to be one of the cool kids too.

What the BG fankiddies don't seem to understand is that what makes the core BG posters funny is originality and the witty replys. Kuno's cards are great, no doubt. Every Tom, Dick and Mary using them, not so great. They are funny because he came up with them on his own, they were rather insightful and very original. Now everyone and there cousin is using them in the giant flame fest that is BG forums. I can understand flaming people, it's gonna happen on any forum. But as of late thats all its been.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

/shout can someone lend me 200 gil so i can get scale mail pleaze? <Thank you>

Quote Originally Posted by Jeveh
    /shout can someone lend me 200 gil so i can get scale mail pleaze? <Thank you>
    /t Jevah Hi i'm cute asian girl, wanna cyberz?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kareface
    Now you guys just sounds pathetic. I can somewhat understand the reasoning behind flaming people that ask dumb questions on a self-proclaimed HNM community board. You guys are just acting like children. If you have such a problem with them posting, why not moderate the forums better or ask them to give permission to someone who can. The problem won't get better if you flame and go out of your way to make posts mocking people.

The community in general tends to mimic alot of the "regulars" actions. Once you guys started yelling at anyone that posted a question not related to HNMs and endgame, every kid here wants to hop on the bandwagon. So you end up with a ton of kids with no wit or originality flaming eachother. What's worse is you seem to be more intrested in flaming them then anything. If your going to go that far you might as well change this to:

I like the boards, they provide a good outlet for people who focus mainly on endgame activitys. They have become very popular, and naturally people like the allakazham kids will show up. I understood at first that flaming them was some way of trying to prevent the boards from turning into allay v.2, but look how well thats worked? Now we have people flaming other members with lagitmate questions because he wants to be one of the cool kids too.

What the BG fankiddies don't seem to understand is that what makes the core BG posters funny is originality and the witty replys. Kuno's cards are great, no doubt. Every Tom, Dick and Mary using them, not so great. They are funny because he came up with them on his own, they were rather insightful and very original. Now everyone and there cousin is using them in the giant flame fest that is BG forums. I can understand flaming people, it's gonna happen on any forum. But as of late thats all its been.
    People have fun on these forums, don't try to sound all big and tough because you don't think that it is "right" or w/e. If you don't like something here then just ignore it, don't try to make people change what they do because you do not like it.

Quote Originally Posted by kareface

fuck you we have fun with what we do k? k

im a core bg poster does that mean im funny and stuff? :D

Home Theatre Aficionado
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Starfire
    People have fun on these forums, don't try to sound all big and tough because you don't think that it is "right" or w/e. If you don't like something here then just ignore it, don't try to make people change what they do because you do not like it.
    I agree. More then anything else I don't want to see the fourms go anywhere. But same thing you just mentioned could be applied to the people flaming as well. Going out of your way to mock newbies seems more "big and tough" then anything i'v mentioned. Everyone here started out in this game knowing nothing, some people started later. There only mistake was asking a question on this forum. In reality, this is the best place to find an accurate answer for almost any question about this game. There is no other board that is gonna have this make higher calibur players on it.

im a core bg poster does that mean im funny and stuff?
    All galkas are funny in one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by kareface

It's not the content of your post that gets you heard on these forums...its who says it. You should have learned that by now. Change your name to any of the popular people on these forums and watch people fall all over you. Weak people want someone to follow, not much more to it.

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

can someone please tell me how i exit sandoria

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

POS.exe tends to work

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

where can i activate that quest?

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Talk to Greepy in Dragon's Aery. Should give you a cutscene claiming Nidhogg.

In the second part of that quest you get Perma-Banned in the CS even though its your first offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocl
    Talk to Greepy in Dragon's Aery. Should give you a cutscene claiming Nidhogg.
    LOL

You're still gay though

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast