+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: PANDEMONIUM DRAMA     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

PANDEMONIUM DRAMA

Well, Pandy Drama once again! Over Tiamat. Now we all know Timmy drops aren't amazing and killing him is no huge feat, but to some people it is, yeah? So a HNMLS called Caffeine grabs claim on Tiamat and

FIGHTS IT FOR FOUR HOURS
    and gets its HP as low as 6% then just get fucked up and it goes back to 25% so a Kupo member calls a GM, and the GM was actually owning their face!

Eventually Caff got the idea that they couldn't kill it so instead of leaving they had to "one up" Kupo!

Does this prove they're cool/good/big and bad? No. Just that they can't kill Tiamat and can get owned by GMs.

I think maybe because I just watched Timmy for 4 hours this mayhave been funnier/more intense if you were there.

lol cfh, killed while cfh? more drama prz

I mean, on remora, the other day, some LS stole tiamat at 1% and mpked with corses and all that good shit

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

And allegedly Caffiene are all in GM Jail now.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'm wondering what's under the pink blobs.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

Quote Originally Posted by Genosync
    lol cfh, killed while cfh? more drama prz

I mean, on remora, the other day, some LS stole tiamat at 1% and mpked with corses and all that good shit
    We let them all die while it was CFH and let Tiamat regen to 100% and are about to kill it now.

Tell Caffiene to get more /BLMs.

I heard ES Sleep and BPs work wonders.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

yay drama. Good because my PT just ended and I need something to read while LFG.

Oh, can you please tell caffeine members to come and post here too, thx.

>> Random Caffiene members: You guys in jail?
    Communication error. Your tell was not recieved.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor
    I'm wondering what's under the pink blobs.

There you go, just random shit people were saying haha.

have you talked to feon

Enkretia was a bitch to me -.-;
    But this is good drama^^ keep up the good work :D

Cue the Kupo button.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Yeah, because calling a GM on a group that is trying to recover from Flail is real cool. Just like casting Dia on their CFH adds, eh?

Even though you've killed over 30 Tiamats, you think it's ok to harass a group that hasn't killed it once, and instead of letting them fight, make it as difficult as possible and call a GM, just because you're sick of waiting for them to kill it?

How about we visit your first attempts at killing it, and compare it to theirs? That seems a lot more fair than judging their first attempts and comparing it to how you kill it nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Alina
    Yeah, because calling a GM on a group that is trying to recover from Flail is real cool. Just like casting Dia on their CFH adds, eh?

Even though you've killed over 30 Tiamats, you think it's ok to harass a group that hasn't killed it once, and instead of letting them fight, make it as difficult as possible and call a GM, just because you're sick of waiting for them to kill it?

How about we visit your first attempts at killing it, and compare it to theirs? That seems a lot more fair than judging their first attempts and comparing it to how you kill it nowadays.
    You should make sure you know what happened before you talk Id say you got the story from caffiene, except that caffiene is in jail so...

CFH = free game, dont like it, dont call for help. Also, trying to blame your lack of skill and hence inability to kill on the fact that a bard dias your tp mobs is

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Well if you're gonna say CFH is free game, then yellow is free game too. So should we just not fight any mobs because they can turn yellow and someone can steal them?

Or are you saying if an HNM goes Yellow while you are fighting it and someone outside claims it, you guys are gonna say "Oh it's our fault it went yellow, it was free game!" and walk off quietly/peacefully?

Also, fill me in on any details I may have failed to mention, since I'm missing part of the story apparently.

Well if you're gonna say CFH is free game, then yellow is free game too. So should we just not fight any mobs because they can turn yellow and someone can steal them?

Or are you saying if an HNM goes Yellow while you are fighting it and someone outside claims it, you guys are gonna say "Oh it's our fault it went yellow, it was free game!" and walk off quietly/peacefully?

Also, fill me in on any details I may have failed to mention, since I'm missing part of the story apparently.
    u're funni

Bugged claimed mob turning yellow mid fight for no reason does not equal purposeful, intentional, willful cfh. Nice try though, come back with something better.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Ok then, I'm curious to hear the justification on messing with their adds and calling the GM.

Cipha

Funny how you failed to mention how members of your linkshell dia'd the CFH elementals that blms were soloing.

Yes, it did take us a long time to get Tiamat down to where we did (think like 6% when it flailed). Most of our members have never fought a CoP wyrm so we're in the learning phase still. After putting those hours into the fight, you don't want to give something up like that so easily. Kupo's actions were totally disgraceful with the blantent MTs sayin how slow we were killing and not to mention dia'ing the CFH elementals our BLMS were soloing. We were not about to let another LS claim something we worked so hard for.

I just want to say it was a fun fight and feel we did a good job considering the small amount of people we had. Just a shame some other people have to try and ruin that

Yeh the asshole move would be messing with their adds, fk off. You lost this week's pair of gaiters and won't be gettin that sweet hauby +1 for when you unlock sam. Cut yourself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast