Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Parade Gorget - how do you get one?

Parade Gorget

Did some minor research and saw that it's been rumored to drop from a force spawn NM called Goblin Wolfman.

Can anyone confirm this? Also, if anyone has this, what triggers latent? Low mp? Thanks ^^

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

There's an entire thread on KI about it. People have tried popping it with various "waters", no luck.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So presumably nobody knows how to activate the latent effect?

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/images/it...ade-Gorget.jpg

from allakhazam lmao... i guess this pic might have been taken by this Feon guy on Ifrit, ask him lol.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

My question is why would you even use that? This, is way better for the jobs that can use Parade Gorget.

Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus
    My question is why would you even use that? This, is way better for the jobs that can use Parade Gorget.
    Yeah I'm working on getting that too - heh, just wanted to pick up the gorget to play with it.

Depends how the latent is activated. Having Refresh a large majority of the time would be better for PLD imo than a little bit of Accuracy and Attack. And HP+20 is cool, but still doesn't beat refresh.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Having a RDM, or worst case scenario a BRD in PT, would be alot better.

Old Merits
    BG Level

I thought +4mp/tick is better than +3mp/tick.

But you're always right, Hirro, so I submit to you.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yes, I am. And don't you forget about it.

This is the best PLD gorget in the game if the latent is decent...

20 HP means jack shit compared to inherent MP regen.

I've never seen anyone with this item, or heard of any source who's successfully popped it.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Another item with Latent: Refresh is Gaudy Harness. Refresh kicks in once MP dips below 49MP and accumulates 1MP per tick and stops at 49MP mark.

If it works differently I'm curious to know how. Also, Deme would you not use Harmonia for /NIN and Ajase for /WAR or you refering to level capped stuff?

I'd use this torque full time if it were the same latent as Gaudy harness. I'm a noob PLD/WAR so I use Ajase whenever something's doing a lot of physical damage to me, and then Harmonia's when it's magical damage(like Tiamat flying) or kiting.

[quote]
    none Snipper ° Blind Crab ° Cutter ° Ghost Crab ° Amoebic Nodule ° Dark Bats ° Goblin Craftsman ° Goblin Gutterman ° Moblin Pickman ° Goblin Leadman
    ° Goblin's Bat ° Dark Bats ° Moblin Witchman
    ° Goblin Hammerman ° Moblin Witchman ° Dark Bats ° Goblin Gutterman ° Moblin Ragman ° Moblin Chapman ° Goblin Craftsman ° Moblin Witchman ° Moblin Ragman ° Moblin Pickman ° Bugbear Servingman ° Bugbear Servingman ° Bugbear Servingman ° Goblin Hammerman ° Dark Bats ° Moblin Chapman ° Dark Bats ° Goblin Craftsman ° Moblin Witchman ° Goblin Leadman !° Goblin's Bat "° Moblin Ragman #° Bugbear Servingman $° Earth Elemental %° Goblin Leadman &° Goblin's Bat '° Goblin Hammerman (° Bugbear Servingman )° Moblin Chapman *° Bugbear Servingman +° Goblin Gutterman ,° Goblin Craftsman -° Moblin Ragman .° Dark Bats /° Bugbear Servingman 0° Bugbear Servingman 1° Moblin Chapman 2° Goblin Leadman 3° Goblin's Bat 4° Stirge 5° Stirge 6° Dark Bats 7° Stirge 8° Moblin Ragman 9° Ancient Bomb :° Moblin Pickman ;° Goblin Hammerman <° Ancient Bomb =° Moblin Witchman >° Bugbear Servingman ?° Moblin Chapman @° Goblin Gutterman A° Goblin Leadman B° Goblin's Bat C° Goblin Hammerman D° Goblin Craftsman E° Moblin Pickman F° Bugbear Servingman G° Goblin Craftsman H° Moblin Witchman I° Dark Bats J° Dark Bats K° Thunder Elemental L° Dark Bats M° Stirge N° Earth Elemental O° Stirge P° Stirge Q° Thunder Elemental R° Ancient Bomb S° Goblin Hammerman T° Moblin Chapman U° Bugbear Servingman V° Bugbear Servingman W° Moblin Ragman X° Moblin Pickman Y° Moblin Chapman Z° Moblin Witchman [° Goblin Craftsman \° Goblin Leadman ]° Goblin's Bat ^° Stirge _° Ancient Bomb `° Dark Bats a° Ancient Bomb b° Moblin Ragman c° Bugbear Servingman d° Moblin Pickman e° Goblin Gutterman f° Stirge g° Moblin Rodman h° Moblin Rodman i° Moblin Rodman j° Moblin Rodman k° Goblin Craftsman l° Goblin Hammerman m° Moblin Pickman n° Moblin Ragman o° Goblin Hammerman p° Goblin Craftsman q° Moblin Chapman r° Moblin Witchman s° Goblin Gutterman t° Moblin Pickman u° Moblin Witchman v° Moblin Chapman w° Moblin Ragman x° Goblin Gutterman y° Dark Bats z° Stirge {° Earth Elemental |° Ancient Bomb }° Bugbear Bondman ~° Bugbear Bondman ° Goblin Tollman €° Goblin's Bat

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I'm bringing my RNG friend with Silver Bullets tho...

Maybe you have to trade it when Molvapolos is NOT under Beastman control www gg SE.

(edited misreading the "NOT under beastman control bit")

That one patch with all the NMs sure added a bunch with bizarre pop conditions. Maybe it's something retarded like leaving the Moblin Ashman alone until 0:00 on darksday of a 100% Full Moon, then he turns into Goblin Wolfman.

Even then the drop isn't 100%.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Let's ask Russta, he's a master of level capped gear NM camping.

It's likely a forced pop from trading 1/3/12 Movalopolos waters along with another pre-req to the Scrawled Writing

Text dat from Oldtown:
    Something is written on the surface of the earth here.
    It looks like it says, “Me thirsty.”
    A chill runs down your spine!
    Nothing happens...
    Maybe you have to build up some sort of Goblin hate like Swift Belt NM or Ix'aern DRK NMs? Both were introduced in the same patch.

Edit:
    http://ffxi.somepage.com/news/157#New_Other

These were the items that were added in the July patch. If Movalopolos water isn't the POP item, then it's likely one of the following on this list. The most obvious candidates are the Moblin materials that you can obtain in the same zone, or something like a Desalinator.

Let the speculating begin! My money is on one of the either two...

1) Trade on Full Moon 100%.. Wolfman <----> Werewolf? LoLs

2) Might work like the Goblin Archaeologist that hangs around the three smaller crags.. trade more water till the mofo spawns...

Damn I feel like I'm posting on KI or something kekeke.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast