+ Reply to Thread
    Relic Shield
    BG Level

help, link that "fuck your sins I'm getting out of here

picture

plz hurry

Hey, it's not like this representation of Jesus is much more raped then the mainstream interpretation of him.

Jesus was a freaking carpenter, Woodworking 100+6 and all items and that kind of stuff. I wouldn't doubt that he was ripped.

That picture portrays what I believe Jesus would have looked like.. only with shorter hair and shorter beard.

I really think it's lame when Jesus is all weak and lame like in South Park. I mean come on.. it's THE savior of the world! Have fun with it.. make him a bad dude but then have a moral behind everything.. it's pure comedy without being sacrelige.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

jesus was black

Quote Originally Posted by pimpp
    jesus was black
    Middle Eastern is the common belief. Remember, he lived in Egypt for a very long time.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Chumbelina
    Jesus was a freaking carpenter, Woodworking 100+6 and all items and that kind of stuff. I wouldn't doubt that he was ripped.

That picture portrays what I believe Jesus would have looked like.. only with shorter hair and shorter beard.

I really think it's lame when Jesus is all weak and lame like in South Park. I mean come on.. it's THE savior of the world! Have fun with it.. make him a bad dude but then have a moral behind everything.. it's pure comedy without being sacrelige.
    Jesus is only portrayed as what modernists would call a "pussy" because old style art depicted him as being gentle/calm. He is constantly referred to as a sheperd and such so he would be depicted as a kind, probably small, man.