+ Reply to Thread

The Sopranos next sunday hell yes.

So I just remembered that the Sopranos starts Sunday. Been waiting for this for-fucking-ever. I hear it's going to be insane, some fighting between the families. (Godfather type shit) Anyone else pumped?

Xavier

Kinda.

Is this the last season?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Kinda.

Is this the last season?
    I believe so. I assume the series will end with Tonys death.

Forum Donator
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Kinda.

Is this the last season?

Its a two-part season:

Part 1 is 12 episodes starting Sunday.

Part 2 is a final 8 episodes, starting early 2007.

it's been 2 fucking years. I've forgotten everything I think...good thing I've got 6 hours of traveling tomorrow that I can catch up a little bit, but still...fucking HBO, David Chase, and Jim Fat ass for holding this shit up.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

i haven't seen the Sopranos so it's gonna be awesome of i download it from season 1.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I am pumped as fuck about it, in fact just watched series 1-5 in the last few weeks.

im guessing tony might be taking over new york after the demise of johnny sack

Forum Donator
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by edgarfigaro
    fucking HBO, David Chase, and Jim Fat ass for holding this shit up.
    So, you'd rather they just mass-produce the show? Pump the episodes out with lightning rapidity, like the rest of the wasteland that is network and cable TV?

Personally I don't mind the wait. I know that Chase wont release garbage. He takes his time finely crafting his stories.

That is what keeps The Soprano's lightyears above every show on TV that doesn't start with the number "24" or the word "Lost".

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by mrfridays
    That is what keeps The Soprano's lightyears above every show on TV that doesn't start with the number "24" or the word "Lost".
    24 is pretty safe, since it only airs for half a season, they have plenty of time to iron out a story and get the shit in order. I kinda wish all TV was like 24 and The Sopranos. I like watching nonstop new episodes than getting them in bunches and having to wait a month for more episodes.

Oh man, I love this show, I had the box set for a while, I need to get it out an watch more...

I've got all the seasons on DVD and I can't wait for the new season to start.

I think that they are gonna complete fuck with Tony and his family. Lets face it, Chris can't be too happy with having his fiance killed. I'm sensing a little in-family fighting.

Either way, its gonna be awesome.

I watched Seasons 1-4ish a couple years back... I really liked the series, I should pick it up again. either way, im pumped.

The Sopranos, Entourage, Curb your Enthusiasm..

best shows on tv