Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: IGE ran out of brains     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Its just that WoW is instanced, and FFXI isn't, so the rate at which items drop for everyone in WoW is a lot higher because there isn't an issue of claiming.

Tier0 is garbage as to compared to what you can get by doing several other instances to gear yourself up pre-MC.

In my case, Druid, there's about 6 pieces of gear from Dire Maul alone that make wildheart trash in a can.

The full set bonus on WH is +5 Nature Resist, +14 nature spell dmg, +21 arcane spell dmg, +44 healing, then some str and stam boost on the last set bonus.

Now, take some Dire Maul items: Eyestalk Cord, Bracers of Prosperity, Insightful Hood, Gloves of Restoration, Waterspout Boots, Chestplate of Tranquility (LOL this never drops for me <_<), Cyclone Spaulders, and you pretty much got about +150 Healing at least from all that, if not significantly more. +healing and +mana/5sec regen

See where I'm going? There's gears in Scholo, Strat, DM, and other areas that, when put together, significantly make a larger impact than tier0 8/8 set bonus (or a combination of).

The only pieces I can think of offhand that're good to use for awhile are the WH head and body, they have some pretty good stats (this is if you don't get the DM stuff).

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

GTFO with that WoW nonsense.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus
    GTFO with that WoW nonsense.
    yeah seriously wtf lol

Someone asked why, I answered. Do you think I'd really give a damn to explain it otherwise? Fuck no.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Did you really just post comparing WoW gear? In the FFXI section? What kind of response did you expect? "Oh that makes sense!" or "wtf lol"? Come on now :D

Xavier

Someone asked him, he answered, its not a big deal.

I thought tier0 was pretty gay too.

So gay I immediately had to quit the game so save my sexuality. :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by Rocl
    Did you really just post comparing WoW gear? In the FFXI section? What kind of response did you expect? "Oh that makes sense!" or "wtf lol"? Come on now :D
    Actually I did expect what they said, was wondering how long it was gonna take though XD

Sea Torques
    BG Level

<insert banishtowowallakhazam.jpg>

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

your HTML sucks! gtfo

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Re: IGE ran out of brains

Quote Originally Posted by Judah
    i don't understand why people think RMTing is an OK thing to do.

the fight continues.

The part where he said he was respecting you by asking you to change camps, you said RMT's don't get mutual respect...You ls has stolen the weapon camp that i was at twice now rescently, and then accused me of mpk lol...what kind of respect is that too non-RMT's?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Well Judah, I dont think u have the right to abuse or hurt anyone regardless if he is RMTing or not...
    " do you like ppl to hurt you if u did a mistake ? "
    hmmm, u used the ls name to call him... this is really bad to over call the ls useing bots or RMT bcoz i know alot of them not RMTing

and lol calm down!!!

get wealthy -> alot of money -> play ffxi -> think ffxi=RL -> extra money -> RMT RMT RMT -> lose Judah's respect

Old Merits
    BG Level

There's a guy who has an item 'on hold' for me while his 'stuff' sells. Apparently, he can't afford to buy it off me immediately because he spent 3 mil listing his strider boots on AH. None on AH and not in his bazaar. Lying gilbuying fuck >_>

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Buy gil > get jobs to 75/level up crafts > make enough gil to quit RMT > proclaim yourself a changed player > start being an asshole to people who RMT so you can make posts about it to have proof of your changed ways > everyone knows and no one cares

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4