+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Naruto - How much longer...

til the gay fillers end?

I got pissed off and started reading the manga, and by the looks of it, the next few eps after fillers look awesome. lol

E. Body
    BG Level

5 weeks left. Then prepare for some major ownage. Loving the manga alot right now.

That was the fastest reply I've ever saw.

But thanks, I can't fucking wait, cause Bleach is in fillers too now, pretty gay

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Are the fillers worth downloading? Or should I just wait 5 more week and pick it up from there.

just wanna know if i'll be missing something important.

You'll be saving yourself some IQ, although the fillers with Anko are pretty good as you see S_____ and find out more about Anko, that's the only one I can actually remember.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

that's what i though, thx.

I stopped watching after 140, and was pretty disappointed since after about 70. Someone let me know if it ever gets good again.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

yeah, the fillers are pretty bad, but like was said the latest stuff (minus last weeks epic >.>) with anko were pretty good, kinda tied in with teh story, but all in all its not "terrible" it could be worse, think of it this way, jsut wait till cartoon network gets ahold of the fillers, omg

Naruto anime = fail

Naruto manga = win

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

I feel your pain, I almost stopped watching Naruto completly because of the fillers. The episode where naruto made fucking noodles with Rasengan I wanted to slit my wrists. The manga is so fucking sick atm but short as hell. Wonder who the "leader" dude is, and if he is the third person with mangekyou. Been looking up some stuff out of boredom. Along with the "god of the moon" and "god of the sun" forgot there names, there is suppose to be a third one "god of the storm" or some shit like that. It's rumored to be taijitsu to go along with moon-genjistu and sun-ninjitsu. My gekitou taisen 4 came in yesterday lol, fun as hell and should hold me off till fillers stop.

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

I was a little annoyed that in 173 they let him go super fox mode, then beat the crap out of some guy who was only moderatly strong compared to sasuke. Hell, even sasuka was impressed by narutos power and he barely walked away from it, then youlet some schmuck get pounded then come back
    meh
    some of the filler was good though, but Id rather re-watch regular episodes

Naruto is falling into the DBZ aspect I say.. where it gets too damn long. Same with Inuyasha, same thing that happened to Ranma, Detective Conan, etc. Good anime to watch at first that went on just to damn long. I hope they actually end Naruto -_- if it just sorta fades into an ending like Ranma seemed to I'll be annoyed

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Yeah when people try and stretch their shows to keep viewers or w/e it takes away from the core theme of the original program. Bleach was going on strong for a long time, but now their fighting vampires lol.

It's taking people far too long to realise that this seriously is just another lame Dragonball (Z/GT) with "ninjas".

Old Merits
    BG Level

Naruto's voice makes me want to kill someone. Dragonball Z sucked ass and so does Naruto. Fucking overrated Japanese animation lol. Did you know the average Disney flick has much more frames of animation than any Anime ever has? Seriously get the JP penis out of your mouths.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Eternus
    Naruto's voice makes me want to kill someone. Dragonball Z sucked ass and so does Naruto. Fucking overrated Japanese animation lol. Did you know the average Disney flick has much more frames of animation than any Anime ever has? Seriously get the JP penis out of your mouths.
    They replace their stolen content with more frames; genious!

Old Merits
    BG Level

Yeah Disney sucks also lol.. but it is not like Japanese animation features more detailed animation.. and Anime storylines are mostly bullshit. Metropolis, Castle in the Sky, etc were good films. They just aren't all that the Anime community has built them up to be.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Bleach > Naruto...

Naruto was pretty good, but like everyone has said: fillers = teh ghey.

Can't wait for Bleach to get of them, though its prolly gonna be a while.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

You can't compare Disney animation to a japanese anime TV series. It's like comparing a TV show to a movie Compare them to an ova or anime movie at least (FMA movie, ghost in the shell movie...etc).

Anime tend to suck badly after 24-48 Episodes. When they pass that point, it either means the plot is extremly repetitive, or half of the episode are filler.

Compare Powerpuff Girls to Naruto and Spirited Away to (insert many various Disney movies here)

I prefer Japanese "cartoons", watching anime is 100x more interesting then some random cartoon (bar a few oldies). But I'd rather watch an American/English movie (3D or otherwise). While both sides have good things it's best to mix and match, and more importantly watch whatever you want too.